War of the clans

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.
Mood: Happy

Re: War of the clans

Post by Flatline »

it wasnt long before leon returned. in his jaws wass a silver blade. xykara shuddered at the very sight of that blade. but she knew he wouldnt harm her. in fact he actually seemed to like her. a lot.

xykara nuzzled leon when he arrived and asked, How did the framing go? you didnnt run into the rogue did you? oh and i used my shirt from my humann form to make bandages for raven."
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Son of Fenrir
Mood: Indifferent

Post by DWDruid »

(Sorry I should of mentioned this but I left the dagger with the body to make it lok even more real)

I blushed deeply at Xykara's touch, hoping the fur on my face was thick enough to find it. What was wroong with me? Why was I feelling this way. Just looking at Xykara's smiling face made my fur stand on end and tingle with joy. Pulling myself together, I said "It went well, I think the humans bought and don't worry, I haven't seen any sign of that rogue." Looking at Raven, she seemed tired so I lead her to the bed and told her "You can rest here. Please, take it easy" Turning back to Xykara I said "Good job with the bandages. I don't have any extra shirts with me right now, but I can always steal one of you later."
"Wolves, when you get down to it, are a lot like us.
They are powerful, aggressive, territorial, and predatory.
They are smart, curious, cooperative, loyal, and adaptable.
They exert a profound influence on the ecosytems they inhabit."
"Wolf Wars"
-National Geographic March 2010
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Louis was awakened by the smell of another werewolfs blood and stuck his head out of his den to investigate. He also caught the scent of another werewolf that had stopped just outside of his den,but he decided he would take care of that later,he began to quickly walk in the direction the scent of the blood was coming from and noticed that the scent of humans,not wanting to pass up another chance for a meal,he ran as fast as he could in the direction of the humans.

He ran up on the humans so fast and quietly,they did not even know of his presence until he began slaughtering them one by one,spraying blood and gore everywhere,the humans screams like music to his ears,finally he had killed all but one,who was cowering behind a near by tree. He walked up to the man,snarling,blood and spittle dripping from his fangs. The man screamed as Louis used his already blood soaked claws to rip open his throat and feed on him.

After he was done with the humans he went back to his den and followed the scent of the werewolf who had so boldly trespassed on his territory,this angered him and he was going to show the other werewolf what happened when someone did that.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

(silver wants me to be the one to deal with his character)

Xkara could hear growling outside. oh no... thhe rogue had found them!

"leon the rogue must have followed ur scent! its outside!" Xykara cried out frantically.

not waiting for him to answer she rushed out side, thhinking nothing but protecting their wounded company. "who are you to murder humans for no good cause?! i can understand eating them when theres no other prey, but murdering is against our laws!" she snarled at him
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

"Xykara, wait!" but it was toolate. She was already facing the rogue. Watching him from the roots, I could see him. I was surprised to see that he was younger that us, about Raven's age. Still, that didn't stop me from noticing the feral look of pure rage in his eyes. I cursed myself for leaving the silver blade back at the village, then I could throw it at him to protect Xykara. Suddenly, that gave me an idea. Rushing back into the den I retrieved something that would work just as well. Returning to my spot I thought to myself, "Just try attacking her you son of a b****! I'm ready for you!"
"Wolf Wars"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I woke to the male from earlier yelling. I noticed that my deeper wounds were healing nicely, there wasnt as much pain as before. I limped to the entrance.

"Whats going on----- Oh sh*t that wolf's angry." I tensed up in attack mode but then collapsed as one of my wounds opened from straining my muscles. "I should've just layed back down and slept." I groaned and limped back to the bed.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

(lets wait now for silver too reply)
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Louis Looked at the female and growled at her. He showed his fangs and moved closer to her,he could tell by her scent that she was not the one who had trespassed on his territory. "Humans are filth who do nothing but kill my kind without discrimination,i am just returning the favor by killing and devouring them." he said, growling. Rage showing in his eyes he rushed towards,she was not his intended target,but she was in the way,so she was as good as dead.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

xykara sidestepped from thhe rushing beast. turning quickly she grabbed ahold of his shoulder with her fangs, biting down hard. thhe force from her bite caused the bones to snap, and thhe rogue male to fall to the ground.

xykara stood over him, tail held high, and said, "think about what ur doing. i just killed a werewolf for trying to murder one of us. if youwish to continue this way of life then ill kill yoou now. soo what will it be, change or death?"
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

"NO!" I screamed, seeing the rogue charge. I tried to rush him, but I forgot myself and became tangled in the tree's roots. By the time I was freed and out in the open, Xykara had already dispatched the other wolf. Feelings of relief and pride sweeled within me at the sight of her still safe. I promised myself there and then that I would never underestimate her again. Walking up to her side, I heard the choice she was giving the fallen male. I held up the silver unicorn horn over his chest so he could see it. "I'd listen to her if I were you," I warned him, "You don't stand a chance against the both of ."us
"Wolf Wars"
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Louis did not try to get up,he had been taken by surprise, he looked up into the female werewolfs eyes and could tell that she was serious. He closed his eyes and suddenly he could see the horrified faces of all of those he has slaughtered needlessly. He opened his eyes and the rage in them was replaced by sorrow.

He looked up at the two werewolves standing over him and understood. "please...don't kill me,i know that i probably deserve it for all of the lives that i have taken needlessly,including several werewolves,but if you see it a fitting end,then my life is yours." he said,closing his eyes and waiting for the final blow.

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

Xykara nodded as he made his apology. if hee wass serious in changing his ways thhen he could live. turning her piercing eyes to look into his she said, "i was raised to give second chances. i will give you urs only if you swear to stop thhe murders. you are causing humann hunters to venture into these woods looking for thhe killer. leon here has framed the werewolf i killed as the killer. hopefully they've bought it. if you ever kill another humann without provokation or another werrewolf without good reason you'll get that silver horn thhrough ur heart"

with that said xykara turned to leon and said, "thhe rogue haas been dealt with. let him live for now to make amends for his actions. im going to chheck on raven."

xykara went back inside annd saw a fresh blood stain on the bandages. "are you ok raven?" she asked
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I groaned and tried to sit up. "I opened up a wound when I saw the other male. He was in a rage, is he okay?" I asked, worried that it was too late.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"I understand" he said, looking her in the eyes and then looking at the silver horn in the other male's paw. "I swear to stop my murderous ways and only kill for food or when i have no other choice,my life belongs to you now." he said,sitting up,continuing to look her in the eyes. "If my action put you in danger in any way,i would like to make it up to you if you would allow me to do so,and by the way...my name is Louis,what is yours...if you don't mind my asking.

Louis feared that he would end up seeing something that would make him revert back to his murderous ways,and that thought scared him,he knew if that happened,the female before him would have no choice but to end his life.

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

xykara heeard the other male talking and it seemed he was talking to her. poking her head outside the den she looked him in the eye as he swore to quit his murderous ways. xykara nodded and saiid, "my name is xykara. this here is leon."

with that said xykara turned to leon and said, "leon, would you like to go the the waterfalls? the sunrise looks great from up there."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I got up and walked with the female and saw the male. "My name is Raven, if its good with him would you like something to eat?" I asked, seeig the rage was no longer in his eyes.
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

I stared long and hard at the ex-rogue. I still wasn't sure if we could trust him, but Xykara said to would be fine and right now she was the one whom I trusred the most. Turning to her, I smiled and said, "There is nothing I would love more than to join you, but first," The male, Louis, was still wounded from her bite, so I helped into the den. Laying on the ground I said to Raven "Keep a close eye on him, just in case. If he gets hungery, give him the last of the elk. I also don't want either of you to leave the den in your conditions." Walking back to Xykara I said "Let's be on our way!" grabbed her paw, and ran of to the waterfalls with her.
"Wolf Wars"
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"Thank you." he said to Leon,as he sat him next to another werewolf who was also wounded. He turned to look at her and then looked back at the entrance to the den and noticed that the sun was begining to rise and he was tired,so he turned over being careful not to lay on his wounded shoulder and fell asleep next to the other female werewolf.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I layed back down and saw the rogue male asleep beside me. I was grateful the sun was rising, the night was cold, and i fell asleep shivering.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Louis continued to sleep,as he did every day. He slept all through the day every day he could because he found the night to be relaxing to him. He rolled over and accidentally bumped into the female in the den with him and it startled him awake. "Im sorry" he said cringing from the pain he just caused himself "I did not mean to do that." he said,looking up at her,she was beautiful,and he liked the way the way the sun lit her fur,it almost made her look angelic. "wow...she is..is beautiful...i feel so...so drawn to her. he thought,as he drifted slowly back to sleep.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: awwwwwwww, i aint that pretty! lmao, just messin wit ya^^

I woke up to the male mumbling, I smiled as i heard him fall back asleep. I shivered again, noticing it wasnt much warmer. I hesitated before curling up into him, caring for his and my my own wounds, then fell asleep.
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

xykara nuzzled leon and led the way to the waterfalls. she loved the way the sunlight hit the water. leon grabbed her paw gently and she felt excitment rush through her body.

it wassnt long before they got to the waterfalls. ight was now peeking over th horizon. xykara nuzzled leon again and said, "leon, i can sense how you feel for me. and thhe protectiveness gave it away too. i feel the same way. you have that aweswome fur, you're so strong, and i appreciate how you stood up for me against that rogue. leon, i think im falling in love with you."
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

"No one can fool you!" I said with a laugh. With a start, I grabbed her around the waist and pulled into me, her head resting on my chest. She might have liked my fur, but the way the yellow light of the sunrise shone with her,s made her look like a golden wolf goddess! I gave her an affectionate nip and lick on her soft cheek and whispered "I think I've already fallen for you."
"Wolf Wars"
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

xykara gave a soft woof as he pulled heer close to him. her tail wagged as she rested her heead on his chest. the sun wass partly risen now and as she looked into the watershe thoughht about the family she lost, and also about thhe thought of raising her own.

xykara lifted her head from leons chest and said, "ever since i lost my family and pack to man, ive longed to find a new one. what do you thhink about making a new pack with thhe four of us? we would be the alphas."

as xykara rested her head on his chest again, the thoughht of raisng a family went through her mind again. finally she couldnt hold it in anymore and asked, "what about being mates and eventually starting a family?"
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

Giving a small laugh I replied, "We'll need to speak with others and ask them to join, but no matter what answer they give, I ask you stay never leave. And if being mates is part to the question, I accept will accept you if you will accept me. My mind, body, heart, and soul are yours and yours alone." Tired of taking, I pressed my muzzle against hers and just enjoyed the pure seal of bliss that came over me. Energy seemed to radiate from her everything we touched. Whatever the challenges of the future held for the both of us, I knew they were worth it just to have this one moment together.
"Wolf Wars"