Armergaden wolves

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

Miya looked up from where she was staring at the floor of the hummer. She was slowly getting used to the sound of bullets and guns, but that didn't mean that she was going to like it. THe girl growled softly under her breath, rubbing her biceps slightly. It's been weeks since she last transformed.

"Hey Kasai," she said in her soft voice, "What do you suppose... we'll do if we get captured by the Syga? I mean, do we fight for the death trying to escape or let them do what they want with us to keep living?
Boo
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Danelli woke up feeling odd. He looked around and felt a sharp pain in his paw. He looked down and saw a knife going through it. A man grabbed his neck and said, "Don't move a muscle,you killed my men,I will kill you if you don't tell me where the others are." Danelli didn't speak and the man said, "How about I cut both of your paws." Danelli looked over at Anubis and said, "Please help me man."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

under gun point, "hey dude let him go hes only a newbie! i killed your men so let him go your beef is with me!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

The man slit a small area of Danelli's neck and looked at Scott. Danelli put his hand on the cut and pulled his pocketknife out. He looked around and threw it at the man.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((post more i don't get it))
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Yeah...I probably should have explained that better.

Danelli threw the pocketknife at the man and heard the man scream as the knif went into his leg.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i took the confustion to advantage i ripped the gun out of one of the men's hands nocked him out and shot the rest
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Danelli grabbed the gun one of the men dropped and shot the leader. He crawled into a corner and put his hand on his neck. He said, "I need bandages and Alcahol." He stared Scott in the face saying "Now".
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

luckily we were in a wallmart i found a first aid kit and gave it to Danelli
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Danelli said, "Hopefully this should heal." He grabbed a gauze pad and stood up. He walked around and looked at Scott. "We need to find the others." He said looking at Scott.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"yeah i know they should be at the hospital looking for us"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Well shouldn't we go back? Danelli looked at Scott and said, "We are seperated...we need to go back." He walked outside and stood by the car thinking.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Wolfhanyou wrote:Miya looked up from where she was staring at the floor of the hummer. She was slowly getting used to the sound of bullets and guns, but that didn't mean that she was going to like it. THe girl growled softly under her breath, rubbing her biceps slightly. It's been weeks since she last transformed.

"Hey Kasai," she said in her soft voice, "What do you suppose... we'll do if we get captured by the Syga? I mean, do we fight for the death trying to escape or let them do what they want with us to keep living?
Kasai's face clouded with thought, and he was silent for a time. "I think, I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees," he said finally, and smile at Miya. "Perhaps for you, it might be different. You haven't lived as long as I, and it would be a shame you lose the chance to live out all that time, but, would it be worth living, to serve under murderers?"

He shook his head. "The best solution to that question would be simply to not get captured."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Danelli grabbed the keys and started the car and told Scott to get in. The car was almost out of fuel. He noticed Scott cooperated and began to get on the road. He said, "The hostpital is 20 minutes from here." He began to squint and clear his throat. He said, "I feel a bit drowsy." He shook his head and stared at the road. He fell asleep and leaned on the wheel turning the car towards a cliff.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"holly s***!" i grabed the wheel just in time. "dude, i'm driving for now on!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Danelli awoke,muttering a few words and falling back asleep. He had drolled on the steering wheel and begun to snore. Scott told him to get into the passenger seat. He did as he was told but he was half asleep. He said Kasai's name and moved a little bit than fell into a deep sleep.
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

Aki wrote: Kasai's face clouded with thought, and he was silent for a time. "I think, I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees," he said finally, and smile at Miya. "Perhaps for you, it might be different. You haven't lived as long as I, and it would be a shame you lose the chance to live out all that time, but, would it be worth living, to serve under murderers?"

He shook his head. "The best solution to that question would be simply to not get captured."
A smile quirked at her lips at his smile. "I suppose not. Life under murderers would be spent cowering like rabbits." Miya said with a forced laugh before nodding. "Right. Not get captured. At least by the Syga." she murmured to herself, staring down at her lap.
Boo
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

The car stopped in front of the hummer and Danelli awoke. He walked over to the others and said, "Hi guys,I didn't think we would ever find you again." He walked over to the hummer and leaned up aginst it waiting for Scott.