The Beginning the Avatar Program

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Re: The Beginning the Avatar Program

Post by Cain »

I stared out the helicopter, watching the colors of the flora and some wildlife pass us. I decided to be a little wild, and stood up, stepping onto the little bar that supports the copter amd hung out of it, howling and laughing, the feeling of the pandoran air flying at you at unknown speeds was incredible. I was enjoying myself.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Son of Fenrir
Mood: Indifferent

Post by DWDruid »

I looked up from my notes to see Caine calling out the chopter. I gave a small laugh watching her. They scientisrs warned us tat frequent use of our avatar would cause to 'go native', but I didn't see anything wrong with her having fun. But just to be on the safe side I told her, "Be careful hanging out like that. If you kill that body I'll be doing this mission alone. As we landed at the drop off point, I coaxed Mu'tsaf out of the chopter. He hated traveling like this but he began to relax being out in the wild here. Gathering up my pack and other supplies, I turned to Caine and asked if she was ready.
"Wolves, when you get down to it, are a lot like us.
They are powerful, aggressive, territorial, and predatory.
They are smart, curious, cooperative, loyal, and adaptable.
They exert a profound influence on the ecosytems they inhabit."
"Wolf Wars"
-National Geographic March 2010
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I wa the first one off the copter, leaping off when we were around ten feet from the ground. i still had my pack on, so gatherig my stuff wasnt a need. "Yep, lets go." I said and set off with Than.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

We trecked off into the forest, me in the middle, Caine to my right, and Mu'tsaf at my left. Looking at my notes, I mentioned *The Sky Seer tribe's hometree is located about two miles to the northeast from here while the mysterious tree is five miles north by northwest. We should head for their tree first. We will likely be attacked if we go straight to the oter tree." About ten minutes and 1and 1/4 mile later, there still wasn't any sign of the himetree that could be seen though the forest's thick branches. I was abot to consult my notes again when Mu'tsaf gave a loud growl. Just as I asked him what was wrong, I heard a loud SWOOSH followed by a THUNK. Turning, I found an arrow sticking out of the tree behind me, pierced through the bandana I was wearing on my head.
"Wolf Wars"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I immeditaely drew my bow and pointed it at the origin of the one stuck in the tree. *Show yourself, I wont attack unless i am needed to.* I called out in Na'vi
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

A strong male Na'vi amerged from the brush with a natural grace. I could tell from his clothing and the accessories that he was an acomplshed hunter from the Sky Seer Tribe. Someone like him wouldn't miss a shot like that, that arrow must have been a warning. *Who are you who tresspasses on the lands of my tribe?* he demanded in perfect Na'vi tongue. *Where are you from? What tribe do you originate? Why are your features so different than of our people and why do you wear the garments of the sky people?*

I figured I should be the one to answer him. I quickly turned to Caine and softly ordered her to "Lower you bow." Turning back to the hunter I said, *None of us wish you any harm to you or the people of your tribe. We come from very far away and yes, we are different than you in many ways. We cannot fully explain who we are right here however. For this, we need to speak with your patriarch and matriarch.*
"Wolf Wars"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I lowered my bow and bowed to the male.
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

He seemed to study us for a moment, but then finally slung his bow over his and said *Follow me.* before dissapearing into the forest. Even with our enhanced Na'vi like bodies, Ms. Caine and I were just barely able to keep up with the male. After a few minutes of running, we were able to see the tribe's hometree. The colassal tree stood impossibly high, like Atlas holding up the sky. Banshees with riders were weaving in and out of the great canopy, like bees working on their hive. Aas we aproached the tree, the rest of the tribe would stop what tgey were doing to watch us pass. They probably weren't used to strangers, especialy ones wearing sky people clothing with a viperwolf pet. But still, the hunter took us through the crowd into the tree. We stopped at a wall covered with a piece of animal skin. The Na'vi turned to us said, *Wait here.* before pulling the skin aside and entering the chamber within.
"Wolf Wars"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

i looked up at the Home Tree. "Thats a really big tree."
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

"Indeed, these massive trees grow alround Pandora. The Na'vi believe them to be blessings of Eywa and each tree houses a different tribe. They grow in perfect form for the Na'vi's lifestyle with diffrent chambers for sleeping, eating, crafting, and the high branches are the perfect perches for the banshees they ride." Just then the male came out and said *The patriarch has agreed to speak to you.* Taking a deep breath, I turned to Caine and asked "You ready for this?"
"Wolf Wars"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I nodded. "As ready as I'll ever be."
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

We both entered through into a medium sized chamber with a large bonfire in the middle. The tribe's patriarch stood tall and proud before us, his mate slightly behind him. He studied us for a moment before he announced in a grand voice, *My hunters says he found you not too far from here. He claimed that you were strange in your ways and very different from us. You wished to speak with us and here I am. Be quick with your words strangers.*

I bowed before replying to him, *Great patriarch of the Sky Seer Tribe, I am called Leon Derik and here is my partner, Raven Caine. We habe much to tell you.*

After about a half hour of explaining, the patriarch turned back to us and said, *So, you claim to be sky people who use "machines" to place your souls into these unnatural bodies so that you can freely move abot our world?* I nodded back to him and he stood thinking for a few more momments. He then turned to Ms. Caine and said, *You, Ravncane! I have yet to hear you speak since you came here. Now you, tell me what is your purpose for coming to us?*
"Wolf Wars"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I bowed before speaking. *I came alongside Leon to learn more about your tribe, your customs, your rituals. I come with respect and submission, and have no desire to harm you nor your tribe nor the wildlife around." I stood calmly but held my ears back in a submissive form, showing i was not a threat.