Werewolf Warriors

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.
Mood: Happy

Werewolf Warriors

Post by Flatline »

ok so im making a roleplaay based off a book im writing. its about Weres annd humans. the plot is for the werewolves to defeat the evil werefox clan and thhe humans that hunt them. the setting is in midievil tiimes. and btw the den arsane takes shelter in is silver1s character if he joins so please leave it be unless he does not wish to join. i haave invited him to thhis rp.

Name: Arsane Kraww
Species: Feral werewolf (four-legged)
Fur color annd markings: pure black
history: Arsane is a lone traveler trying to find her lost parents. she was lost to them as a cub but dooes not know that they were killed by man. the werefox king holds a grudge against her because at 17 she single handedly killed his mother and siblings.

Arsane wass alone. shee had stopped to rest in another werewolfs den. the scent smelled like a male. but it was storming out annd she badly needed shelter. little did she know he was returrning as she slept...
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Son of Fenrir
Mood: Indifferent

Re: Werewolf Warriors

Post by DWDruid »

Name: Leon
Species: Cursed Human/Feral Werewolf
Fur: Completely dark brown
History: Born a human, Leon was fcursedinto a wolf shape by a wizard his father insulted (I hope it's ok to have wizards). Disgraced, his parents left him in the woods to die. Saved by an old she-wolf whoraised him as his own. Thought he was a regular wolf until he was five years old. Hunters killed his adopted mother for her silver pelt. His grief was so great, the curse was partcialy broken and was able to shift into a human form. That night, he gave himself the name Leon. After about a year, he learned how to totally control the shift between man and beast. Always felt more wolf than human. Since then, he hunted down and killed the hunters and reclaimed his mother's pelt that he wears as a cloak in his human form.

Dragging the mule deer carcus, I arrived at the entrance to my den. I didn't want to hunt tonight, but my store of meat was getting low. I wasn't worried about my home though. The entrance was well hidden and only an animal's nose would be able to sniff it out. I began to pull the deer behind me when I finally caught the scent. Something was in my den. At first, all I could fell was rage building up inside my chest. Someone had violated my home! But when I continued to smell the strange scent, I noticed something. The smell was kind of like mine. It was very simular but something about it was, off. I shifted into my beast form and entered my cave, ready for a fight if needed. That's when I saw a lone figure curled up in the corner. At first it seemed like a regular wolf, but I could also sence faint traces of human. Whatever it was, this thing cold shift like me! Upon further insepction I could also see that it was female. I had never seen a being like myself before, let alone a female! For some reason, I found yself wanting to prootect her. Seeing how she looked cold, I laid my mother's pelt over her and watched her sleep.
"Wolves, when you get down to it, are a lot like us.
They are powerful, aggressive, territorial, and predatory.
They are smart, curious, cooperative, loyal, and adaptable.
They exert a profound influence on the ecosytems they inhabit."
"Wolf Wars"
-National Geographic March 2010
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Im am joining this rp,but i will set up my character profile tomarrow after i get home from school.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

arsane awoke to find a werewolf pelt covering her body and a big male standing over her. she immediatley ran out of the den and off into the forest. she haadnt meant to take over his den just take some shelter from the storm.

arsane wandered around in the forest until shee heard horses hooves racing down thhe trail that cut through the forest. being much larger the a real wolf she ran out of sight for fear that she would end up like that werewolf whose pelt had covered her
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

OOC: Just FYI, the pelt was from a regular wolf who adopted my character thinking he was a normal wolf too. My character only wears her pelt to honor her.

I was half asleep when the she-creature-who was-like-me woke up. The high pitched scream she gave off stunned me just long enough for her to escape out of the cave. I tried to call out to her, but she was already gone. I just sat tere for a moment, taking in all that just happened. "Well, I guess I don't have too worry about whatever that was anymore." I thought to myself, reaching down to retrieve my mom's pelt. I was putting the deer's body away when I realized that I couldn't stop thinking of that strange female. I believed she was out of my life, but she wasn't out of my mind. I still felt that unfamiliar desire to watch over and protect her. Finally making up my mind, I placed my mother's pelt carefully back on my bed of stolen sheets, shifted into my wolf form, and began tracking the female's scent. Staying out of view, I found her hiding from the strange animals I've come to know as humans and the beasts they ride. Watching her, I thanked my luck that the wind was blowing away from her, keeping her from noticing my scent.
"Wolf Wars"
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

arsane heard a twig snap behind her and looked abck after the humanns were gone. it was the male againhow did he find her?

arsane turned and asked, "who are you? how did yoou find me?"

(sorry for thhe short post)
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

I looked the she-wolf straight into her eyes. To show that I meant her no harm, I kept my tail down and my head high. I began conversing with her, "I have no true name, but you can just call me Leon. For your second question, in your rush to hurry out of my den, you left a clear trail for me to follow along with your scent. If you would I would like to to talk with you some more. But it is too dangerous to do so out in the open, so please come back to my den where we will be safe." I turned around and took a few step towards my den, I then looked behind to see if she was following.
"Wolf Wars"
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Name:James Crowley
Species:human/werewolf
Fur color:black with white on his chest,face and paws.
Eye color:blue
History:James became a werewolf one moonlit night when he decided to go for a hike in the forest like he always did,ever since that night he has lived in a large cave not far from where the attack happened.

James was hunting for something to eat when he came across two other werewolves,one male and the other female, he cautiously moved closer to them not wanting to alert them to his presence just yet. He knew that they would catch his scent and then he would approach them.
Last edited by silver1 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Werewolf Warrior
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Warrior Hero
Additional Details: Email: werewolfwarrior@ymail.com

http://myspace.com/werewolfwarrior

Main Grid Second Life Name: Alexie Borgin.
Mood: Excited

Post by Werewolf Warrior »

I think my Forum Name already says it Flatline XD lol

I might be in, but i might be out >:D
Werewolf Nation Leader

If any of you wish to join us in Second Life please do, and if you want to you can join our site at http://www.werewolfnation.webs.com/index.htm
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

(anyonee can join so if you want to feel free)

arsane caught the scent of another werewolf on the wind. a male. she sniffed him out and found him hiding beehind a tree. once shhe found him she asked, "ok thhis is weird, now whho are you?"
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"My name is James." he said shyly "I was not stalking you guys or anything,im just really shy about meeting new people,i have been like this for a long time now. I am happy to see others like me around these parts,most of the others have left this area.

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

arsane wagged her tail. maybe they could make a pack? what the hell whhy not go for it?

arsane turned to thhe two males and said, "why dont we make a pack? by default i wounld be the alpha female since im thhe only female here. what do ya say the both of you?"

with that said she turned and sniffed the air. she could smell werefoxes! quickly turning around she said, "run! thhe werefox king is coming and he hates me! hurry!"

after saying thhat she turned tail annd took coover again the thhe first males den.
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

I didn't know exactly what the female was talking about, but I needed to protect her and she seemed scared. As we were running back to my den, I noticed the male-who-calls-himself-James following us. I wasn't sure of what to think of him. While I was exited to have one who was just like me, I didn't know if he meant any harm to me or the girl (and the fact that we might have to fight about who would be the alpha if we id start a pack). Arriving at the cave, I got an idea of how to escape from the werefoxes after the girl. Going back into my meat corner, where I store any leftover food, I grabbed a leg from the deer carcass and brought it outside. I dragged the leg on the ground a few times, trying to mask our trail abd our scent. After a few minutes, I heard movement in the woods that was getting closer. I brought the leg back inside and covered my blankets in its blood. "Put these over yourself." I told them, "That way, they can't smell us in here." While we hide under the blnkets, we could hear the creaures moving outside. I could smell the female's fear, it made me want to rush outside and tear the monsters that would harm her into pieces. But I needed to hold down these urges or else risk her safety. When noices finally went away, I took a quick look outside. Not seeing anyone, I came back in and told the others it was safe. Giving them each a chunk of meat, I sat down and asked "Now, who are you two? What were those things and why were they after us?"
"Wolf Wars"
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"I don't see anything wrong with it." he said quickly following after her.He had ran across the werefoxes before and new how Arsane felt. he covered himself with one of the other male wolf's blankets and waited for the noises outside to go away,when he noticed the had he uncovered himself and sat up. "Thank you." he said "Now to answer you question." he said with a smile My name is James Crowley,but please...call me James,those where werefoxes chasing us...i don't know why they are after Arsane,but they are after me because i killed one of them in a fight.

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

turning to the others arsane said, "thhe werefox king wants me dead for i singlehandely killed his mother and siblings and almost himself in a fight. i doubt he cared about his family i thhink he just wants revenge for what i did to him."

arsane looked outside the den... and the coast was clear. she turned backk to the others and said, "ok thhe coast is clear now."

arsane then went outside annd stretched her legs. she motioned for the others to join her outside
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

James walked outside of the cave and stood next to Arsane. "So the werefoxes are after you as well,and for the same reason. Although,one of his pack members did attack me while i was hunting for food." he said looking up at the star filled sky. Jame sighed and sat on the ground next to Arsane and scratched behind his ear. " I think we have both ended up in quite a predicament,seeing as how they have us out numbered and all."

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

(silver1's character is gonna be mines mate so let him be alpha male please)

arsane sighed. that made two of them the werefox king wanted dead. and for similar reasons too.she had killed his family, he had killed a soldier. arsane shook away the thoughts and lapped water from the nearby stream. times at the moment where they all were were peacefull again. arsane was looking at james while he had his back turned. he was pure muscle and had very shiny fur. arsane found herself liking him a bit.

arsane blushed under her fur and turned away thinking to herself, hes not gonna ask you to be his mate. ur acting like a pup! oh but hes sooo cute though! no, not gonna happen... maybe....

arsane shook away the new thoughht, or tried at least. she couldnt stop thinking about him. she had fallen in love
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

James went over to the stream and let the cool water flow through his paws. He sighed as he continued to let the water run through his paws while he watched Arsane out of the corner of his eye,he loved they way her fur shone in the moonlight and smiled,he had fallen for her. She is sooo beautiful...could i be falling for her?...i really think i am. he thought,trying his best to hold back a laugh.

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

arsane caught james looking at her in the corner of her eye. he seemed to be love struck as well. maybe thhey could be mates after all!

arsane walked over to james and said, "i saw that look in ur eyes. i think you feel for me the same way i feel for you. am i right?"

with that said she turned around and drank again from the river this time rubbing her tail in his nose
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

I watched the two other werewolves talk at the stream from the mouth of my den. Their smell was a dead give away to their attraction for each other. I went back inside to give them some privacy. I felt disapointed, but I had to be realistic. I wasn't really attracted to the female, she jusr opened a whole new world for me. I had spent nearly my entire life thinking that I was the onlyy one of my kind, a freak that would forever be loney. Too human to be with wolves, and too wolf to be with humans. Finding that I wasn't alone made me jump in conclusions. With me and her, it just wasn't meant to be. I would only give the other two shelter from their enemies (these werefox creatures) and maybe join them in their pack. Curling up on my bed of blankets, I fell asleep thinking to myself, "Maybe, just maybe, there is some one out there for me."
"Wolf Wars"
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

James smiled. "Am I really that obvious?" he asked smiling, she had read him like an open book. He leaned back against the tree closest to where Arsane was sitting, and silently watched her. "She really is beautiful." he said quietly to himself before getting up and going back to the den to sleep.

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

arsane smiled at his question. yes he was obvious. she watched him turn around and head back to the den. having nothing else to do, arsane followed him and curled uup next to him when he went to sleep. soon she was asleep too

arsane dreamed of her past. of the day she lost her parents....

the human king's soildiers were attacking. arsane wass chaasing a butterfly near a stream. flaming arrows cut mighty werewolves down in their prime. arsane was playingg near thhe stream. arsane ran baack to tell her parents about a buck she had seen, but thhey were gone! arsane wandered of on her own...
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

He awoke and moved closer to Arsane. He could tell that she was dreaming about something,and it seemed to be bothering her. James sighed and fell back to sleep,listening to what was going on outside of the den,last thing he wanted was for them o be caught sleeping by the werefoxes ha knew were looking for them.

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

arsane awoke in the middle of thhe night. dreaming about her parents made her wonder what had happened to them. if thhere was any chance thhey were still alive arsane longed to find them. but whaat she didnt know was that they had been among those who had been killed and skinned for their pelts.

james was awake too now. arsane nuzzled him to get his attention and asked, "im hungry, would you like too goo hunting?"
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"Yeah,actually i am quite hungry. he said, sitting up and smiling. "Mind if i go hunting with you?" he asked not wanting her to go it alone?