Armergaden wolves

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Armergaden wolves

Post by Anubis »

New RPG i hope you like it :D

the post apocalyptic future where the Syga bomb killed every human on earth. All thats left of the human race is thier half distoryed cities and the werewolves that knew them. the Lycan race survived because of thier tolerance to mami radiation.

where: New York City, Manhattan/ when: just after the syga bomb dentanation/ Rules: more than one sentance perpost, No powerplay.
want to join in? just jump in when it seems apropiate. :D

Scott Bryson lays under a bench in a subway terminal. he gets up sees bloody bodies of humans scartering the floor.

"Oh g g" he says justs before he vomites. the sent of blood and smoke filled the air in the undergound terminal. the gets out by transforming into his gestalt form and digs threw the rubble to get to the sirface.

he gets out dirt covers his grey fur. he transform back into his human form and gets dressed. he walks the streets that once was New York City
bloody burnt bodies are all over the place. rubble fills the streets, buldings on fire. the sky scorched from the wave of mami radiation that flooded the earth.

"Hello!" he calls out trying to find other survivers.
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

"Damn, what the hell happened," Kasai moaned, before he suddenly realized his body hurt all over, and groaned as his vision swam into focus. He was sitting in some sort of destroyed vehicle. Upon closer inspection, which in reality, was just looking up, it was a plane. He stumbled to his feat, glancing at the bodies, most were humans, who looked to have died from Radiation or a explosion. Several however, Kasai's senses picked up as Lycans like him, undoubtably killed by the crash itself. Either by the concussive force, or in a few cases, pieces of wreckage impaling them.

The plane was almost utterrly destroyed except for the back section, the one he was in. The cockpit and such were crumpled beyound repair. Nothing could have survived that. Kasai, having assessed his enviroment for the moment, insepected himself. His dark brown hair was matted with blood from a minor cut on his head, and there was a more serious gash on his left arm. Several of his ribs felt bruised and his right leg hurt. But beyound that he was fine.

"Where are the rescue teams? Don't tell me we crashed in the wild..." he mused as he passed through the corpses of the aircraft. He gasped as he saw the outside world. The sky was scorched a firey orange-yellow. The city was in ruins, and bodies littered the streets. His plane was in the wreckage of a building. Slowly what had happened came back to him.

He glanced back at the inside of the plane. The people inside were all dressed in army fatigues and body armor, something he hadn't been too aware to notice until now, and the plane was definatly miltary quality. Probablly the only reason he was still living. He to wore the fatigues and armor. He was one of them.

He now remebered what he had been doing until the bomb went off. He and his unit were dispatched to find and take out those who had built and were planning to use the Syga Bomb. Then, as they were flying over New York, it went off, the pilots had been human and since the bomb was built to kill humans, it killed them instantly, and the plane plummented into this building.

"Son of a b****," Kasai murmured. "We were too slow. Damnit!" he cursed. He headed back to his seat and gathered his weapons and survival gear, taking the others rations as well. He would need them, no telling how much food had survived this, what was still edible. He then hopped out of the plane, and wandered into the streets, gun loaded and ready. He had seen too many post-apocalyptic movies to not be ready to shoot radioactive monsters or such if they came.
"Hello!" he calls out trying to find other survivers.
When he heard the call, Kasai picked up speed, racing towards the voice. Survivors! That was a good sign. Being left alone in a post apocalyptic world wouldn't have been too fun. "Hello!" he called back.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i hadn't noticed that i had a deep gash on my arm "aaah damn it!" i found an aumbulance that crashed into a lamp post i got my arm tooken care of by rapping it is some gause. i walked around looking for others i found an police officer covered in his oun blood. i took his side arm. "sorry dude i need this more you do." i put it in my pants like rappers and gagsters did. man why did i survive and the humans didn't?

then i heard a hello. i ran over to plane crash site that was in times square then i saw soldger wouned but he was all right walking out of the wreakage. i got closer to him and i noticed that he was lycan. i ran over to him.

"Dude are you ok?"
Last edited by Anubis on Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

[spoiler]**(OOC: just so you know, it's spelled apocalypse, no whatever you used. If you post a new RPG, at least, please, check your spelling and science, ok?)**[/spoiler]
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Shadowblaze wrote:[spoiler]**(OOC: just so you know, it's spelled apocalypse, no whatever you used. If you post a new RPG, at least, please, check your spelling and science, ok?)**[/spoiler]
sorry i cant help with the bad spelling, and the science i know it's crudy but that why its called sci-fi!!! :x
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"Aside from a few flesh wounds and maybe a few bruised ribs i'm fine," Kasai replied. "Shouldn't be much of a problem, they'll probablly heal on their own in a week, tops. We heal faster than humans..." Kasai trailed off as he glanced at the surroundings.

"Not that any sort of healing will help these poor folks."
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

[spoiler]Whoa, maybe you have the wrong idea about Sci-Fi. generally it's grounded in science (which this seems to be), but the best (i.e., anything that isn't crap) takes a look at the science and gets whatever fantasy they have as close to reality as they can- like what we're doing here. wwolves don't exist and probably never will, but it’s a fantasy most of us either believe in or share- so we think about it logically. And as for spelling, use Microsoft word or whatever equivalent you have. but dude, quit being so touchy- i'm just giving you my idea- but your strory idea is wonderful- i may join in in a bit for funsies.[/spoiler]
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"i'm fine all i have is a gash on my arm and a bump on the head. what was that anyway. i was sitting in the subway then all hell broke loose."

Shadowblaze shut up! i don't want to hear it, you're taking up space! :x
Last edited by Anubis on Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

She was in Central Park when it happened. Everything started out normal enough, she had her nightly run in the woods(in wolf form; the few humans who did see her thought she was just a large stray dog) She had killed and eaten some rabbit, and then went into her den to sleep off her meal. Her den was well hidden, deep and under a few boulders, the entrance covered by bushes. While curled up and dreaming, a deafing roar was heard and the earth started to shake. Before she could get out, she was knocked out.
Hours later, the wolf awoke, a gash on her head and hind leg. Startled, she saw the entance blocked off, and that she was buried alive. The boulder had sunk down and was dangerously close to pinning her, but it kept some space to move about in. Trying to keep from panicing, she shifted to gestalt form. In the darkness, she used her powerful claws to dig. A couple hours went by before she finally broke through to the surface. The werewolf gasped in the fresh air gratefully and shoke the dirt off her russet red pelt. It took her a few minutes to relize that much of the woods were leveled and on fire. Dead humans layed scattered about the ground. The city wasnt much more than burning rumble now. The scent of death was heavy in the smokey air. "Wh-What the hell?" she muttered, wide-eyed. All thoughts of concealing herself in her current form was now forgoton. Nobody seemed to be alive but her. Fresh panic raced through her system as she looked around. Instictivly, she threw back her head and howled something both a searching call and greif.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

before Kasai replied. i herd a wolf howl?

"is that one of us or a dog that survived?" both Kasai and i ran into that once was centeral park. all the trees was levaled and/or on fire we found a woman in her gestalt form.

she was on her knees covered in dirt.

i ran over to her "are alright?" i asked as i panted
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

She jerked her head up, looking at the two as they ran towards her. A couple sniffs of her nose told her they were both werewolves as well. "Thank god...I-I thought I was the only one..." she said a little shakily. She was very grateful that others were still alive, werewolves as well. She had to stop herself from nuzzling the two; never before so glad to see anyone else. "Yeah, I'm fine," she said, trying to calm down. She got up, brushing some more dirt of her fur. "What happened?" she asked them seriously.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"i don't really know. i was in the subway waiting for my train when all hell broke loose. i don't get it all humans that where in the terminal just simpily bleed all over them selves then just fell over it was like a bad movie." a tree branch fell by right where i was standing.

"we better get out of here. to a place where is less dangerous."
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Kasai smiled warmly at the woman. "Good to see another Survivor. A woman at that. Thought me and...whoever he is, i didn't learn him name yet, would be the only ones left."

Kasai scratched the back of his head. "Well, what happened is a bunch of psychopaths set off a 'Syga Bomb'. A bomb engineered to kill humans, and humans specifically. Somehow it managed to mess up the landscape too. I dunno how. I was on a Military plane with my unit to take them out, obviously we were too late. We crashed when the bomb killed the pilots. Everyone in the plane except me died from the bomb or the impact."

"As for someplace safe, I don't think there is. New York is a city, and skyscrapers weren't made for taking bombs. Anything close to the ground is safest now. We should also focus on getting some food and water. I've got rations that'll last awhile, but they won't feed the three of us for long.."

He grinned and added, "Besides, they taste like s***."

His tone turned more serious. "After that i'd like to see if we can't track down the bastards who did this. With any luck the Mission log and the Jeep survived the crash."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"oh yea the names is Scott. i doubt that anything survived that crash of yours. i bet all is left is scrap metal. well not all of new york is destoryed, on they way here i saw a 7 11 that hasn't been roasted. mbey we can find some chow."
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Anubis wrote:"oh yea the names is Scott. i doubt that anything survived that crash of yours. i bet all is left is scrap metal. well not all of new york is destoryed, on they way here i saw a 7 11 that hasn't been roasted. mbey we can find some chow."
"I'm Kasai," Kasai said with a slight grin. "The front of the plane was nothin' but scrap, yes, but the Jeep was kept in the back cargo compart ment, behind the compartment I was in. It might still working. And if it is, it'll have the log. If it does, we'll have some transportation, which means if we can fiund any we should stock up on Fuel, too."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"shure lets get that hum-v (the army stoped using jeeps) but now lets get to that 7 11 and get some thing to eat before it gets dark."

we walked about a mile threw rubble and bodies, and came to the gas station. it was fairly intact it only had a few broken windows.
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

She nodded, still a bit stunned at all that has happened. Remembering something, she turned and padded back to her ruined den. Carefully she crawled halfway in and grabbed her belongings. A backpack with extra clothes and shoes. She usually transformed back at dawn in her den and would walk back to her apartment. 'Not anymore,' she thought, thinking of how her homes were now gone. She also pulled out a rabbit kill she had stashed away the night before as well. "I have this for food...it could be enough for everyone," she said to the two. She set the rabbit down, "Excuse me for a moment," she growled softly, walking away with her bag. Hiding behind a cluster of trees, she began to shift back to human form. Her muzzle shrank, claws receceeded to nails, fur thinned out. As the last of her tail shrunk into her body, she put some clothing on. The young women walked back to the group, "Sorry....it is really nice to meet you two."
Soon enough, they were in a Hum V and driving through the city. They soon stoped at a gas station. Even in human form, the scent of death, decay and burning was overwelming. She brushed back her red hair with her fingers, thinking. "How many humans must of died?" she asked, "Just this city right?"

ooc: I wont be on as much as I want too; computer viris :(
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"No clue how big the detonation radius was," Kasai responced, not looking up from the blue touch-screen comp built into the vehicle. Word and images flashed on the screen as he searched. "Could be just this city, or the state, or all of North America for all we know." He stopped his search. "In case, i'm gonna see what's left for food. Maybe once we've got everything we can get out of here and see if anyone anywhere else is still alive. The communications are borked, the crash must've jarred or broken something."

With that Kasai got out and headed into the Gas Station. The inside was, of course, grisly, as several customers and the clerk lay strewn about. "Yeck.."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

we went into the gastation emptied my bag pack from papers and books that were nolonger useful and filled it up with food and water bottels. i turned to thridge were the beer and other alcohal beveriges. i reached in.
"hey, the beer is still cold." i poped the top and let the liquied stream down my throat.

Kasai staired at me "hey dude the world is over. the drinking age doesn't apply anymore and there some stuff that i saw today that i just want to forget." i took my pack and two six packs of hinekin. and put them in the hum-V. i noticed that there was a department store and went inside when i got out i was in gestalt wearing a large red t-shirt and cargo shorts.

they staired at me "what!?"
THE GAME

My Armory
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Olivia rubbed her head, she felt disorreinted and out of it. As her vision blurred in she looked about a torn room. Her doodles were gone, her stuff was destroyed, and as she looked to the hints of a corner she saw no computer, only weird charred and melted shapes of plastic. Olivia instantly freaked, and searched for a stuffed animal to cuddle, but they were no where to be seen. Even her favorite one, a soft wolf plushie, was gone.

Olivia stood up, cursed a bit, and threw a still warm peice of rubble to the ground, wipeing the chars onto her now rags of clothing. She looked about her dirty body, and managed to find a crude shirt and pants near where her dresser is, where her dresser was.

As Olivia looked about she gasped at the sight of all the dead humans, all, no moan no twitch, nothing of them. Yet was confused how everyone just seemed to die, they were burnt, yet mainly just dead. Things were destroyed, and damaged or just burnt. A racoon, as hearing Olivia's foot steps, struggled out of a nest of junk and burnt rags. Olivie stared at it confused, how did al these humans just die, but she and the racoon were living. Infact the racoon almost looked perfect, while she felt numb from some burns. Was it because she was a lycan she lived? How did the racoon live through that too.

Olivia was instantly depressed at the loss of the city. She wondered if she could find civilization somewhere else, maybe just this town was somehow destroyed. Oliver swore if she couldn't find civilization, or atleast others, she didn't want to live.

Olivia lifted her head and quickly gazed about, she had heard some something, as though people talking. She was unsure, but ran out anyway to see who was there. An interesting werewolf stood in red shirt and cargo pants just near the Gas Station, or she thought so.

Olivia half howled half yelled to the figures.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i turned to see a girl thats about my age standing trying to get our attention. she ran over to us "are you alright" i asked. my voice was lower and disharmonic sounded like a throaty growl which i always tryied to get rid of but to no prevail.
THE GAME

My Armory
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

Olivia ran happily to the others. Noticing that it was indeed I lycan in his Gestalt form.
"are you alright" i asked
Olivia checked her arms and body. 'Well, I sappose I am.' She then looked at the others and back at the cargo pants wearing werewolf. What happened?' She asked, despite the fact it was an obvious question to ask, and she had very well forgotton to introduce herself and greet the others in her rush.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"Kasai said it was a group of lycans that developed a bomb that only kills humans, and by the way who are you?" i asked her.
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Anubis wrote:"Kasai said it was a group of lycans that developed a bomb that only kills humans, and by the way who are you?" i asked her.
"Yeah," Kasai said, before taking a sip from a bottle of Root beer he had taken from the ruined Gas Station, his rifle was slung on his back. "Great to see another person, the rate we're meeting people at might be a good indicationm that at least a good deal of people survived."

"Or we just happened to find the only four survivors in a short time frame, if ya wanna be pessimistic."
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

Anubis wrote:"Kasai said it was a group of lycans that developed a bomb that only kills humans, and by the way who are you?" i asked her.
'Oh,' answered Olivia. So thats why only the humans deid, she thought. 'And my name is Olivia, may I ask the all of your names? And does that mean everyone here is a Lycan?' Olivia pointed at the wolven Scott.

Olivia looked over at Kasai and his rootbeer and smiled. 'You need to give me some of that.'