Armergaden wolves

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Danelli answered by saying he was fine. He asked where the others were. He stood up and walked to the back of the van.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

dude let me see a grabed him by the arm and look at his eye his eyes were turning yellow? "dude did you have your fist shift yet?"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

"No man, I was like bitten a week ago and I freakin thought it was a dog."
He looked at his laptop and noticed a reading coming in. It was warning of a severe Thunder storm. Danelli looked at Scott and said, "Man I don't feel so good." He openned the doors to the van and threw up. He told Scott he better take over.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"GUYS we got a problem! home dog is about to turn, we need to get him to a hospital now!" i threw him in the passenger seat and floored trying to get him to the hospital, first shifts have a motatality rate of 67% i got to get them there and shoot him up with some morfine so this guy can live.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Danelli was clinching his stomach noticing a sharp pain. He said, "Man...I thought it was just a dog." He stood up and noticed a sharp pain in his leg. He fell to the ground and screamed in pain. He decided to pull out his canteen of wiskey and drink it.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Anubis wrote:"GUYS we got a problem! home dog is about to turn, we need to get him to a hospital now!" i threw him in the passenger seat and floored trying to get him to the hospital, first shifts have a motatality rate of 67% i got to get them there and shoot him up with some morfine so this guy can live.
Kasai watched the van drive off and turned to the others. "Everyone, get in the truck or the Hummer, can't let him go off alone," he said and hopped back into the Humvee. "Moron," he muttered. "Got a perfectly good set of medical equipment in this thing. And he probablly doesn't even know first Aid.."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Danelli was programming his laptop in the back of the van saying, "Th...is might take a fee...w hours." The computer screen turned blue and started to load hundreds of profiles. Danelli said, "I can possibly find a city that still has humans.The ch...ance is about 45%." He screamed and coughed up blood and choked.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"hey dude! shut that thing off! you can check it when this is over" we stopped at the hospital the building is full of corpes of docters and paicents" i ran into an empty examination room got out a sringe and a bottle of morfine 20 ccs should do it. i prored rubbing alcohal on his arm and ejected him with it.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Danelli said, "Heyyyyy man what....are yoou doooing?" He was beginning to feel tired and drowsy. He stood up and walked towards the van. He walked in a zigzag pattern. Danelli fell to the ground and fell asleep.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"that is going to help sleep threw this dude" i picked him up and laid him on the back seat" while he still transforms into his new body
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Danelli awoke and noticed fur on his body. He looked at his hands and said, "Man...what the hell happened." He began to panic and freak out. He said, "Let me out of here man." He realized he could not see in color and noticed his canine teeth were longer and sharper. He screamed and began to have a panic attack. He thought he had too much change in one sleeping period.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i opened the van door an smacked some sence into him. "dude chill out your okay! just take a deep breath"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Danelli jumped out of the van and began to pace. He said, "What did you do to me...What did you do to me Man?" He looked at Scott and became angry.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"i didn't do s***, telling by the situtaion i wasn't the one the bit you, we are all what you call werewolves" i shifted into getsalt i toward over Danelli.
"just chill out, this actualy a gift and it saved your life, because the raidiation from the syga would of killed you if you were still human."
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

"look man i'm sorry...I just have alot on my mind right now." He walked back towards the van and said, "Have you seen the others?" He looked at Scott and put a neutral look on his face. "I just feel wierd and different Scott,i'm just........." He said, "the wierdest part is the face man...I am not used to this at all." He was really hungry and thirsty. A strange feeling came over him and caused him to dart at Scott. He repeatdly said, "I'm starving...I'll kill you if I have to." He stared at Scott and growled in anger. He lunged at him and tried to attack him.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

hes trying to eat me. i smashed my fist in his face, and slammed him against the van, "calm down! that your primal instinks being realised at once you got to fight it!" this normal after the frist transformation both ape and wolven instnks are unleashed at the same time. it takes awhile for the new werewolf to suprerses them.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Danelli stared Scott in the eyes and growled angrily. He blinked and said, "Man what the heck happened?" He looked around and said, "I gotta get some food." Danelli fell to the ground and puked because he was hungry. He said, I'm going to check my laptop." He walked inside and noticed a message on the screen that said Atlanta,Berlin,Honolulu,Los Angeles,and Miami still had humans in them so far. He backed away from the screen and said, "I...I...I need to drive." He got into the van and told Scott to come.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"hey, hell no! in the state your in, i'm safer with a drunk chimpanze" i shoved him into the passenger seat. "i better drive"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Danelli looked at Scott in a akward way. He said, "Look i'm fine" He stared out the window and said, "I never thought I would be a werewolf in all these years." He smiled and looked back over to Scott. He said, "I need to learn how to live like this." He pulled out his gun and began to polish it. He had his finger on the trigger and accidentally fired it. He screamed because his ears were ringing louder than last time.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"ahh gees i better hold on to that, we better get you some thing to eat."

i drove for a while "look you'll get used to it. its actualy a gift there isn't a day that i hate being a werewolf" i stoped at a wall mart.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Danelli got out of the van and followed Scott into the Wal-Mart. The inside was ravaged and nearly gone. There was a food court in this store and Danelli pointed it out.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i cooked us some bugers luckily this place has some generaters we ate our fill.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Danelli looked around and said, "Geeze...all because of one terrist group." He stood up and said, "What happened to the others?" He saw blood on his chair and said, "Someone was sitting here when it happened." He grinned and shook his head in disbelief. The sky was turning a light blue as morning approached. Danelli said, "Wow...am I happy to see a blue sky." He broke the melee weapons case and pulled out a machete. "What the heck are these people." said Danelli. He found some ammo clips and threw them to Scott.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Kasai managed to get the others into the Hummer and the Trcuk and set off in pursuit of Scoot and Danelli. They weren't at the hospitalk when they arrived however. Though the scent was there. Along with some blood, and vomit.

"Lovely.." Kasai muttered, then froze and spun. A Gestalt form werewolf crawled from a junk pile, its brown fur matted with garbage, and a wild look in its' eyes. A survivor, however, one who hadn't very well adapted to the sudden deaths, and the destruction.

"Stay back," Kasai said, raising his rifle. The Werewolf paid no head, extricating itself from the pile, now Kasai could see dark patches of red on the lycan's muzzle, and coating his hands and claws. "I said back..." The Lycan flung itself forward, claws raised and jaws open. Kasai sighed and fired several rounds, and the corpse struck the ground a foot away from him.

"Not everyone seems to be able to handle this kind of s***. Poor guy." Kasai sighed, and wondered if shooting had been a good idea. Sure, Scoot and Danelli might have heard it, but so might have the Syga.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Danelli said, "We need to wait here for the others." He laid down in the rubble and fell asleep.