The prophecy (open species)

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
Mood: Happy

Re: The prophecy (open species)

Post by silver1 »

Ulfrick looked at her and smiled. "Yes,you are like i am now and having a tail is just part of it,you are now stronger than what you used to be and your senses have become hightened now." he smiled once again "Do you have a name little one,can i call you Furya?" he asked, knowing that she no longer had a home to go to and that her parents were dead. He wanted her to stay with him so he could make sure she was safe.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

(my character's name is now Furya. and silvers character will raise her. the prophecy will now be released to thhe characters)

the newly named pup grinned from ear to ear. she could stay with the werewolves.

"im Furya now!" she said with her new tail wagging.

the alpha, Bolback, came up to ulfrick and siad, "well it seems you have officially adopteedd our mysterypup. though i still would like to know where she came from."

finally remembering the prophecy he also said,

"From a humann child who loves to play,
comes the golden wolf to lead the way.
when Baltros is dreamt of with dread,
and untamed are tamed, now come the dead.
in our darkest hour, the golden wolf will shine light
in a long dead war, wolves prepare too fight.
protect the golden wolf, for in due time
shhe will bring justice too a past commited crime.

"this poem is actually a prophecy about a golden wolf pup who was once a huan child. tell me ulfrick, do you know if this pup was human at one time? if she was she might be the very werewolf the prophecy speaks of. as only us alphas are aware of, there is a war going on between vamps and their allies the demons against humans and werekind. the demon Lord Baltros leads the vamps and demons." Bolback said.

he turned towards the pup and also said, "she may stay with us."
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

Keeping my eye on the area I knew the human was hidden, I responded to the alpha.
"I'm Duste Aquos. I'm friendly, no need to worry about that, nomadic, good looking...Okay, scratch that last one. Frankly, I was passing through when I stumbled into you here, thought I'd stick around, for a bit at least. And as for that prophecy...I have a feeling I've heard it before. The war too, is pretty secretive, but there is a few odd people who know of it outside of being alphas, and its a shame that the majority of humans seem to forget the alignments of that."

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Ulfrick looked down at the alpha's feet. "She was human,i was the one who turned her,but it was not intended. She asked me to "kiss" a wound she had,so i did." he said,scratching be hind his head.

"She came from the human town,scared and covered in blood,so i told her i would keep her safe,alpha. "I did not know what else to do." he said, as he turned and smiled at little Furya. The moon was high in the sky and he was getting tired he knew that his newly adopted cub had to be tired as well after all that she had been through,but he decided to wait for his alpha to respond to what he had said before he called it a night.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

bolback nodded at ulfrick and said, "im not mad at you forr turning her. it was after all an accident. and i do believe she is our golden wolf the prohpecy is speaking of. protect her ulfrick, for she has a great future in store. this cub will grow to be the one to lead werekind i a war against lord baltros. raise her as if she were ur own.i suggest hunting lessons starting tommorow. always best to teach them at an early age."

with the said bolback made a dismissing gesture and walk away.

furya looked up at her new father and asked, "hunting lessons?" shortly after followed a yawn
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Yeah,like he said,it is always best to start at an early age." he said, yawning. he was tired and if he did not get to sleep soon he might just fall asleep where he was standing. "You look sleepy Furya,what do you say we call it a night? A cool breeze blew through the trees as the moon lit the sky above, tommorow after Furya went through her second transformation he would star teaching her how to hunt. He said as he took her into his arms and began carrying her to his den. "my cub" he whispered softly to her and smiled as she snuggled against him.

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

(OOC: sorry if this causes anyone any problems, but I think chronology has encountered a hitch. DWdruid's first post was during the day, in the morning, and whilst yes a lot has happened since then, but I doubt it would have taken a day for all that to happen. If there's something I've missed, please tell me, or we can try sort this chronology out, otherwise it'll be like a timewarp, with what would be a 10 minute conversation resulting in a day.)

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

(yeah i was kinda confused with taht too but I decided to ignore it assuming they knew what they where doing and yes Flatline said the whole day passed so means you stayed all the day with us... I guess oh well...)
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

(ok starting with this night were gonna try to make the days annd nights last longer. everyones getting confused and with my minor disability i think im part of thhe problem as well. if my posts confuse annyone please let me know. starting with this post confusing posts must be edited.)

furya snuggle next to her adopted father and soon fell asleep. she started dreaming about the demon lord baltros.

in a castle far in a distant land furya stands (now grown) at baltros' feet. holding a sword she challenges him to battle.

suddenly she is a pup again! her human parent are held in a giant demons clutches. he is crushing them and they are screaming.

vampires now pour into her home where she suddenly finds herself. hundreds of them laughing and sinking ther fangs into the necks of her parents...

furya woke up with a scream. "mommy! daddy! i want my mommy and daddy!" the pup cried.

realizing her parents werent coming, thhe frightened pup snuggled next to ulfrick. she had only been sleeping for ann hour. "puppy? why wont mommy and daddy come?" she asked
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Ulfrick was awakened by Furya's cries. he pulled her close to him and wrapped his arms around her to help comfort her,he new he could no longer keep her from knowing what happend to her parents. "I don't really know how to tell you this little one,but i'm afraid that they have passed away at the hands of vampires,the very thing we "puppies" despise." he said,holding her close to him.

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!

Post by Miguel »

Suddenly, I feel as if I am no longer invincible to these beasts. Somehow I have been detected, either by flaw on my behalf, or through other means that I can't explain. The golden-eyed shapeshifter has seen me. These beasts can't be dealt with once they have been alerted. I lower my cross-bow.

"I've been offered a lot of wealth to bring you down, hell-hound," I speak. "If you surrender, you will make this much easier for both of us."

Quickly, I realize that the sun has disappeared completely from the sky. How long have I been hiding here?
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Son of Fenrir
Mood: Indifferent

Post by DWDruid »

After warching them snuggle, I moved away from Ulfrick and the reborn Furya. The alpha was very curious about the pup and he didn't want to take any chances with her if she was indeed the golden wolf of the prophecy. He was even more convinced when I told him of her gold arua. So for her 'safety', he asked me to watch and study the two. I slinked back to him without a sound and gave him my report. "She seems to be taking lycanthrope very well father, although I'm not too sure she completely understands what happened to her. She has obviously grown attached to Ulfrick and keeps relying on him for support. Unfortunely, she' been having nightmares and crying for her dead parents. Typicaly for someone of her age, the new instincts and unfamilar emotions caused by the change overrides any previous memories. But this doesn't seem to be the case. There is something within her, something strong, that keeps them alive in her. This I can sense at least."
"Wolves, when you get down to it, are a lot like us.
They are powerful, aggressive, territorial, and predatory.
They are smart, curious, cooperative, loyal, and adaptable.
They exert a profound influence on the ecosytems they inhabit."
"Wolf Wars"
-National Geographic March 2010
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Money? Of course. It was always hate, fear or money that made people hunt down supernatural creatures. "Now why would it be easier for both of us, if we're taken in, then you get your money, but we end up worse off."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

bolback was awakened by furya's scream. he watched as she snuggled next to ulfrick for comfort. his son was right about her being unusually still attached to her real parents after the first change. the werewolf instincts were late to kick in.

furya whimpered as ulfrick saiid that the vampires had made it so that her parents weren't coming back. still not quite understanding what thhat meant she said, "go get them!"

deciding not to wait for him to go get her parents she decided to go find them herself. she raced off into thee woods and soon found her old home. she crept in through the open door and imnmediately the smell of blood almost overwhelmed her. but where were her parents? she couldnt find them.

suddenly there was a crash of breaking glass! vampires haad seen the little pup. they bared their fangs and hissed. furya's wolven instincts finnally kicked in. she growled at the leeches and barked loudly. one went for her, but she bit him on the hand.

"Stupid dog bit me!" he roared.
"lets kill it, its just a cub!" said another.

furya wass in trouble. she squirmed out a vamps hand as he tried to pick her up and ran out of the house howling in fear
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Ulfrick Ran after her and caught up with her as she ran out of her parents house screaming. He pushed her behind him and took a defensive position. He grabbed on of the vampires by the throat and slammed him into a tree,killing him. At that moment the other two vampires attacked him at the same time,one of them cutting into Ulfrick's shoulder with its claws. Ulfrick roared with anger and frustration as he got a hold of the vampire who had just wounded him and slammed it into the ground,the vampire twitched once and stopped moving.

The third vampire looked at the two dead ones and rushed toward Ulfrick,he caught the vampire by its arm and broke it with little effort at all. As the vampire struggled in Ulfrick's grip,Ulfrick tilted his head to the side and bit into its throat and ripped it out.

Ulfrick turned around and looked at Furya. "Are you ok little one?" he asked, looking her over for any wounds.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

(Sorry, i havent really been on lately, lol^^ Thanks fer the invite^^)

Name- Mayumi (Means 'True Bow(archery)' in Japanese)
Age- 17 in human, 1 in therian form
Race- Therian; Snow Leopard and Wolf
Appearence- [img]http://a_jwhite.tripod.com/SAMBA/madoka.jpg[/img] Image

Bio- Started training in archery at 5, shifting at age 7, and fighting on the humans and weres side since the day she found out she was a therian. Only lives for close friends and family, loyal to the core. Main skills with hunting and stealth, uses her enhanced senses alot when in battle.

I was called by a fellow human friend of mine, he said that there was an attack at a house a few days ago, the bodies of a family were found but when they did a background check there was a daughter missing. They told me to find her, so I tracked the scents, and finally caught up to a pack of wolves. I saw no girl, but the scent of the girl was strong. I held my bow tightly, incase for an unfortunate battle with my own kind, then leapt from the tree. I bowed respectfully, then bared my neck as a sign of submission in my human form.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

furya ended up shifting to her humann form without knowing it. the change came and went like that. there was pain invvoloved but not as muchh as the first change. infact, little furya was so scared shhe didnt notice the pain or even that she changed.

the vampires were slain and the pup cuddled next the ulfrick and cried, "will you be my daddy now?" she finally understood that her real parents weren't coming back.

back at the packs campsite, a new stranger made an appearance. a female werecreature in human form.

Bolback was the first to notice her and approached.

"who are you? annd please put down ur bow, there is no need for weapons of that sort in my pack" The leader said
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I placed my bow on my back. "My name is Mayumi, and I wanted to know if you have seen a small girl who lived not far from here, she went missing and her scent led me here. I am not here to take her, myself and the group i am in need to know she is safe from the vampires. I am not here to cause trouble." I bowed again and waited for a reply.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Ulfrick hugged little Furya. "Yes little one." he said,taking her into his arms and wiping her tears away. "Your parents will live on in your heart,don't let their memory fade." he said, carrying her back to his den.

DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

OOC: Just wondering Flatline, will you be doing all the entries for the alpha in this story?

Turning towards the pup's scream, I saw her run into the forest being chasd by Ulfrick. I tried to keep up with them, but I was unprepared and a slower runner. When I finaly reached them, they were at a small wooden house tUlfrick was carrying Furya out with in his arms. What shocked me was seeing them covered in blood. I even sensed the faint blood red aruas of three vampires. "Are you two alright?" I asked with concern.
"Wolf Wars"
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

(no. i see bolback as a floating character. annyone can control him, im just thhe only one who is)

furya was unscathed but scared. she haad finally come to realize that her parents were gone forever. although she was still too young to fully understand death, she understood gone. as her adopted father carried her back to the others she cried herself back to sleep in his arms.

meanwhile, back at the camp the alpha was talking to the newcomer.

"mayumi, we do have her. she is now a werrewolf. one of my packmates turned heer by kissing one of her wounds. he has adopted her as his own. the pup will stay with us, so know that she is safe. speaking of that pup where the heck'd she run off to? well ulfrick followed her-"

it was then he heard a shrill pups howl off in the distance. both bis son and ulfrick were out there too. sniffing the wind blowing towards them he smell a faint hint of vampire.

"COME WITH ME AND BRRING UR BOW!" bolback said, now worried about the pup. he then proceeded to lead heer in the direction of that howl
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I grabbed my bow and swiftly aligned an arrow, my fangs grew long and sharp, eyesight as well as hearing and smell grew more keen. I held my bow tightly, weilding it in case a filthy bloodsucker decided to show itself.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

(sorry enir but i won't wait your reply forever...)

I noticed some movement and tension starting to form where the pack was I said to the hidden newcomer "well since you are so silent I think I'll check out wha'ts happening over there..." I was getting back when I saw an human behind a mound since I knew humans should be friendly I decided to go greet him he might be scared of us, I aproached him with a grin "hey there why are you hidding we are.... WHAT?" I saw he's gun and quickly looked around for any cover I spotted an tree nearby but I decided to first try and talk with him "Hold on we are not enemies we are friend no need of weapons Please..." I got in an not noticable fighting stance If I needed to dodge I would be ready...
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

On our way back, my father and a stranger werecreature found us. She wasn't in her full form but I could tell that she was something feline. Checking her aura revealed a deep emerald green glow, it kind of reminded me of my eyes. They were shocked by Ulfrick and Furya being covered in blood, but I quickly explained that they were mostly the vampires' and the only injuries we had were Ulfrick's already healing cuts.
Last edited by DWDruid on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Wolf Wars"
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

(this is going to be awkward since Dusten's introduced himself, but no one else has been introduced to him xD)

I looked at the one who had neared the mound, and seemed pretty shocked to find him armed. "He's been given a bounty on us. That's about all I know."

Turning back to the human, "Come on, you're two against one. Even if you did decide to shoot, the other would be able to get you, and we seriously don't mean you any harm, so just lower your weapon, step out, and say hi."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos: