In the name of....

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Re: In the name of....

Post by Cain »

I was taken aback by his gesture, then a sudden burst of emotions tore through me and I cried harder. After a little while I calmed down, i looked up. "Im sorry, I got your cloak wet." I said softly, voice cracked a little.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

"don't worry about it..." I went back with mine hands on her shoulder and asked "are you felling better now?" I asked Looking at her eyes "Everyone need someone to let emotions out sometimes" I smiled gently to her...
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

I watched as the enraged knight took off and left the clearing for a stream nearby. I wasn't sure what it was about them but they calmed me and helped to clear my thoughts. As I sat there I thought things through in my mind, How does she think my life is much different from her's? I have lived my entire life in the woods, alone, without assistance from others. No one wanted to be around me because I was a 'squishy' mage and not dependable in fights or other forms of combat. But there was the other side as well, it wasn't that I was trying to be the best, Iam just overly cautious and didn't care to be interrupted or hindered. But, I was a bit harsh on the knight. I returned to find the centaur meditating, so I quietly sat down and waited for him to finish.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Son of Fenrir
Mood: Indifferent

Post by DWDruid »

In another sudden motion, I woke up. I had benn have visions since I was a child, but the transition between the future and the present still left me in shock. A quick search of my surrondings showed the mage was still there, watching. "I found them."

We arrived at the old castle within the hour. I was hoping it was the same one of the Death Knights, but fate had other plans. As we wandered into the great hall, it ocurred to just how huge this place really was. I looked over to the werewoolf and asked "Can you locate their scent?"
"Wolves, when you get down to it, are a lot like us.
They are powerful, aggressive, territorial, and predatory.
They are smart, curious, cooperative, loyal, and adaptable.
They exert a profound influence on the ecosytems they inhabit."
"Wolf Wars"
-National Geographic March 2010
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

"Thanks..." I laughed a little. "Im sorry, i dont even know or remember your name." I looked down again. "My names Raven." I said softly, my voice only cracked lightly now.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"mine name's Kyle should have told you later..." Mine ear moved up and I said "someone's here i'll.... well We will check that out...." I said looking at her somehow I knew she like to be treated like that "I concentrated a little to find out where exactly that was coming from and said "there are 2 on the hall one seem to be in a horse..." I said "you lead the way..." I said and waited her to moove
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I sighed heavily, rolling my eyes heavenward.

"Whether this be Your plan or not, help us. Or we won't get anywhere."

As soon as I finished my prayer, I heard the sound of several horses. I turned, drawing my sword. That was when a sharp pain lanced through my shoulder. Crying out, I fell from my horse. I gripped the arrow, staring up into a face I thought I had escaped. Luke, my eldest brother, sat astride his horse. His dark brown hair and green eyes stared down at me. His lips quirked into a wicked smile.

"Hello Sister,"
Last edited by SnowwolfTalian on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I winced as the arrow exited my shoulder. I hissed slightly at the balm, rubbing my Saint Joan medallion between my fingers. I mumured a soft prayer of thanks, before turning to the mage.

"Where is Luke? Where is my brother?" I asked,

When the mage told me that he had run off, I tipped my head back against the wall, sighing heavily.

"He won't stop. He won't stop until I am dead amongst the graves." I said, more to myself than to him.

I pushed myself upward, whistling softly for my horse. I grabbed the reins and swung myself upward.

"Come, we must find the others. God only knows what trouble they have gotten into."

DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

A few minutes after he dissapeared, the mage came back, along with the human knight. I could see that she had a small, recently healed wound in her shulder. My experience told me it was from an arrow. The mage told me of the events he witnessed upon my questioning. I stared at the female with mixed emotions. There was loathing (she was a horse rider, centaurs always believed that the enslavement of are half-brothers was a terrible sin), confusion (I didn't know what was going on between her and her brother, I HATED not knowing anything), and worry (even a magicaly healed wound would still cause great pain, considering the marksmenship of the archer). Desiding to worry abot it later, I turned back to the mage and said. "I sense that the other two are still within these ruis. Do you thi k you'd have a better chance of locating them?"
"Wolf Wars"
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

well, I thought i'd enter now before the whole thing gets too far in...

Description's pretty vague, but I'll probably get to that IN the RP.

Name: Surge Aquos
Race: Elementian (a being made of pure energy - normally a particular element - inside a "shell" which can be manipulated to a degree.)
Class:Exiled Bounty Hunter (trained in things across the board, both physical and magical)
abilities: Fast - very fast, Strongest elements are light, dark, and electric, can shapeshift, (normally doesn't) has a demon trapped inside him, linguist, masking (he has a strong knack for preventing people from reading him - keeping his abilities and thoughts secretive)
Appearance: (I'll get a picture up - just my most recent one's not done yet) Spiky hair, which is a mix of both white and blond, with yellow-gold eyes, unique to his bloodline. Caucasian skin, stands at about 1.66 metres.
Clothing and inventory: Wears a long brown travellers cloak with a deep hood, obscuring the face when worn. He has gold and silver half-plate gauntlets, with a white bloodstained cloth wrapped round the bracer part of the right gauntlet. His boots are a match to the gauntlets. The rest of his uniform is hidden under the cloak, so I shan't reveal that yet :3

JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
If you know Surge from Apocalyptic Earth, you'll know he is a ridiculously overpowered character to have in an RP, BUT!
In this, he is at the period of his life where he still has a long way to go before that stage.

When soldiers come in to a tavern in uniform, it's bad news. It means something has happened, and they're wanting results.

When you then go and get on their bad side, it's even worse.

"Did you, sir, see anyone in here earlier matching those descriptions?"
"Yeah, I saw them," I replied smoothly.
"Did you see which way they went as they left?"
I saw the way the conversation was headed. "And what if I did?"
"Then you must tell us immediately where they were headed! You will be rewarded greatly for your help!"
"Well," I made a pondering look on my face, before pointing to the left "they went that way."
The soldier turned to leave, and that's where I really got them angry.
"Or," I said pointing to the right, "they may have gone that way. I can never seem to remember these details when the officials come knocking around."
The soldier turned around slowly, eyes blazing. Some people just rose to the occasion far too easily.
"So, you know where they went, but you miraculously forgot when we came in, eh? Well then, how about I cut off a few fingers. Might jog your memory, don't you think?!"
I shrugged off his threat. "You'd have to catch me first."
The soldier looked quizzically at me. "And just what do you mean by that? There are ten soldiers in here, questioning people, and even more outside, on horseback. How do you possibly expect...?"

I normally try not to draw attention to myself, but sometimes, I just can't help it. Most people always keeps an eye on a person's head when up close, and only shift their gaze if the person they are looking at does. So, when someone's eyes aren't visible, they don't know where their gaze is, making it easy to organize a move.

Kicking the table up at the guard, I managed to get some distance between us. I managed to get the attention of all the other soldiers at this point, as expected, but by this point, it didn't matter either. The only person paying close attention to me was the soldier questioning me. For the brief second he had his attention on the table, I was able to take a seat away from prying eyes, and by removing the cloak and bagging it, I was a completely different person.

The soldier whom had been questioning me looked around in disgust. "Where'd he go? Where'd that blasted coward go?! If I ever find him again, I'll kill 'im! I swear, i'll kill..."
At that moment, another soldier rested his arm on their shoulder. "Fear not, for I've found someone else willing to talk."

I frowned. I was hoping that no one else knew about the starnge company that had been within the tavern earlier, but it seemed someone else was. This changed things. Standing up, I passed the barkeep and dropped a bag of coins into his hand
"For the table," I muttered under my breath, as I walked out.

As soon as I was out of town, I retrieved my cloak from my backpack and put it on once more. Time to get moving, I thought, marching along the road. It wasn't until then I even thought of why I was so interested in protecting that group. Racking my brain for the answer, I found it. They reminded me of Yugaru, Zenith, and the others. All that time we spent, all the memories shared...
I stopped. Remembering the past only slowed the future. I had to press on, and reach them before the soldiers did.

Time passed slowly as I walked. I didn't want to move at speeds that would attract attention, but I was trying to stay ahead of men on horseback, so at times I had no choice. I looked up to the moon, glistening like a gem amongst the stars of the night sky. Compared to the sun, the moon was beautiful. The sun's light was absolute, covering all in sight with light, dulling its own appearance. The moon only had a sliver of that light, and visible amongst the world of the night, made a more enchanting view than the sun ever had.
My gaze returned to the path. A fog was coming in, and soon there would be little anyone could do as far as travelling. I had to reach the group before the fog closed in completely.

Voices. I heard voices from up ahead. The fog was still thickening, but I still had time. Pulling up my hood, I picked up my pace, heading towards the voices. A roar of thunder echoed through the sky. A storm was coming. Something just didn't seem right about the weather, almost as if it was trying to stop him reaching them. Well, it's too late to stop now.

The voices were close, and I could see some outlines of some figures, probably 100, 200 metres away. I continued towards the outlines, hoping for the best.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I watched as several different emotions crossed the centaur's face. Sighing, I rolled my wounded shoulder, wincing at the slight sting. I glanced up at the sky, humming as I watched storm clouds begin to move in. Something wicked was coming this way. And it was coming very, very fast.

ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I looked at the hole in the wall an huge not natural storm was coming this way I tough about being him but if that's him then It's oging to be a tough battle I looked at Raven "Quickly we gotta go to the hall I pick the scent of our friends down there..." I took her from her arm and runned with her trough stairs and after a while we met with the others "What the hell is this storm..." I asked a little scared if they happen to have an other explanation then I'll calm down
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I ran with Kyle, soon we found the others. I stood apart from them, sensing something. No, not the storm, I knew there would be from earlier. It was a person, i guess. Maybe an Elemental. I snuck off from the group, and followe the source. The storm was near raging now, I had shifted to wolf form, having a little more grip on the ground. Then I saw him, he was an Elemental. I howled to him, then cautiously shifted back to human form, making sure the storm wouldnt knock me away. I walked up to him an led him to the castle.

"Who are you and why the hell would you be travelin' when Mother Nature is angry?"
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

I raised my head carefully, to make sure my hood didn't fall down.
"I travelled through this weather because it was the only way I could guarantee my arrival before the forces that trail you so closely. I have an uncanny knack for getting dragged into things that have nothing to do with me, and was planning on leaving you be, but certain events changed that. I was hoping that the people whom had seen you at the tavern were long gone by the time the soldiers and guards arrived, but alas, one remained. The other factor, was that my parting gift was a pretty ticked-off soldier, so remaining wasn't an option. You are also probably thinking why I have an interest in your group, and the answer to that is simple. You all...remind me of some other people I know."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I looked at him. "I apologize if that group or myself have brought back painful memories, it seems to follow the group itself." I excluded myself from the group, not exactly feeling like I was apart. And refered to the incident earlier today.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

"I know the feeling of having a certain incident follow a group. It's probably that more than anything that has made me think of my friends."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

The newcomer to our group was very. . . insightful. I wasn't sure whether I liked that or not. I moved my hand away from my sword, releasing a pent up sigh of frustration. I gently shushed my horse, dismounting as I went I rubbed her neck softly, calming her from all the activity that had happened.

"I bet that bridle is killing you, huh?" I asked, taking the bridle off.

I wasn't sure where to put it, so I simply laid it on the ground. It wasn't that needed it anyway. Freda, my horse, had been with me since I was little. I shook my head, remembering my brother's shocked and angered face when I was the first one to receive my horse instead of him.

ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I stared at the Elemental for a while and sighed "oh well one more wouldn't make difference would it..." I moved away from the group and sitted thinking about everything that is happening and if we could trust this newcomer...
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

"Actually, one person can make all the difference." The mage gave me a strangeblook from this, along with everyone else. I coontinued "Each and every being has, or will have, a great role to play in the upcoming struggle. What that part is and how we play it I don't know, that's up to fate. But wether we want it or not, our destinies are entwined. What we do now won't only affect the rest of the group, but also our entire world."
"Wolf Wars"
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I walked over to the dark knight and said calmly,"I need to talk to you in private knight, and I think it will be something you will actually want to hear."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Yeah, that doesnt put a load on our shoulders at all." I muttered. I had to surpress a growl when the Mage neared. "Fine mage." I said and walked to a seclued corner, waiting for him to come over and talk.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I watched as the Mage and the Dark Knight walked away towards a secluded part. I shrugged to myself, sinking gratefully to the ground. I closed my eyes, tipping my head forward so my hair would hide my face. I needed to think. I needed to clear my mind and think. How had Luke found me? What was he planning? What were the motives of all these people? What was the connection?

DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

My eyes followed the mage and the dark knight as they walked away. The elemental was adding a new level of complications that I didn't foresee. To calm myself, I did what I always do when I don't know what to do next. I began to meditate.
"Wolf Wars"
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Once we were away from the others I faced the dark knight. "Alright, I just wanted to apologise for being a bit rude back there, I was overstepping my bounds back there." "But, shade or not, it threatened to harm me and it came from you, so it's under your responsibility, I was just making sure that it wasn't a trap or something else, I never doubted that you could handle your self, but I want to put all this aside and start over. Do you accept?" I held out my right paw to her and waited for her reply.