Werewolf Warriors

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.
Mood: Happy

Re: Werewolf Warriors

Post by Flatline »

arsane wagged heer tail and went outside the den and over too the stream. it wasnt long before she caught thhe scent of a deer along the stream. following thhe scent into the woods she eventually found it feeding on the grass.

arsane wispered to james, "thhere it is. lets kill it."
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

As soon as Arsane had told him,he attacked and killed the deer without making hardly any sound, it was on of very few times he had actually killed a deer without it making some type of noise. he often had to fight to keep his kill from being taken away from him, but not this time. Suddenly James heard something off in the distance. "You heard that as well,i hope?" he asked looking in the direction the sound came from.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

arsane was just about to dig into the kill whenn she heard some sound off in thhe distance and james ask what that sound was. arsane had no clue either about thhe sound.

arsane turned to james and said, "it wass probably some animal off in the distance, at least thats what it sounded like to me. now lets eat, im starving!"

with that said arsane dug into thhe kil
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Son of Fenrir
Mood: Indifferent

Post by DWDruid »

I woke up to find my den empty again. I could still smell the other two's scents, so I knew they came in last night. Stepping outside, I sniffed the cold morning air. I could smell them not too far off along withe smell of freshly spilled deer blood. They obviously just hunted. It was considered rude to take part in the feasting of another's kill, so I decided not to go over to them. Besides, I was still full from the mule yesterday, and I've been able to fast for weeks before. I sat down in the bright morning sun and started to hum a tune contectly to myself. It was the same tune my mother used to put me to sleep with as a pup.
"Wolves, when you get down to it, are a lot like us.
They are powerful, aggressive, territorial, and predatory.
They are smart, curious, cooperative, loyal, and adaptable.
They exert a profound influence on the ecosytems they inhabit."
"Wolf Wars"
-National Geographic March 2010
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

"You know." he said. "Lets lot let or guard down,just to be on the safe side." he said biting quite a large chunk of flesh from their kill."
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

arsane nodded as she too ripped off a chunk of flesh frrom the kill. suddenly she heard that sound again. turning around shhe said to james, "thhere it is again! we really need too get back to the den jusst in case."

no sooner thhan arsane said that did an arrow clip her ear, taking off a large chunk of it. arsane turned backk to james and said , "run! its man!" then she took off running, slowing down only too check if he was keeping up
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

He was right behind her as she ran to the cave. He hoped that the humans had not been able to see where he and Arsane had went. That was the last thing they needed.

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

arsane and james made it to a cave safely. when they got there arsane found a small room that they could hide in. squeezing through thhe small entrence too the foom arsane shook her head. blood sprayed everywhere. her ear hurt like hell andd was bleeding quite a bit.

arsane turned to james and said, "i think we made it. stupid arrow took off part of my ear. it hurts but it will be ok."
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"Are you sure you will be ok,lets see if we can get that wound patched up,at least get the bleeding stopped." he said,putting his paw on her ear and putting pressure on the wound. He hated to see her in pain and wished he could stop it.

DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

Hearing a disterbance in the woods, I went off to investigate. In a small clearing, I found a half eaten deer carcass and a bloody arrow sticking out of a tree. Judging by the scent, I could tell it was the girl's blood. Feeling worried, I began tracking the two scents, that of the blood and the human stench. Fortunatly, the two smells went in different directions at one point. I followed the blood to a another nearby cave. I never used this cave because bears liked too use it during the winter. I went inside to find the other two, the male trying to stop the blood coming out of the female's ear. Whating to help, I rushed back too my den and grabed a sheet. Bring it back, I handed James strips I ripped from it.
"Wolf Wars"
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

arsane chuckled a little at the thought of having her ear wrapped ip in a sheet. but if it stopped the bleeding thhat was alright with her. there was nothing thhey could do for the pain thhough, so she would have to tolerate it.

arsane sat down and let them bandage her ear up in thhe strips of the sheet. arsane turned to james when thhey were done and said, "thanks for wrapping up my ear. great, i get to haave half an ear haha. well at least werre safe now, thhats all that really matters."

withh that said arsane stretched and curled up by james. it wasnt long before she was sleeping
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

We sat there for awhile, watching her sleep. I turned to James after a few minutes and said, "If she's strong enough, we should go back to my den when she wakes up. It'll be safer there."
"Wolf Wars"
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"Ok." he said,gently lifter her into his arms,trying not to wake her. He knew the other male wolf was right, Arsane would be safer in his den.

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

Arsane awoke in james's arms as he was carying her back to the den.

"where are we going?" she asked him
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"We are going back to Leon's den,it will be safer for us there." he said smiling at her. He continued to carry her in his arms,trying not to laugh as he saw her bandaged ear. "How are you feeling?" he quietly asked.

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

Arsane awoke to being carried. she heard him ask how she wass feeling. "ok." she replied. when they got back to thee den she laid down and went back to sleep
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

(I'll join this soon, just don't have time to make a bio today)

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?