War of the clans

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Son of Fenrir
Mood: Indifferent

Re: War of the clans

Post by DWDruid »

Returning my mate's look of concern I muttered "Xykara, please take Raven and return to the den. I'll explain later." Seeinng Raven tense up I added, "Don't worry, I swear I'm not going to hurt him." After they left I turned back to Louis.

"I went searching for prey earlier today, when I stumbled upon the human village." I could see his eyes widen at my remark but I continued. "Although there's nothing we can do for them now, we need cover our tracks or so to speak over there. Humans have an unquenchable taste for revenge so if any other humans find the mess you've made, they will burn this entire forest to get to us. You need to return to the village will me now so that we can up before your massacre is discovered."
"Wolves, when you get down to it, are a lot like us.
They are powerful, aggressive, territorial, and predatory.
They are smart, curious, cooperative, loyal, and adaptable.
They exert a profound influence on the ecosytems they inhabit."
"Wolf Wars"
-National Geographic March 2010
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I hesitantly went back into the cave. This really sucks, I care for Louis deeply, though we barely know eachother at all. He's lost his family, and I've never known mine. Both our lives had been nearly ruined by the human race. So alike yet so foreign to eachother.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
Mood: Happy

Post by silver1 »

"Yeah,your right,lets go get rid of that mess before the humans discover it,that is the last thing we need right now." he said,going toward the mess he had made.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

(im not letting silver's character take the blame. im introducing a new rogue)

xykara led raven backk into the den. it appeared that louis had killed again. she would deal with him when she got back. suddenly she heard pawsteps outside. but her mate and louis were gone! whho could it be?

xykara poke her head outside the den and to her horror saw her ex-mate jalgan standing there with a blood stained muzzle. the blood smelled like human blood. it wasnt louis who had killed, it was jalgan! she had left him for murdering human pups in the past and now hee was back.

jalgan snarled at her and said, "you think ur clever for sneaking off on me do ya? you think it'd be funny to just go find yourself a new mate, huh? well guess what, IF I CANT HAVE YOU NO ONE WILL!!!".

with that said he lunged for her thhroat but missed when sidestepped him. Biting down as hard as she could on his shoulder, she shattered bone causing him to fall. thhen she went in for thhe kill.

with the new rogue now dead she raced to her mate and louis with a blood stained muzzle. when shhe found them shee said, "louis that was stupid of you to take blame for something yoou didnt do. leon louis isnt our killer this time, my ex-mate jalgan was. he found our den andd attacked me. his muzzle is stained with human blood. i had to kill him. he tried to kill me."
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I watched the fight between the rogue and Xykara. i wanted to do something, so I followed Xykara to Louis and Leon. When i saw Louis i ran up to him and curled up to him. "Are you okay?"
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Louis put his arms around her. "I'm ok,don't worry about me,i will be fine." he said, looking at Xykara and Leon. "Leon and i should have been there to protect you guys,but it looks like Xykara took care of the threat." he said,smiling at her.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

(the murders I was talking about was when Louis smelled me outside his cave and killed the entire village in a rage, but that's ok)

I sighed and embraced my mate. "Why is it that your always arracting trouble?" I gently whispered in her ear. After briefy nuzzling her, I walked back to Louis and addressedthe two females. "Whether or not Louis actualy killed the humans, we still need to clean up the mess before others find it. We need to pile all the bodies in the homes and burn them. We have to do this quick before it rains," looking in the sky showed me dark clouds that looked ready to pour at any moment.
"Wolf Wars"
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

(us blondes are easily confused)

Xykara nodded as her mate said thhey still needed to clean up the mess. she looked him in the eyes and said, "well i guess we'd better get started. and why i attract so much trouble is beyond me."

with that xykara switched to her human form and went back to the den. she return shortly with the torch and went down to the human village. she then began setting fire to all the houses
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

Whhile Xykara began setting fire to the buildings, me and Louis were piling the bodies inside so that they would burn. I opened the door to a smaller shack and found a heaven inside. The small building was filled with slaughtered pigs, cattle, and deer. Just the sight and smell of the fresh meat made me want to devour it all right there. I called the others over to reveal my discovery. "This must have been the human's meat locker," I told the otheres, watching them salivate at the sight of the corpses. "If Louis and myself carry this food back to the den, we could feed ourselves for months.
"Wolf Wars"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I stopped burying scents to hear what Leon was saying.
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

xykara had finished now setting fire to all the houses. the bodies were pile up inside by her mate, who had apparently found their food stash. Mmmm meat.

xykara turned to her mate and said, "i thhink we'd better carry this by paw. the cart whells can be tracked easily"
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

"Cart wheels are weak human tool anyways, " I mutter to my mate. I was able to place a large bull carcass on my back and adjust it to a comfertable position. I was abut to leave when I thought of another problem. "My den is too small to hold this amount of meat. Perhaps we should stash them in a different location. How about your old den Louis?"
"Wolf Wars"
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

OOC:Hey guys,just wanted to let you know that i am back.)

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: yay! Lol
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

im backk too. let revive
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"I think you will be able store it in my old den with a ton more room to spare." He said to Leon quietly

DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

"Alright, let's get going!" I called out, leading the way. It took the four of us about six trips to move most of the meat before the rain started. Not wanting to remain out in the downpour, I turned back to the others. "The only problem with this cave is that anyone could easily sniff out the food and steal it without trouble. Any ideas on how we can protect the cave?"
"Wolf Wars"
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

Xkara remembered somethiing about the stone den. it had a loose boulder big enough to cover the entrance. that would be ennough too protect it from the cougars.

xykara turned too her mate and said, "leon, thhere is a boulder large enoughh to cover the entrance, but small enough that we cann move it easily enough to protect the meat. i suggest we hurry, it already starting to drizzle. oh annd well need too get rid of jalgans body too."
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

"Alright, me and Luis will stay here and move the boulder and you two..." I stopped for a moment in thought. Getting an idea, I turned back to them and finished with, "Xykara, Raven, you two take Jalgan's body to the village. If the buildings are still on fire, toss him into the inferno. If not, leave his corpse far away from the den. (t will eventualy be scavenged by wild animals."
"Wolf Wars"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I growled at the though of the rogue male who attacked xykara. I went over to his body and grabbed him roughly with my teeth into the scruff of his neck and dragged his body roughly towards the burning village. I still smelt the smoke and the heat of the flames. I dragged faster, then tossed him into a huge flame. I huffed and stomped on ths ground as he burned.