Armergaden wolves

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

"Alright then we'll go ahead there and load up on weapons" said Conner. He put the car in drive and headed to the guns store.
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Julie awoke in full-wolf form with a yawn. She slowly stretched out her body, starting with her forepaws down to her tail. She shifted to gestalt form and stood up on her hind legs. "This is going to be one long journey," she growled out. Using her claws, she started to comb out her red fur; getting rid of tangles. The werewolf placed her backpack in the back of the HumV. She didnt want to shift back to human form just yet. It felt much weaker and vunrable, and she felt safer and more in-control in her wolven form.
Soon the group stopped a a gun store. Julie looked uneasily at it. "I think I prefur my fangs and claws," she muttered, stepping out of the vehicle and into the shop. One thing did catch her eye though: a large hunting knife. She picked it up, examining the shining blade. The werewolf then wrapped the belt around her waist, and hung the knife in its place at her side.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

"well these guys could be lycan to you know" we filled up the truck with full atto machine guns ammo and other stuff we need to get the bastards that murdered billions of inocent people.
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Grabing the last of the guns Conner hurried to the truck. "Time to head to the bridge." They drove ten minutes to the Brooklyn Bridge. Conner Slammed the brakes, catching his passangers of gaurd. He hit the stearing wheel. "Oh Hell!" He said looking at the colapsed bridge. "Does anybody know how to drive a ferry" he asked
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Scott simlled at conner with a look that said "I told you so"

"I do, i work on the ferrys part time. that if we can find one thats not under water that is"
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

"Like that one," said Conner pointing to a large ferry by the bay. He drove to the ferry. "ok do your thing," he said to Scott
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

every on got one the engine had a little trouble starting but it started never the less we rode across the hudson dodging floating debree. but we got to the other side safely.
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

"So to Cheyenne Mountain then." said Conner driving off the ferry. He did his nodd to the statue of libery knowing he wouldn't see her grace again. He drove off down the road to sad to look back at his burning home.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i got nothing
THE GAME

My Armory
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

oops
Last edited by Anubis on Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

After three weeks of hard travel the group had finaly reached Cheyenne mountain. They stoped at a bar in the town, to what may be their last meal. "Are you ready?" asked Conner
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

" as i'll ever be" he walks in the bar which was filled with decompossing human corpses. scott almost gaged "mabey not here"
THE GAME

My Armory
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

((Ick. I forgot to put in that Mia's in human form.))

Mia didn't even go in after Scott, her sensitive nose was already telling her stomach to turn out its meager contents.

"Defiantly. Not here." she agreed weakly with Scott, rubbing the bridge of her nose. She had discarded the blanket after finding some clothes that suited her. But right now, she really wished she hadn't. THat blanket probably could have muffled the smell.
Boo
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Anubis wrote:" as i'll ever be" he walks in the bar which was filled with decompossing human corpses. scott almost gaged "mabey not here"
"Obviously the thing has a radius this big...Or they bombed here too," Kasai muttered. Throughout the three weeks of travel they had discovered nothing but corpses and more corpses. Kasai sighed. "But I don't think we should stop here. Considering how close this place is they might have guards stationed around."
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

((Ack, everyone drove off without me! Lol, we all know I just was sitting quietly in the back of the truck.))

Olivia sat in the back of the car as the others had talked and explored, she mumbled a bit, growing very impatient and her signature grumpiness. There was nothing to be found, only her new friends and poptarts for company, she was even unsure if the poptarts were okay.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

Mia stumbled back to the truck, tripping every once in a while whenever her bare feet got stubbed by a rock. Once she made it to the vehicle, she leaned against the side of it, muttering darkly as she balenced herself on one foot and rubbed the other sore foot. As she did so, she glanced behind her at Olivia. "You okay?" the girl asked with a small note of concern in her voice.
Boo
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Julie looked around the bar with a wrinkled up nose. Dead humans were rotting on the floor; the smell was disgusting. "Think I'll find something to eat outside," she said, turning to go back out. She walked around the run-down building, taking off her clothing and knife as she shifted to wolf form. Red fur grew rapidly and thickly, blocking out the cool chill of the air. Her furry tail pressed out and was soon at full-leangth; her ears pointed and her face crackled as a muzzle pressed out. Soon after she fell down onto all fours, the transformation was complete. Julie wandered off away from the building, sniffing around. A little while later, she came across a lone rabbit. She stalked closer silently; belly close to the ground. Then she dashed forward towards the stunned creature. After a well placed bite, it was over.
The wolfess was back with the others just minutes later; her plump kill dangling in her jaws. Pleased with herself, she set the rabbit down in front of Mia and Olivia; intending to share it with the whole pack.
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

"You okay?" the girl asked with a small note of concern in her voice.
Olivia threw here poptart down in grumpy fashion, and then looked towards Mia. "I'm okay." She answered and gave a smiling gesture to back up her words.

Olivia soon noticed Julie with the rabbit in her jaws. "Wow, cool," She exclaimed examining the clean kill. She shrugged at the others "I guess I've never mastered hunting anything." Then she looked back at the bunny, not only had Olivia not known very well how to hunt, nothing more than instincts and a little pratice could say, she wasn't even sure how to cook an animal, and deicided to sit back to see if the others had more survival skills than her.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"well no offence julie but one rabbit isn't going to feed all of us. we are goig to need some big game or some food that hasn't spoiled yet"
THE GAME

My Armory
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

The girl gave a weak grin back in return. Than looked down at the slightly bloody rabbit and felt both a bit nauseous and a hunger in the pit of her stomach. "Ah... I think... I'll pass..." Mia said softly, opening the door and sitting inside the car to grab a poptart.

She wasn't much of a hunter. Indeed, she seemed to want to loose her lunch if she saw a dead animal up close. And had come very close to during the last three weeks as they traveled.
Boo
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

She looked up at Anubis at his comment and snorted threw her nose. She gave him a look that seemed to say, 'Hey, its the best I could find.' Julie lowered her muzzle to the kill again and ripped off a large chunk. 'An alright appatizer at least,' she thought to herself. She layed down and started to eat.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Danelli woke up in his apartment. The wall was nearly fried and the bed was covered in dust. He rubbed his eyes and stood up. The power was gone and he tried to look at his watch. The room was pitch black and dusty. He opened the blinds on his window and noticed the sky was red. He backed up and wacked his head on his overhanging fan. He cursed and rubbed his head. He walked into the kitchen and looked for some food. He noticed the food was spoiled and the fridge was dripping. He said, "What...is this a damn joke." He laughed and picked up his cell phone. He dialed the power company but nobody picked up. He put a shirt on and grabbed his car keys. Danelli walked down the stairs to the apartment complex. He walked into the field and saw a truck up on the cliff above the town. He walked through the town streets and smelled rotting flesh. He opened the door to the gun shop and looked behind the counter. There was a body laying on the floor. It was the store owner. Danelli tapped the man and said, "Al..Al are you okay?" He felt Al's pulse and noticed the pulse was gone. Danelli grabbed a flashlight and shined it on Al's face. The mans face was covered in blood. Danelli backed away and threw up. He reached into the gun case and pulled out a pistol.
He walked outside and loaded the gun. He began to run towards the truck firing the gun at it. He was screaming, "You crazy commy bitches,get away from my town." He ran out of bullets and saw a werewolf or man, someone stand up. He backed away and said, "Who the hell are you?" He began to run and turned around. He noticed the person wasn't chasing him. He stopped and tried his luck. He walked up to the truck and saw a group of werewolves. He said, "uhhhh,hello...i'm Danelli Lutrigio, can you tell me what happened?"
Last edited by Miguel on Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

hey miquel we are far away from the gas station. problily want to redo that
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Okay, I fixed it.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

"What happened is you nearly forced me to put several rounds in your head," Kasai said cooly. He lowered his rifle, sighing. "Careful next time, some people are more trigger happy than me."