In the name of....

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: In the name of....

Post by Enir »

Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

"Okay then Let's do this..." I could already feel the floor shaking from the thousands of beasts on they're army I nodded and everyone got on theyre positions I mooved Outside with the Knight and I summoned Pixie "Pixie go with her and aid her in battle..." I summoned Seyriu, Cerberus, Omitsuno, Take-Minakata and alot others I stoped As I reached mine limit I saw the army on the distant getting closer I Screamed "GET READY EVERYONE HERE THEY COME!!"
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Son of Fenrir
Mood: Indifferent

Post by DWDruid »

Being the best archer in the group, I made my move first. In my quiver, I held exactly 60 plain arrows made of yew wood and roc feathers, ten fire arrows crafted with pheonix ash, ten thunder arrows with thunderhawk beaks as heads, ten earth arrows carved from an ent's bark, and ten wind arrows drenched with harpy blood. Keeping these at ready, I pulled three of my most powerful magical arrows from my satchel. These arrows were my own design and took me five years to perfect and finish making. They were crafted from a century old Elder tree that was struck by lightning, covered with runes with a silver dagger blessed by an elf, and sat soaking in a wooden basin of fairy tears in the light of three full moons. I sighed as I was forced now to use up the first two (I still wanted to save the last for future battles). As I nocked the arrow, I could see the others watching me. Likely wondering why I was using an arrow with no point or feathers. Muttering tge needed words, the runes began glowing a silver light. And trusting my vision, I let it fly. It left behind a silver tail like a shooting star, soaring high above the approaching army. Just as it reached its peak, the arrow exploded. About thirty smaller arrows, about the size of a crossbow bolt, sailed straight down. I knewn that burned Elder wood always shared the same fate, to return to the earth it grew from. This power would force the wood through metal, leather, scales, fur, and flesh, anything that might get in its way. Horrid cries of pain were heard as at least ten figures fell to ground, bleeding from multiple wounds. The second arrow provided simular results from others of the army. Getting my other arrows ready I noticed the others looking at me. "My own specialy made Barrage Arrows" I told them, "Just don't expect anymore coming from me. I'm fresh out."
"Wolves, when you get down to it, are a lot like us.
They are powerful, aggressive, territorial, and predatory.
They are smart, curious, cooperative, loyal, and adaptable.
They exert a profound influence on the ecosytems they inhabit."
"Wolf Wars"
-National Geographic March 2010
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

Unexpected company, huh? Im not in the mood, espcially when you wake me up. I looked down and took out a scroll, then summoned my ninja dogs, they not only help me track down things, they help me fight in battles too. I barked for them all, and we all bolted off into the newest battlefield. There were many Moonlight werewolves, and there were several large trolls, I charged at some of the nastiest creatures, the worst I've every fought were the balverines, they're like werewolves, but they're nasty and permanately like that. I roared out when some of th army started shooting at me with arrows. I grabbed my sword, designed mainly for assasin missions, then threw a scroll while signing another summoning jutsu, and a stronger sword fell from the scroll, I leapt up high and grabbed it, coming down and penetrating a balverines skull as my other sword stabbed a moonlight werewolf through the chest.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

I had numerous ways to dispatch an enemy, some which would be incredibly illustrious and painful, I just went with the most well known: the sword. I really wasn't in a mood for anything fancy, plus I could probably deal with a lot more of them this way. Running straight at an army with a katana would not be looked at as the smartest of ideas, but hey, even my mentors had stated my reckless style normally worked. Besides, I still had some tricks under my cloak, should the goings get truly tough.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I swung my sword with a deep growl, penetrating the chest of one of the enemies. I ducked, swinging my sword as I went. I smiled lightly as the harsh yelps of pain as limbs detached from bodies. I decapitated a man with a vicious war cry, muttering my prayers as I went.
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I rushed quickly jumping on one of the beasts Shell and slicing it form it's head to it's tail It Burst IN black shadows and I went killing another one I noticed everyone atacking and that wierd arrows of the centaur I took out one of mine skill cards and hitted it with mine sword then an wave of ice shards hitted some of the trolls on the head they fell dead And I went killing one after another big creatures but as I was going to kill another armored beast A pain shoted from Mine chest and I noticed an dark arrow on it I turned around and saw him IT was him the same comandant that killed mine family he Laughed "OH isn't him the young scared pup that I let live on the past well I'm not going to let you live now!" an Overwhelming feeling of angry took in me and I furiously slashed the Air an HUGE Red energy slash came out of it and blowed him and thousands of other enemies up in the sky "YOU BASTARD!!"
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

ledrif wrote: I furiously slashed the Air an HUGE Red energy slash came out of it
( makes me think of Black Getsuga Tensho)

I turned. That last blast had been immensely powerful, but I could tell it was the sort of strike used as a last resort. One of my allies had been injured. Briefly finishing off the troll I was up against, I sprinted over to the one whom had been hit, repelling any enemy that drifted too close. "Are you all right?"

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

(never heard of it :3 but it supposed to be an Incredble huge red slash of DOOM! :lol: )

I looked at the elemental "i'm fine just..." I stood up I noticed he saw the arrow "help me get this thing off" I said trying to pull the arrow off me I got little dizzy and I Knew something "It's POISONED!"
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hF4Sks0 ... re=related and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUGoXFu8 ... re=related - thats getsuga tensho)

Poisoned?! That wasn't good. I had my fair share of skills, and dealing with poison wasn't one of them. When your body can't get poisoned, it isn't a very useful skill, but this...

I wrenched the arrow out. I knew by doing so, he would suffer great pain, but it was the fastest way to remove it. Unable to do any more in the heat of battle, I picked him up and briefly excused myself from the battle.

Once away from the fighting, I called out. "Anyone have experience with dealing with poison?!"

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

(yeh it's something like the second movie! AN HUGE RED SLASH OF DOOM!!! xD)
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

Hearing the elemental shouting, I put my bow away and galloped over to him. Whatever happened, I was sure my medical experience would help. "What happened?" After he explained about the poisoned arrow, I had him lay the wereolf down. Afetr checking his vitals I examined the wound. Judging by the way the flesh of the wound was being infected, the smell of the poison,and how fast it seemed to be spreading, I soon found out what had poisoned him. "Someone had dipped that arrow in a solution of Monkshood flowers. He's dying from Wolfsbane!"
"Wolf Wars"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I flew high into tue air once again, hearing that Ledrif was dying set me on adrenaline mide, he was injured and the others attending him would soon get injured if the army was dealt with or we ran. "Take him and go! I can hol them off for as long as I can, get him to safety and treat him!" I yelled as I drove my sword into the skull of one of the trolls, then i summoned my ninja dogs to help me fight. We all leapt and killed many, I kept looking back to see if the others had run yet
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Funny how not having a pc at this time leaves me out of a lot of things..LOL.

I rushed around the field giving aid hear and there, stabbing and slashing with my spear., blocking with it and side stepping arrows. I felt a burst of energy and a red slash fly through the enemy ranks, causing much of that legion to fly into the air. I then heard the centaur call out for poison aid. I rushed to the spot, and as I arrived I heard him say it was monkshood, and I feared for this one. My paw raced to my medicine pouch and I pulled out a root that looked like it had veins of fire running down the sides.

I cut it in half and mixed it with another plant and some water. "HERE, HE NEEDS TO EAT THAT RIGHT AWAY OR WE WILL LOSE HIM, NO MATTER HOW TERRIBLE IT TASTES!!!! HE MUST EAT IT!!!" I then quickly returned to the fight but with redoubled efforts, slashing and stabbing, and sending the occasional lightning bolt out to hit multiple targets when I was pressed to hard, or outnumbered.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

I gave the herb the mage gave me a quick sniff. It smelled of ash. "Pheonix Root!" I muttered. This plant was very rare and only lived inside active valcanoes. It could cure almost any wound and even grant temporary immortality to thoses who would risk it. The mage must think Ledrif had no other chance for the magic of the root was unstable, making the body try to regect it if ingested. And if the wounded's body could handle it, every cell of their being would combust into flame. I gave the root a small dash of asphodel powder, hopefully that would help his body accept the plant, and held it in front of Ledrif. After explaining to him what it was and the risks that came with it I asked him, "Will you take it? This might be your only chance!"
"Wolf Wars"
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

I turned to the centaur druid. "I shall leave you with him. My place right now isn't in medical treatment, but in repelling those who attack us."

I turned back to the battle. Whilst the majority of the army was weak enough to be repelled, the numbers were the problem. If those numbers could be cut down, then we'd have a chance. If not, we'd just be worn down until we could barely hold a weapon. I pondered a moment. I'd give it a few minutes, then engage that method.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I looked at that red thing on mine front and said "do I have a choice?" I got it from the centaurs hand and ate it was terrible tasted like some awfull burned piece of aspargos with something else in it But I managed to gulp it down and said "now what? just...." I noticed an flaming sensation and I looked at the centaur "what the hell?"
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I sheathed my sword, running upwards the poisoned one. I looked towards the elemental, raising my eyebrow. A rare plant?

DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

He was obvisously in great pain, but I knew that if I interfered with even one more herb or remedy his body would be able to take it. Looking down at him I instructed him saying "Whatever you might feel, hear, or see, you need to concentrate on living. The plant will work best if your will to live never stops. The nature of its magic will put you through great torment that will consume you if you don't concentrate on your life. Continue to remember what it is you live for and the magic should submit and heal you." Hearing a loud roar, I briefly looked up from my dying patient. I group of trolls had sneaked past our line of defenders came headed striaght for us, clubs raised. "By Ixion!" I cursed and pulled out my bow. I only had time to draw my non-magical arrows before they were upon us.
"Wolf Wars"
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Noticing that a small group of trolls had escaped our defenses I called to mother earth in a pleading tone, asking her to lend aid to her children. In response old and sinewy roots sprouted out of the ground and wrapped themselves around the trolls feet and pulling them underground were they would stay as long as they had breath....which wouldn't be long. "There was no need to tamper with that plant centaur, it's effects are slightly different for each species." I yelled out slightly irritated. "What did you add to it?"

Just then a spear grazed my paw causing me to drop my spear, and right then a sword slashed downward at an angle from my ear to the opposite cheek.I heard the knight over by the poisoned wolf yell as though she had been cut as well. Adrenaline pumped through my body and my rage fueled the flame inside me to an uncontrollable level, I put out both paws toward the sky and chanted an dark spell rarely ever heard of and thought to have been lost, for the better. The sky became clouded with clouds so dark that they could have been black and a volley of large burning rocks fell from the sky, killing many and wounding the others. Right before I passed out I heard many yells and screaming, and my final protection spell started to kicked in, causing my body to sink into the soil and lay in the care of mother earth as the rich mineral pocket in the ground started to aid in my healing process.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Looking up, it was as if hell began to rain down upon me. Then I recognised it. That spell...

Flashback
"There's too many!"
"Don't worry, I can handle them."
"Surge, no one can take on that many head on and live! We need to formulate a plan!"
"I've got one. Get your lazy butts down here and help me kill 'em!"
"...I'm sorry Surge. If only you would listen.
"What? What are you doing, Yugaru?! Yugaru!!!"

I winced, stumbling around. My memories...Flowing back so suddenly and quickly, then gone the next. The effect was never good. Looking up once more, I found myself almost crushed under one of the meteors. That day...The same thing happened...One almighty onslaught of meteors could normally destroy an army of this size, and any one trapped with it. I had no choice. If I didn't do it again, I'd die. Submitting to the situation, I focused my energy. A meteor crashed directly on top of where I had just been stood, but it mattered not. The power of the Hellfire demon is no match to any other demonic creature, but its ability to dissipate through solids was useful in most situations. It saved my life then, and did so again, now.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

Hell had arrived on earth. That was my first thought. Swearing hotly under my breath, I gathered the wolf mage under the arms, pulling him backwards towards safety. I set him down carefully, moving to stand in front of him. I drew my sword, ready for battle.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

As I lay under the earth's surface, Gaia, mother of all came to me, her hair of leaves and homely scent came into view and warmth surrounded me. Her words were as soft and cool as the wind blowing threw a meadow as she spoke to me like a disappointed mother would to a careless child.

Gaia: Child, look at what you have done, can't you feel the pain you have caused me?
Enir: Yes mother, I feel it, but I had no choice, the evil marching across the land had to be stopped, and I did the only thing I could think of, we were outnumbered 15-1 and I could no longer hold back the massive host.
Gaia: That may be so, but the cost for doing as you have is high. I do not wish to lose one of my vary few sons. I will heal you, but you swear that you will never do that again or else you will stay with me for the rest of your time.
Enir: I looked down and then nodded quietly, "Yes mother."

Back on the surface:The ground began to shake and the earth split underneath the great host, and as that happened my body surfaced right behind the others. My vision was blurred and I couldn't walk yet so lade there on top of a flat rock about the size of a couch.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

Rocks fell down and killed so many. I sent away the hounds and weaved through creatures and rocks. Until one knocked me in the back of the head. I blacked out.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

OOC: this is not overpowered this is RAGEE! LoL but I'm sure surge can tottaly OWN mine character well here is a pic More or less What I'm lookin like now....
http://static2.animepaper.net/upload/th ... _89860.jpg

And here is something about that spinning blade slash skill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9uj8cYyvbs

I was healing at one side of the battle I quickly mentally tell the devilsto retreat they all desapeared and I noticed one thing
THE GGENERAL WAS SCAPING!!
I growled loud and said "TO HELL WITH THIS HEALING STUFF I WON'T LET THAT BASTARD GO AWAY!!" I stood up no pain at all jsut an massive anger and I wish to kill... "YEAARGHH!!!" I lost control I jsut hoped everyone was hidden MIne Dark side shot out Mine sword suddenly turned to an blood red an obsidian color I runned and jumped shooting another Imense Red anergy slash on the as well as an meteor hited the back of mine new formed Magical shield I falled again now fully transformed into mine Berserker form spikes from mine armour and an imense black aura around me as I spoke the voice I knew so well mixed with mine normal one MIne other self....
"YOU BASTARD!! YOU WILL DIE NOW AS PAINFULL AS I CAN MAKE IT!!!" I twisted mine blade as thousands of small red energy slashes got out hitting everything nearby and hitted him with all I got he got blowed up so hig on the sky I jumped again and took him spinning him on the air and throwing him back down "DIEEEE!!!" I dived now Fast and made the best to slice him in as much pieces I could...
he was dead...
I landed still mad I wanted more I wanted to kill more!!!
I noticed the meteors stop and there was still some alive I let out an Wicked laugh and rushed Killing everything I could see!!