Armergaden wolves

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Shadow Wulf wrote:I think it stands for out of conversation.
It means 'Out Of Character.'

-- Vilkacis
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

thanks, shadow when are you going to join in?
Last edited by Anubis on Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

off of conversation
edit: nevermind :D I was wrong
Last edited by Fenrir on Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Olivia stood there and looked at her humans hands. 'I don't knwo about you guys but I thik Scott has it correct here, I don't want to stand around as a human when theres no reason.'

Olivia checked her clothing, decieding ther were only rags she then took off her shoes and closed her eyes, by the stroke of a thought her body started to tingle and change to a wolven form. Though her body ached from the bombing, it was a smooth process the lycans were used to. Before she knew it she was easily a wolf, standing there among the others. Knowing her shirt was strecthed now, she knew the big and tall store really could use a visit.

As sitting down on the ground Olivia stared at the others. 'So what ARE we going to do? Sit and think about what happened, or go to find others? Where will we go anyway?'
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

OOC- Ok im just gonna make a jump in the story so bare with me please..

I woke up near the shore of a beach in the myst of the night....with a blank thought in my mind. "Uhhh, where am I?. I got up slowly and felt a sharp pain in my back and felt my bones shifting and throbbing, I could hear my bones poping in and out." Whats happening to me!?!"It stopped, I looked up at the full moon and stare at its luminous appearance."I can't remember a thing....." I saw some lights in a cottage nearby.
Last edited by Shadow Wulf on Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

"Are you so sure that there's no reason to stay in human form... at least for right now?" asked Conner quitly, "What about respect for there race I mean they all might be dead, there culture and there art is gone. I will stay human right now to honor the dead, and I hope you realize the dead deserve respect."
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Oliver stared bug eyed and confused at that remark, and felt an instant guilt as the rush of thoughts returned to her head about the dead humans.
'Thats too true,' she answered, 'yet I think I may stay this way for now, but are we going to do anything for the fallen people here? Its correct, these humans soceity did just become ruined.'
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"i'm for one is staying in this form not that i have anything agaist humans they're my friends and family" he felt suddenly sadden "were my friends and family" Scott's head filled with memmarys of his human parents that still loved him even when they found out what he really is. "I I ...I need to be alone" he got up and walked off crying and morned his loss with a howl
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

"Think of them... think of them fondly. remember then once in a while, when you find a moment think of them." said Conner trying to comfort his friend, "Think of all the times you shared with them don't think about the way things were."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"thanks conner" he said as he whipped his tears away from his eyes that already soked his fur around his eyes "i loved my human parents even though they found out that i was a werewolf. they still loved me. they still suported me. now i want to be alone" he left conner and walked and found a gun shop.

an hour later scott returned with two shot guns a ak-47 assult riffle. and two hand guns stiking out his pants and a duffle bag full of ammo.

he sets the load of the ground and says "lets go and kill those fu**en sons of bitches! venegnice is goona be sweet"
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

"Well then let's go we can put the guns and ammo from the store in my truck and most of you can ride in the Hummer." said Conner, "So who's going with who?"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"hey wait we arent shure if the bridges sirvived the blast we are on an island after all and the sub way tunnels could be too dangerous to go threw"
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I knocked at the door of the cottage, ready to pleade someone for help. I was so hungry, so exausted, so confused. I needed time to think time to replenish myself. A man with a one eyed patch answered the door and was astonished on the sight of me. I didnt realize it but I was completely soaked, and my shirts and pants are ripped. "My God look at you! Come inside Sir, Ill give you blanket and make you some soup". TI was pleased for the old mans hospitality. After I settled down by the fire placed the old man gave me some clothes to change in, " Here you go" .The old man still stared at me funny, "Whats the matter?" "Arent you a Lycan?" "What!?!" "Well arent you, Your scent shure seem like your one" the old man said. " I wouldnt know in the first place, I cant remember a thing now" All of a sudden I remembered about the sharp pain on my back. " Wait, there was this strange pain sensation around my back when I was on shore, I felt my back shifting in and out." I realized that I had to be one. " Well I knew you couldnt be human, thier all dead". " WHAT!?!"
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

"The Syga bomb's a bit different from a nuke," Kasai said. "And yes, I know the bunker's awhile away, but the plane I was in was consderably faster than most anything, It actually did have a better chance of getting there unnoticed. We couldn't send anyone, otherwise we'd have sent normal troops who were stationed out there. This had to be done swiftly, stealthily, and effciently. If they knew they were going to be attacked they'd have set off the bomb."

"Geuss it doesn't matter much now. Anyone who could explain the workings of the bomb is either dead or with the Syga."

"I think we should fit as much of us as it most comfortable in each vehicle. Gonna be long ride. And we'll deal with obstacles as they come. Unless any of you has piloting skill and wants to highjack something from the airport big enough for all of us to be able to fit with supplies and still fly it. Then the only obstacle will be distance, and fuel."
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

Mia sniffed slightly, rubbing her eyes on the blanket she still kept around her shoulders, mostly for modest reasons since it was still pretty hot. To her it was anyway. She tried to keep her mind off of her human parents, who had adopted her when she was but a babe. Such kind people they were... She blinked rapidlly than and lowered her head, listioning to the other's conversation.

"Vehicles?" she repeated. "You guys have cars? How many? And how're you guys going to navigate through the street? There were still a lot of abandond and ruined cars on the road while I was walking... away from..." she trailed off and clamped her mouth shut.

What did she know? Obviously she was the youngest one out of all of the others here. They seemed to have known each other for quite a while before she came here. Why didn't she think that they already came up with a solution?
Boo
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

"Mia, there are two cars, a truck and a hummer. I don't think gas is a problem the gas stations are all abandoned and filled with gas so what we need we will take, since the dead won't need it." said Conner.

(ooc what are you doing Sadow Wulf?!!!)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"hey are youy listening to me? the bridges could be out"
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

"Key word there could, they were built to withstand everything so I doubt they will be and if they are we will take one of the boats. THere's enough of them to take our stuff across, so are we ready?" said Conner loading the last of the ammo and supplies onto his truck.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"i'm ready but lets get some sleep frist" every one either turn full wolf or gestalt form and sleeps on the cement.
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Anubis wrote:"i'm ready but lets get some sleep frist" every one either turn full wolf or gestalt form and sleeps on the cement.
Soon the night passed into day, and people slowly began waking. Kasai was first, and returned to his human form, before grabbing a poptart from their food supplies and taking a bite, waiting for the others to get up, and ready. His rifle was still slung on his back, and when he finished eating he unslung it and checked the immediate area before returning to the group and slinging the gun back again.

"Well, didn't find anyone else, on the bright side, no radioactive zombies or nothin'" he said, smiling lightly.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i was in full wolf form when i got up i yawned and stetched and returned into gestalt and got dressed "i slept pretty good exept for a few nightmares."
THE GAME

My Armory
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

Anubis wrote:"i'm ready but lets get some sleep frist" every one either turn full wolf or gestalt form and sleeps on the cement.
((I thought you said there wouldn't be any powerplaying in this thread?))

Mia mumbled something, wrapping the blanket tighter around her shoulders and reached out for a poptart.
Boo
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Wolfhanyou wrote:
((I thought you said there wouldn't be any powerplaying in this thread?))
""sorry i did that to get the RPG going)) i got up still in my morning fase and ate a couple of pop tarts. "we should get going. first we have to see if the birdge is still there."
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Conner steadily woke out of bed, and enjoyed the few moments of forgetfulness that comes with the down, but the pleasure soon faded away and he was once again forced to live in the world that had been left behind. He was never one to eat breakfast so he just walked over to his truck, and in not heading Scotts words returned to his human form and got into the truck.

He knew that he's have was going to get yelled at by Scott, but he didn't care, he just turned on the car and calmly said, "I'am ready." He didn't entirely mean for the journy to Cheyenne mountain but to face what was ahead with the courage that he had to avenge the fallen to the best of his ability.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

conner get inside his truck. i put some food a water as well my load of wepons and ammo i got in with him. "hey lets stop this gun shop that stumble apon last night to get some wepons we can't avenge the human race with just our claws and fangs you know."
THE GAME

My Armory