The prophecy (open species)

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Re: The prophecy (open species)

Post by Miguel »

Again, the young werewolf approaches me, fearlessly, but this time attempts to spread its curse. It licks me and then claims it has turned me into one of its own. No! Have I been wounded anywhere near where it has tried infecting me? Please no!

Wait. I can't feel any cuts on my face. The incident from earlier has left me mostly in good shape. There is only a bruise, nothing more.

Suddenly, I feel as though my time with these creatures has been too long. I need to leave. Soon my employer will find me. I was lucky the first time, but my second encounter will be much more brutal. I need to flee this place, to another town or city, away from here. These creatures, though, won't just let me leave, I am sure. They are intelligent.

I play along and drink from the water canister. At least one of these creatures has some form of morality. I hand the water canister back to him and seat myself on the ground.

"I shouldn't be here, you understand?" I speak towards the werewolf. "Soon they will find me and try to kill you, all of you."
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Akuhyou Rokuru, Wielder of Ice
Additional Details: Men are wont to suffer
And forget wherein they've sinned
Ne're hearkening back on tragedies past
Lest the Twelve might humble them
---Unknown
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Akuhyou »

Giving up on getting any kind of sleep, I simply decided to lay awake and listen to the things happening all around me. There seemed to be a pup nearby and a bold one at that. I couldn't help but to cringe slightly at the thought of children. That human was now fully awake, and if this wolf here saved his life like he claimed to have done, I hadn't heard a word of thanks yet. He sounds afraid. Of what? Certainly not us I imagine, considering he's still alive. For now anyway, from the sound of it, it seemed that he had some people after him. People that wanted him dead.

I sighed inwardly. 'What have we gotten ourselves into... Well, what have I gotten us into... I think I'll try listening to you more from now on, Nikki.'

Nikki sighed softly and began to speak in a calming tone. "Come now friend, there's naught for you to worry about. You should concern yourself with rest and letting your wounds heal. Yes, werewolves they may be, but they are quite hospitable and I'm sure that they're more than capable of defending themselves and you as well. Besides, why would your friend there bother saving you just to let you go out there and quite possibly be killed?"
He who knows he who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him; He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him. He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise, follow him.
-Proverb

Man is his own worst enemy.
-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

I took the canteen back and grabbed a bolo from my travel pack. "I know that you have people after you, which is why iam going to help you, you are a warrior and a hunter just like me and deserve my respect." I saw the slightly confused look on his face and said, "I come from a land were it's a year round harsh winter and we must fight every day for survival, the more hunters and warriors we have the more we can get to eat and the better we defend our selves, so we are taught early on how to fight, hunt, and to show respect to other hunters for helping the group live. Without everyone's help we would surely perish."

I reset the trap and then crouched into the bushes to go hunting. But before I disappeared I called back,"please wait there, you should at least eat before we leave."
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

the golden werewolf pup furya took the human's hand in her paw and begged, "please stay with us! please please please! stay with us!"

suddenly out of nowhere an arrow clipped her ear, drawing blood and taking off a chunk of it. furya howled on pain and fear. she didnt hesitate to run behind the human and say, "owie! thaat hurted me!"

no sooner had furya started crying did another human step out of the shadows.the woman had a modern day bow with silver tipped arrows. she notched another arrow and said, "sir, if you step away from that pup ill split the money ill get off its pelt with you. that pelt is worth a fortune! look it all blonde. ive never seen that before."

she gave a wicked grin and waited for him to step away and reply
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Hearing the howl I returned to my camp, "What the hell is going on?" I was just about to speak when I saw a human with a bow pointed at the pup on the other side of the human I saved. The pups ear was bleeding, without thought of myself I launched myself at her back and tried to bite the back of her kneck but she rolled with it and threw me off. She drew up her bow and fired at me lodging an arrow into my side causing immense pain. I couldn't pull the arrow out either because it had a silver strip running down the shaft that burned my hand each time I tried. Forcing myself up I charged at her again, this time I managed to take out one of her eyes and cut the bow string, but I ended up getting another arrow, this time in the shoulder.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

A panicked flurry of sound. Rushing, I found Enir engaging a hunter; but struggling from the silver tipped arrows she was using. Pulling out a Colt Peacemaker, I pointed it at the hunter's face.
"Put the bow down, and step away."

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

with thhe female human distracted the golden pup decided to get back at her for the injury. furya walked right up to her and sank her teeth into the hunter's butt. the womann let out a cry of pain and rage, dropped the bow, and pulled out a silver dagger.

when furya released the woman's butt from her jaws the angered hunter raised the knife to stab, but before she could there was a flash of grey, the click of teeth and blood sprayed everywhere. bolback, the alpha had arrived in the nick of time to save the pup.

the female humann lay dying and clutching her torn throat. she raised her hand weakly and flipped everyone off before the death rattle sounded
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

As the hunter fell to the ground, I loosened my grip and reholstered my gun. "That works too, I guess. However, how did she get so close without anyone noticing? Kind of odd, don't you think?"

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I couldn't do much but lay there on the ground and try to staunch the bleeding. The shafts were silver so I couldn't pull them out and I didn't want to move any more than I had to because the blades would tear at my muscles if I did. "I was out hunting when they were attacked, it is my fault." "UUhhghghgg" The burning from the silver was vary strong and it seamed as though the arrows were brand new.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I rushed over to the male wolf with the arrows. "How deep are the arrows in? I've got an extra shirt to cover my hand to pull it out if its not to deep." i gently checked the injured areas to see how severe the wounds were.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

The scene before me erupts into a chaotic situation. There is blood, and then silence. Almost as quickly as the woman appeared, she is dead. Damn. She may have been my only hope of escaping this place, but it seems that the werewolves trust me enough right now to keep me alive. I want it to stay that way at least until I get back to town.

As soon as I feel able, I stand up and walk over to the woman's corpse. I need to check her body for the tattoo. If she's one of Korver's scouts, it'll be on her arm.

I kneel down and begin wiping some blood from her shoulder. Blood still gushes from her throat. There's no way she could be saved, even in a hospital. She charged in unprepared; she must have been an amature, desperate for money. Now she's dead.

Damn. She has the tattoo. No doubt she was sent to complete the task I failed to complete, or she was sent to kill me. Then again, she wanted to kill the kid. It's not making any sense. Had Korver set me up from the beginning?

I turn to face the bleeding werewolf pup. The woman did have a point. I have never seen a golden pelt before. The pup would have been worth a lot of money dead. It's still just a pup though. It probably doesn't understand whats going on.

I notice that it's bleeding still.

"You'll be okay, kid. Arrow didn't hit you too bad." I throw a bandage from my pocket to the pup. "Put that over the cut. It'll make the bleeding stop."

I smile and then stand up, making my way to where the others were.

"The woman, she's a scout, I think," I speak. "She worked for Korver, the guy who hired me to kill you."
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

In a moment everything was peace then a Hunter shwoed up trying to kill the pup I noticed bolback running to save her right after I runned too then when she was dead there was Enir really wounded I've aproached him as well as the other shifter I recall been Mayumi "So anyway I can help?" I asked her "I can go get some medicines I think we might need em"
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Ulfrick knelt beside furya and took her into his arms,he licked the blood away from her ear and hugged her tightly. "Your so brave little one." he said putting his paw over Furya's wounded ear, a blue aura surrounded it and her ear slowly began to heal,it was taking a lot of Ulfrick's energy to do so because of the wound being inflicted by silver. When his was finished,he pulled Little Furya close to his chest. "is that all better now my little cub?" he asked looking at the hunter that Enir has saved earlier. "Will you stay with us like the little one here asked you? He said nuzzling Furya
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I could feel the burning of the silver in my side and shoulder, it was like someone taking a piece of metal out a forge and shoving it into your flesh. I looked at the shifter in front of me and said through gritted fangs,"No, otherwise I would be dead, GET THIS THING OUT OF ME!!!!" I was trying to be polite but the pain made it hard to do it.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I frowned at the inevitable pain that the male was about to edure. I wrapped th shirt onto my hand andthen gripped the arrow. "1,2,3-" I ripped the arrow out of his shoulder and then applied pressure to the wound. I tore a piece of the shirt to wrap my hand and gripped the other arrow. "Last one, 1,2,3-" I tore the second out and applied a greater amount of pressure to his side "I need help!" I looked to my pouch and saw what I needed but was unable to retrieve as I was keeping the pressure on his wounds. Usually you need the cure to the silver poisoning in order for the wound to heal, and I had a few viles handy.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"I'm here jsut tell me what I need to do" I said crouching near Enir and the shifter...
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"I need you to keep the pressure onto his wounds, then when I tell you to I need you to release the wound so I can pour the cure for the silver into it Kay?" I let him hold the ripped short pieces and grabbed two small viles quickly. "Alright let's get his flank first, ready; 1,2,3-" I opened the vile and poured some of the liquid into the side wound, I knew it would burn as the silver evaporated. Then I got ready to pour the other vile into the shoulder wound. "1,2,3-" I poured the cure into the wolfs shoulder wound and then backed away, knowing anger would show as the pain grew then fade. I grabbed the guy helping me amd pulled him back as well, making sure he didn't get hurt too. "thanks."
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

She pulled me back after we done everything I must guess he would be pretty angry with all the pain and everything "So he's going to be alright?" I said worried...
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Approaching Enir, and looking at the wounds, I responded. "Yes, he'll survive. He'll be a bit edgy and a little less reactive for a few days, but he'll live."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I clenched my fangs and tried to fight through the pain as the arrows were ripped from me. But that was nothing compared to the viles of liquid that the shifter used next. I thrashed a little and all my muscles tightened as the fluid burned the silver away from my wounds. I growled deeply through clenched fangs and felt like I wanted to tear down a whole tree. My paws had dug deep into the ground already and were still trying to claw away at it. I finally rolled over and balled up. Barely managing to stand I gruffly said,"thanks" and stumbled off to rest away from the others. I was glad that everyone was alright but I had hurt my pride. Who was I to teach the pup how to survive and fight when I was nearly killed by AN AMATEUR hunter.
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I sat up quickly when the hunter appeared but everything was over so quickly, I found myself wondering what was the point of even letting myself get worked up. Provided no one threatened Nikki or myself, I had no need to get worked up. I suppose he was right again, seems you guys could take care of yourselves after all. I yawned slightly as I looked around, surveying my surroundings. That pup from earlier, had nearly gotten herself killed and what was all this about golden fur? Sure it was a peculiar color, but really? Another wolf, whom I figured was her caretaker, was healing her surprisingly enough. Magic or whatever it may be, I found it to be quite interesting and found myself wondering if my own wound could be healed, old as it may be. I shrugged to myself and gave up on the thought as I looked over to where Enir was, he appeared to be badly injured and my suspicions as to the removal of those arrows and the healing of his wounds would only get worse, proved themselves to be true if the growling and thrashing were any proof of that. "Oy, Nikki, what do you think we should do? Maybe you should go and see if that guy will be alright. Sides we gave him our names but never got his..."

Nikki loosened his grip on his staff, tense at everything that had happened so suddenly. "Maybe... But I'd rather not leave you alone. You always manage to get into some sort of trouble when I'm not around to keep an... eye on you. Well, whatever. You get the idea. And if you want me gone so bad, fine I'll go." He got to his feet and brushed himself off before heading off into the forest, opposite the direction that Enir had gone.

I smiled and shook my head slightly as I got to my feet and stretched. I cautiously stepped up to the body of the now deceased hunter and gave it a quick look over, spotting a peculiar tattoo on her arm. 'A marking? Her clan's insignia maybe? Well, I'm pretty sure her friends will notice when she doesn't return and just may come looking for her.' I crouched down and sighed as I passed a hand over her eyes, closing them."Tsk... You poor thing. Maybe if you came more prepared you might still be alive." I looked up to where the other human was, speaking with the others. 'Did he know this woman? He certainly doesn't seem to care much considering her fate. Was this tattoo what he was looking for? Ah well, I'll think on all that later. Right now, someone had to do something about this body.' I looked up and called out to where the human and the others were. "Hey, um, what're you guys planning on doing with this body? Certainly not just leaving it here I hope. If no one minds, I'll take care of it. I kinda need something to do anyway..."
He who knows he who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him; He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him. He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise, follow him.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

My attention is turned towards the female from before, the one that doesn't seem to trust me. She is the wise one. Never trust a hunter; she has been taught well and in a way I envy this. She stands near the body of Korver's scout.

"They will be here soon, looking for her, and they're going to bring lots of firepower. You are smart," I chuckle, "know your enemies. If I hadn't been spared by your companions, I would think you would have tried killing me yourself to prevent any mishaps."

I step towards the body, grinning, and kick it.

"She's one of Korver's people, probably looking for the pup, and probably me as well. Was paid a lot of money." I pause. "I like you, you know. You're smart. You know not to trust me. A person should never trust a hunter, no matter what. I think you and I are going to get along just fine." I again kick the body. "Sure, take care of this. Hide it well. Korver's boys are good at finding things."

I move back to the fire and stare into the flames.
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

furya was amazed that thhe pain went awy so quickly. she turned towards her adopted father and said, "how did you do thhat daddy?"

without waiting for an answer she walked over to enir andd put her paw over his shoulder wound and tried to do the same for him. but no blue light came from her paw. she frowned then started bawling.

"why cant i do it too?" she cried.

eventually she stopped crying and walked over to the human. she poked his arm and siad, "will you stay with us? please?"
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I hiss slightly and back away a couple of steps. I had no desire to have this human so close to me, especially one with such disrespect for the dead. I give him a sideways glance and let out a small huff. "Look human, they aren't my companions. I only stopped here for a short respite, and as far as I'm concerned, they can do with you as they please. So long as Nikki or myself don't feel threatened around you, I've no reason to kill you. And you're right, never trust a hunter. Or a human for that matter. I learned that lesson painfully years ago, and I'm still paying for it." I looked down at that woman's body and gave a derisive snort. "Heh, you like me? You'd like my hide hanging on your wall is what you mean... I've learned that if one wants to live, one can't afford not to be smart and I'd say this one here makes for a perfect example." I reached down and lifted the body up and onto my shoulder. I turned and began walking away, heading into the woods with my grisly burden before I paused and called back. "Oh and human, compliments will get you nowhere you know."

Nikki came out of the trees not far from where Enir was resting and sat down on an old tree stump. "Hey kid, you alright? You took a few hits back there but your kind are quick to heal, no? You'll be fine, a bruised pride heals easily enough. Oh yeah, I guess maybe that halfhearted introduction Aku gave you might not have cut it. My full name's Nikita, no last name I'm afraid, as where I come from there's so few of us wasn't much need for them. But you can just call me Nikki for short." He smiled and tilted his head down, readjusting the cloth tied about his eyes.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"He'll be fine, just needs rest." I followed Enir as he went off, giving him space but as soon as he stopped I went to check the wounds which I saw were healing nicely. "You'll be fully healed in less than an hour with how fast these are healing. A werepanther came over and talked to him. I did not know her but I didn't want to be disrespectful so I kept silent and held my head down as I checked the areas around the wounds making sure the silver didn't cause too much trouble.