Alien Werewolves, version 2

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.
Mood: Happy

Alien Werewolves, version 2

Post by Flatline »

okk soo thhere was this alien and werewolf rp a long time ago. it wass pretty interesting but it died shortly after i joined.

so the storyline goes something like this: we are werewolves, or humans, who haave been abducted by aliens. the basic plot of thhe story is for the werewolves too gain control of the spaceship and learn where they really came from. their kind was created by thhe aliens who have abducted them.

Name: Furya
Species: feral werewolf
fur markings: black withh a white cross on her back
bio:orphaned by man Furya is wandering thhe forest in search of others like herself.

----------------------------

A little 5 yr old werrewolf pup wandered through the night. she wass lonely and hungry. her parents had been shot dead by werewolf hunters two hours earlier. she was scared and desperately wanted too find another of her kind.

the cub, Furya, looked up at thhe moon and saw strange lights in thhe sky. suddenly abeam of light shined down on her and she wass pulled up intoo the sky. now scared crapless she howled foor help. too late though.

once she wass inside the strange ship she cowered on thhe metal floor until a strange grey creature picked her up and carried her down a hall. it wasnt long before she found herself in a cage withh afull grown werewolf
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Son of Fenrir
Mood: Indifferent

Re: Alien Werewolves, version 2

Post by DWDruid »

Name: Leon
Species: Werewolf
Fur: Dark brown, tan-colored underbelly
Bio: Being the son of his pack's alpha, Leon was known as the prince of the wolves and next in line to lead. While hunting alone, he was captured by the aliens.

I cursed the cage I was in yet again. The royal blood of the forest ran through my viens! What right did these unnatural creatures have to lock me up! About to go into another rage, one of the creatures came up to my cage. It threw in a small furry bundle and closed the door before I could react. Sniffing what was thrown in, I came to realize that it was a very young girl pup, and she seemed to be sobbing. I tried to comfort her and said in a calming voice, "There, there, it's okay. Your safe. What's your name?"
"Wolves, when you get down to it, are a lot like us.
They are powerful, aggressive, territorial, and predatory.
They are smart, curious, cooperative, loyal, and adaptable.
They exert a profound influence on the ecosytems they inhabit."
"Wolf Wars"
-National Geographic March 2010
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

furya looked at the big werewolf and said, "wheres my mommy? thhe humans took her away. they took daddy too... i want my mommy and daddy!"

furya remembered the big loud thhunder sticks that hurt her parents before they were taken from her. still sobbing she looked at the adult again and asked, "why did the thunder sticks hurt moomy and daddy? why didnt mommy and daddy get up? where are they?"

(sorry for all the questions. a five yr old is gonna ask a lot of them)
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

I was dumbfounded by the little pup and her questions. I'd never interacted with one this young before nor did I have any siblings. This 'thundersticks' sounded like the gun weapons my father told me about. He also told me that once hit, a werewolf never recovers from them. I was about to make up some words of comfort, but just then one of the strange creatures arroached our cage.
"Wolf Wars"
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

furya saw one of thhe strange creatures approach the cage and cowered behind the big male.

"why are they locking us up?"she asked while involentarily urinating on the floor in fear
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

I gave a small groan as the pup peed on the floor. While disgusting, it was expectable for someone of her age in this kind of situation. "I don't know hat they want with us, but I promise that I won't let them hurt you." I began stroaking her head and back to try to calm her. "My name is prince Leon, son of the Moon Seer pack. What's your name?"
"Wolf Wars"