The prophecy (open species)

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: The prophecy (open species)

Post by Enir »

I awoke the next morning and checked on the human, and I wasn't sure if he was going to pull through, the fire had gone out in the middle of the night and I didn't notice. He was shivering and was breathing lightly. I was unsure of what to do, and then it came to me, it was unusual and I was hesitant about it, it was going to be awkward. But, I wanted to try and save him so, I built up the fire again and then curled up around him, thanking Odin that no one was there to see this.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Akuhyou Rokuru, Wielder of Ice
Additional Details: Men are wont to suffer
And forget wherein they've sinned
Ne're hearkening back on tragedies past
Lest the Twelve might humble them
---Unknown
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Akuhyou »

Nikki and I were discussing some topic or another when he turned away, seeming to be focused on something else as he sniffed slightly. "I think there's a campfire out there, can't tell if its occupied though."

I stepped around him and took a cautious sniff and studied the light for a second longer. "Do you think that maybe its vampires? Or humans?" My tail flicked slightly out of curiosity. "Well, if we don't know then someone should go and check. I'll be right back then." I walked off quickly, managing to get far enough away where he couldn't do much to stop me.

"No wait, they could have set up some sort of trap around it, or it may very well be a trap itself. Grr, why don't you ever listen? I'm gonna have a big 'I told you so' when something happens." He said quietly after me as he followed me towards the fire.

I smiled to myself, he was following me of course. I knew he wouldn't let me run off into danger alone, but there's nothing dangerous here. 'Just some humans out camping I bet, I figure I'll give them a scare and story to run home with.' I peeked around a tree and to my surprise and dismay there were no humans out camping. Nothing of the sort in fact, well it was something anyway. 'A werewolf? Never saw one alone... Hmm, what's that its curled about?' I stepped around the tree in an effort to get a closer look and didn't see the trip wire just inches from my foot. I certainly wasn't expecting the world to do a complete 180 as I took one more step forward. I yowled out in surprise as the ground became the sky and vice versa, all accompanied with a lancing pain in my right leg which was caught in the trap and what I was currently hanging from. I held my tongue for now, knowing there was no need to make any more noise. That yowl could have awoken half the forest and then some. I could hear Nikki running towards my direction and just hoped he'd get here quickly, I couldn't take this for much longer.
He who knows he who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him; He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him. He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise, follow him.
-Proverb

Man is his own worst enemy.
-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

I was about to respond to the therian, when a loud howl pierced the forest.
"What now?!? Heh, better go see whats going on. You coming?"

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

"i might as well." i said before running off along side the male.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I was awoken by a howl but I did not stir. I opened one eye and looked around. During my sweep of the area I noticed a large black cat hanging from one of my perimeter alarms. Not seeing anyone else I stood up and approached, but kept enough distance to be out of it's strike range. "I mean you no harm cat, what do you want?" I held my arms out and paws open to show I had no weapons.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I opened my eyes to see the werewolf I'd saw earlier standing before me, barely. His stance was non-threatening but he was keeping his distance also, which was a smart move. I closed my eyes for a moment and set about collecting my thoughts and pushing the pain to the back of my mind. "Eugh... I'm not a cat, dog. I'm a panther. But if I must be categorized as a cat, then like all felines I found myself curious as to why there was a campfire here. Thought there might be humans, wanted to give them a good scare and send them running. Nice trap you've got set up here... Didn't even know it was there."

Nikki stopped just a few yards away and listened to our conversation. He'd yet to decide if his presence was required, though he kept his guard up lest something were to go wrong. 'You'd figure that after all these years she'd learn to listen to me every once in a while. Certainly can't go over there and say 'I told you so'...'
He who knows he who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him; He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him. He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise, follow him.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

I approached the source of the howl, to see Enir and a werepanther, which was hanging from a trap, explaining the howl. I felt as though there was someone else nearby, but unless they made a hostile move, it wasn't important. "Well, I guess we found the source of the howl," I mused.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I smiled and said,"alright, that's good enough for now, and Iam sure you want down from there, I of course can't completely decide if I can trust you yet, but none the less, you are probably in a little pain." I pulled a small knife out of it's hidden sheath in my tail and cut the snare around the panthers leg, jumping back a step or two and putting the small blade back. "There that's better Iam sure, now, if you want, you can come and eat and talk OR I will respectfully have to ask you to move on." I bowed a little to show respect and then waited for her answer.
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I watched you carefully as you cut the snare from my leg. I landed on my hands and lowered myself, focusing my weight towards my left side. I sighed and rubbed my right hip, simultaneously attempting to keep my temper in check. "A little pain... I wish. And what're you hopping around for? Its not like I'm gonna take your head off or nothing." I look out into the trees where I knew Nikki was hiding. "Hey, yeah I know you're there! Thanks a lot for leaving me here! Hmph!" I stood slowly, and tested my leg tentatively. "I suppose we can come join you for a while... Come on Nikki."

Nikki came out from hiding and made his way over to where I was. "I'd say 'I told you so' but it wouldn't be very fair of me. And you know had he made any move to harm you I'd have been at your side in an instant. Simply observing is all." He smiled.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"It's a defensive thing, not offensive. It warns me if someone is trying to sneak up on me or attack while Iam sleeping, nothing more, nothing less." I went back to the fire and laid down beside the human after adding wood.
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I walk up to the fire and sit, trying to hide my current limp and my amusement seeing you with that human as Nikki sat next to me and laid his staff across his lap. "Aww... That's too cute you know. You and your pet human. Heh..." I rubbed my leg, growled lightly and lay on my stomach, my head on my hands. "So... Umm... Hi, I guess. As you can see, I'm a werepanther and this is my partner slash big brother Nikki."

Nikki smiled and nodded in your direction. "Your friend there, I think it may be better if they were left in the care of other humans. Fragile creatures, humans..." He shrugged and shifted his pack from his shoulders.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I nodded and looked at the hunter. "Yes, I agree, He came to hunt werewolves, but he decided not to go through with it, so the ones who had hired him tried to kill him, and I saved him."
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

"If that guy's a hunter, then what're you helping him for? I doubt he's ever helped one of our kind, 'cept to put em out of their misery perhaps. I'd have-" I was about to go on about the various thing I'd have done to that hunter and all his ilk when Nikki cut me off.

"That's enough Aku... I'm sure he has his own reasons, there's no need for you to go griping about them. Leave him be." He said quietly as I huffed and turned my back to the fire and you, along with your human. "I believe we've introduced ourselves, might we get to know yours?
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

For a moment, the world rings in an almost melodic tone. Then the sound begins to fade; in its place are voices from some unknown direction, like angels in an eternal sea of blackness. Have I died?

Within seconds, an image begins forming in front of me, a place of unfamiliarity. Trees, shrubs, and dirt. But how? The last thing I remember is being in the warehouse. Was it a dream? I inhale, feeling as my lungs seem to strain, as if I have drowned and been brought back to life. I can hardly breathe.

I lean up, feeling as the world seems to spin. The dizzying effect makes me nauseous. Whatever knocked me out, hit me pretty hard. Then, with a slow motion, I stand up. I need to get home, need to find a doctor. Wherever I am can't be far from town.

Wait. The voices. They're behind me. Other people, perhaps. I turn to face my likely rescuers, but quickly freeze. The were-creatures?

I quickly reach for my knife, but find it to be missing. That's right. The were-child took it. Now it all makes sense. These are the were-creatures that spared my life, or at least one of them is. I don't recognize the other two. I need to escape, but I can't act too hastily. It may anger them. I'll play along for now, until I can flee.

"W-Where am I?" I question, finding it difficult to speak.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

OOC: I've noticed I kinda died at this rp so yeah >.< I need to catch up...

I woke up after what felt the most painfull sleep I ever had another werewolf came to tell me that There was howl after a while in the woods but I shouldn't worry and I didn't I was still hurting too much to try and find the source so I went to ask something to the alpha but he was asleep then after some time thinking and after some work was done I decided that trying to find where that werewolf that the name escapes me 'probably because I landed on mine head' was and see if he's okay and finding the source of that howl could take me to him...
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Aaaaa, your finally awake, and your probably thirsty to, here take this." I grabbed my water pouch from my gear and handed it to him. "You should probably sit down, you shouldn't be moving to much yet." I turned back to Aku,"And the reason Iam helping him is because he is a warrior like me, we may be of different species but we are warriors all the same and back were I came from, warriors helped each other out because that was the only way to survive and protect the others."

I sat down next to the human and continued,"Other than that, he decided not to harm us when he had the chance to, and the other humans were going to kill him for it........he made the right choice, he doesn't deserve to die because of it." I knew I would sound like I was a bit backward in my thinking but that was the way I was raised, help everyone for the survival of all.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

"AHEM!" I coughed loudly. I didn't like being ignored for long periods of time,as if I wasn't there.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I grimaced as a sharp pain pulsed throughthe bullet wound, grabbing my shoulder tightly and exhaled sharply.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I opened my eyes, alerted to the sound of movement coming from behind me. The sound of rustling cloth and strained breathing, an enticing sound to any hunter but I'd long since given up that life but that didn't stop me from growling at the sound of their voice. But just as quickly I caught myself and sat up, looking in the human's direction as I moved closer to Nikki and lay down in front of him, my manner protective. "Hmph..."

Nikki sighed and ruffled my head fur. "You worry to much over such trivial things. Did you not listen to our friend here, I doubt this human will harm us." He smiled.

Nikki didn't look or act any different from any other human and oftentimes I would forget and quickly become defensive of him. I long envied his ability to go into towns and the like as I'd forgotten how to take on my human form long ago but neither did I complain about being what I was. Questions as to why he'd never took on his were form were quickly redirected towards other subjects and over time I simply let it be.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

(im back!)

furya noticed the human was back and now awake. she ran up to him and said, |"hi human! i used too be human too, but now im a puppy! do you wanna be a puppy too?"

without stopping to think or wait for a reply, the black pup grinned, showing off her fangs, and licked his face. fortunately for the hunter a lick on woundless flesh wouldnt turn him, but the pup didnt know this.

"there now ur a puppy too!" furya said
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I watched as the pup did it again. Most pups would instinctively run from hunters, especially ones that hunted werewolves. But she was different, she didn't care or didn't realize the danger she could be in. I decided that she needed someone to train her and my experience in my frozen homeland as the clan trainer, if the others would allow me to put her through the rugged training process I used.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

(im back,but only only the weekends)

Ulfrick followed little Furya and could not help but laugh as she ran up to the werewolf hunter from earlier and licked him,trying to turn him. Ulfrick walked up to little Furya and put his arms around her. "Little one,i do not think he wants to be a werewolf like us,and i really do not trust him." he said,taking her into his arms.

Ulfrick looked at the human and snarled "We should not be so trusting of him yet,for all we know,he could be waiting for his chance to capture or kill one of us. he said, turning and walking back to his den with Furya in his arms. "Little one. he sighed "why did you try to turn that werewolf hunter into a werewolf like us? The way i turned you was completly by accident,you can turn a human on purpose by biting them." he smiled, "little one,you still have so much to learn." he said and hugged her tight.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

I sighed. Yes, there was a reason to not trust the hunter, but sooner or later they would. Allies who do not trust each other cannot reach their full potential, thus are weakened by their distrust. "Well, at the very least, I hope no more problems are going to occur for a while...Though I doubt that."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

Heading the way another werewolf told me he heard the howl I found Ulfrick with Furya I smiled they looked so happy with each other "so what's happening over there?"
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I wanted to offer my training of the pup to the leader of this clan but I needed to take care of one thing at a time.