The prophecy (open species)

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: The prophecy (open species)

Post by Enir »

I grimaced a little when the therein checked my wounds. Then the human that was with the panther came over and talked to me, but I heard only bits and pieces. "Ill be alright...eventually." I placed a paw on a tree to steady myself and noticed my claws were burred inside the tree. Silver tends to cause anger issues with me.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

"Easy, you dont wanna strain yourself too much." I spoke softly while washing the shoulder wound as it healed so an infection wouldnt try to get through.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

I wasn't sure if I should trust that hunter just like that he tried to kill me I means seriously, I walked near him "If this makes you fell better I don't trust you either... I know you're thinking about going back to the city and trying to run calling for help... Still Humans should be our friends wich makes me sad..." I sighed and sitted near the fire taking an stick nearby and poking the small campfire "if your friends are really going to atack us we will fight them back, and you can join any side you want just... think carefully about witch side you'll join as I said before we should be friends not enemies...."
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

For a second, I am entertained by the werepanter's response. That's what these creatures need. Trust will get them nowhere. They are stupid to trust a hunter like myself. Why would they ever trust anyone? Everything is out to kill them. Then again, they spared me...

My attention is drawn towards the golden pelted werewolf child who is suddenly at my side. She begs me to stay, which is strange. Why isn't her father teaching her to fear humans? There will never be peace between our races. But she is still a child. I can't bring myself to tell her the truth.

"I will stay, for now," I speak, trying not to show any emotion. I don't want to promote friendship between our races. It will get her killed sooner or later. "But don't trust any other human, you understand? The bad people are looking for you and if you see them, you are to run."

I pat the werewolf child on the head and move back towards the fire, where another werewolf sits. This one speaks to me, saying that it doesn't trust me. Good. This one, too, is like the werepanther. I pull a piece of paper from my pocket and begin reading over its script. A smirk settles on my face.

"This was my assignment: Capture pup, kill father, capture any others for bonus. Isn't it funny that none of this worked out. Hell, I'm sitting in a camp with my assignment right now." I throw the paper into the fire. "Yes, though, i was going to run. But now I have my doubts. There are bad people looking for me. Town would not be a good place right now. A city would be better, my penthouse to be exact."

I lower my head into my hands and sigh. "I don't take sides, werewolf. I stay alive. That's what we mercenaries do. Korver was not my side. He was my employer. If he betrays me, like he has done, I will do whatever I can to get revenge. Don't worry, though, I doubt I will attack you and your friends."
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

"you still haven't gave me any motives to believe in that you can pretty well be just pretending... but yet beeing hostile is not withing me, so yeah I'll accept that then..."
I poked the fire once more and sighed again he dosen't seem to understand a thing I'm saying I doubt he's even trying to do it so...
"Well so you care to say what you think know about us? i'm pretty sure It will be all wrong tough... we never know maybe not!" I said trying to figure out why he seemed to hate us so much.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

I listened to the hunter's comment on mercenaries. had to say, it seemed a lot different from some, but I guess the majority of mercs and bounty hunters would be closer to him than the ones I know.
Since no one else seemed to have a need for me, I decided to excuse myself for a moment to practice my marksmanship.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Ulfrick looked down at little Furya. "I Don't really know how i did that either,i just woke up one day and was able to do it.

Ulfrick turned to the male hunter. "I don't believe i got your name,but my little pup has really taken a liking to you and wishes for you to stay with us,what do you say?"
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Akuhyou Rokuru, Wielder of Ice
Additional Details: Men are wont to suffer
And forget wherein they've sinned
Ne're hearkening back on tragedies past
Lest the Twelve might humble them
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

After heading a what I felt to be a decent distance from the camp, I set about searching out a tall tree with strong upper branches. A couple of moments later I found one. I raked my claws on the bark slightly, testing it, before I shouldered the body a bit more securely. I took a few seconds more to study the tree before I leaped as high as I could, catching my claws in the bark and making my way upwards. What would have taken any other of my species a few moments to accomplish took me a while longer. I found a pair of strong looking branches and nestled the body between them, luckily enough for me, there were also several vines growing up here too, which I used to secure the body. After climbing down, I surveyed my work and found myself satisfied with the results. It wasn't visible from the ground and the foliage was thick enough that neither could it be seen from the air. "Not half bad if I do say so myself. Now, I do believe I need...a... Uh erm..." I had turned around and found myself staring at a group of humans, three of them, guns pointed at me. I grinned and flicked my tail. "Uhh... You guys lost or something?"

Nikki nodded and got to his feet. "Well, if you figure you'll be alright, I'll be on my way then. Your friend there seems fully capable of caring for you." He smiled again and turned to leave. "I wonder what that sis is up to... Hope she didn't kill your pet, that little pup really seems to have taken a liking to him. Well, see you around then." He left, heading back to the camp.
He who knows he who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him; He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him. He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise, follow him.
-Proverb

Man is his own worst enemy.
-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

As she cleaned the last of my wounds I heard the panther say something and then heard a set of guns loading. I rushed through the bushes and stopped right behind the hunters. The one tried to turn and fire but I grabbed the rifle, yanked it from him and threw it into the others hands, knocking them out of their hands. One of them went to grab his gun again so I let out a threatening and deep growl then said between clenched teeth and curled lips,"Pick it up and your dead!" Then I hunched my back and said, "Leave now and you might live, resist or try to get your guns and I will not leave anything to be found. "
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

OOC: I can't help but think that my two characters are getting mixed up... If so, just let me know. I'll see about making things a bit clearer if needed. For now, I'll just separate them with a line of ~~~~ thingies.

I sighed and relaxed slightly, seemed I was saved this time around. That didn't mean I liked it, someone I hardly knew coming out of nowhere and fighting for me. A bunch of humans no less, hmph. I scoffed and brushed a leaf from my shoulder. "Didn't need your help, you know. Nothing but a bunch of humans, no doubt looking for that pet of yours... Why not let him go? He keeps asking, so I figure that means he wants to. Lest you find yourself murdered in your sleep. Trusting humans only begets death and letting them go will only spell the same." I turned walked away, sulking. "But its not my choice now is it? You caught em, do what you want with em."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nikki had found his way back to campfire and sat not too far from the human. He knew that there was something up, out in the woods and he also knew I was away. But he'd heard Enir run off, so he figured I was safe though I may have come back in a bad mood. He turned his attention to the hunter for a second before lowering his head, going into a meditative state of sorts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hunters that Enir caught didn't seem too frightened by his sudden appearance. One of them, seemingly their leader shrugged. "Very well monster. We'll go, but you're making a mistake to let us go. We'll simply come back in greater numbers and kill every last one of your pack. Come, let's go." He turned and walked away, his two companions following close behind. One of them spoke, forgetful of your kind's heightened hearing. "Heheh, and just wait till we get our hands on that golden furred pup... Ohh, even though we have to split it three ways, we'll all still be rich! Hahahah!"
He who knows he who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him; He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him. He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise, follow him.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I heard the hunter mention the pup and decided that it was time to appeal to this packs, leader to move. I went to Bolback and spoke to him quietly. "I just caught 3 hunters, that makes 4 just today, I suggest you and your pack move to a different location, it seams all the hunters now know of the golden furred pup and are coming for her.

We cannot allow that to happen, I wasn't going to say anything earlier but I believe that she may be the one spoken of in the old prophecies that my pack shamans used to tell us about, the one who will bring change to the current state of things. She must survive!!"
Last edited by Enir on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

(the alpha's name is Bolback. and silver1 wants to be the one to rescue my character)

Bolback nodded. then said, "if you wish to join this pack, then please do so."

after that he turned and howled to catch the attention of the pack. once he had everyone's attention he said, "as of right now we are leaving the territory. furya must be protected at all costs. there are too many werewolf hunters in this area. i know of a place in the mountains where we will be safe. human, you know too much. therefore, you come with us. we leave immediately!"

furya meanwhile had wandered off while the pack was distracted. as she froliced in the woods, a pair of human eyes watched. a rifle was raised, and with a soft sound, a dart fired.

furya felt a sting and yelped in suprise. finding a dart in her butt, she started to cry in fear. soon the tranquilizer took effect, and she passed out on the ground.

the hunter smiled. at last the golden furred pup was his. while her pelt was worth a fortune, she was worth so much more alive. he picked up the pup and put her in the truck, and drove away
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

(I think Enir confunded the RP Greyback is in Test subject ^^)

After a while near the little fire I heard Bolback howl, I went to see what it was when I got there he was telling everyone we were going to move 'okay I guess...'
I went to get all mine small belongings from the small hole in a tree where I usually slept, It wasn't much but I always carried them, Mine card of the game persona I got when I bought it, Mine little wooden wolf totem I got from christmas, a red banadana I got from a friend and a small bag wich i usually use to fit all mine small belongings then started to help the others with their stuff
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Ulfrick heard little Furya yelp and got to the place it had come from just as a truck was pulling away. Ulfrick let out a furious roar and began running after the truck at a very fast pace. He fallowed the truck for a great distance until it stopped at a large building surrounded by trees but was near the edge of the forest. Ulfrick watched as a male hunter got out of the truck with Furya over his shoulder,he watched as the hunter took her inside. Waiting for a few more seconds Ulfrick quickly but silently entered the building and followed Furya's scent to a large metal door. Ulfrck listened and could here movement inside,so he used his werewolf strength to break the door down with ease.

Furya was chained to a wall by her wrists and her feet were shackled to the floor,at that second Ulfrick felt the barrel of a gun pressed to the back of his head. "Did you really think that i was going to let you take my daughter that easily?" Ulfrick growled. "No,i knew you would come looking for her and that i would then have you both. the hunter said,pushing the gun harder against Ulfricks head. "Ulfrick sighed. "well,it seems that i have gotten myself into quite a situation then,but i have a request." Ulfrick said,bowing his head. "Take me instead of my daughter,she is so young...please that is all i ask.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I came back to the campsite to find Nikki meditating and a wolf who seemed to be this pack's alpha calling out orders. As soon as he mentioned something about protecting that pup, I noticed that she was missing and so was her guardian. I tilt my head to the side, confused as to how things worked around here. I could understand that children would be children and couldn't help themselves but to get into trouble but there were hunters about. I walked over to the pack leader and spoke quietly. "Hey umm, big guy... Your pup's missing. Just thought I'd let you know." Shrugs slightly and goes back to where Nikki was, laying between him and the hunter. I look up at the human for a moment, thinking. 'Hm, well it seems that they're taking him with them. Aw, and just when I was beginning to get used to being around him too...'

I shake my head quickly, dismissing the thought. "Feh... Hey human, you got a name? Or should I just keep calling you human? Quite frankly, I'm getting tired of calling you that really. Oh yeah, I ran across a few of your hunter buddies back there. Too bad I couldn't kill em... Would've brought you back a few heads to kick around but arrow boy let them go. Unfortunate really..." I yawned widely, partly to show off my sharp teeth and partly cause I was a bit tired. I lay my head on my hands and closed my eyes, nowhere near sleeping, simply waiting for Nikki. I found myself once more in thought and turned my head slightly, my voice barely a whisper, my words holding some sort of pity. "You know, if you don't want to be stuck with these wolves... I could always offer you the sweet release of a quick death. That way you won't have to worry about one of them turning you or Korver's men coming after you. Either way, just putting it out there..."
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

Bolback looked around quickly. sure enough, furya and ulfrck were gone! sensing something amiss, he barked out new orders.

"EVERYONE FIND THAT PUP!!! she's our only hope! and find ulfrick too!"

meanwhile, back at the truck. ufrick was trying fruitlessly to bargain himself for furya. the hunter had decided two live werewolves were more valuable than one pup. another dart was fired, and furyas father soon found himself chained to the wall as well
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"Ulfrick struggled to break loose from the chains in the wall but could not get loose. As he struggled again one of the hunters began to laugh at his attempts which mad him angrier than he already was. "Let us go! Ulfrick growled. "I am afraid thats not going to happen." The hunter said,we are kill you and give your little cub shackled to the wall next to yu over to our leader." Ulfrick sighed and put his paw on Furya's shoulder. "Little furya,im going to get us free." he said, and did what he vowed he would never let happen again. Ulfrick let go of what little humanity he had left,and let all of his anger and rage build up within him,then released it with a great roar and rushed toward the cage with all his werewolf strength and speed ripping his chains from the wall and crashing against the cage,but it didn't budge. Again he slammed himself against the cage but it still did not budge. The hunters outside of the cage jumped each time Ulfrick crashed into the cage. Ulfrick hit the cage again,this time he put a dent the size of his body into it and he began to rush toward it again,but before he crashed into it again he was hit in the chest with a taser,causing him to yelp and cry out in pain just before passing out.

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

"My name?" I sigh. "It's Misha, but the locals around here call me Mike, and by locals I mean Korver's men."

The situation is becoming grim. I should have known Korver would find the pup sooner or later, and I know he is waiting for me to go looking for her. He isn't the kind of person to be taken lightly. I know where they brought her, but I won't dare tell the so called Alpha; my knowledge will be taken the wrong way. He will think I am still working for them.

Instead, I will find her on my own, and I will confront Korver. I will kill him.

My mind returns to reality and I realize the were-creature is speaking to me still. It offers to kill me, but I'm not sure if it's a joke or a real offer. However, I know this creature is my best chance of getting any support in my mission.

As quietly as possible, I speak, "I tell you what, if Korver gets hold of me, you can kill me. Until then, I may need your assistance. How closely are you tied to the other were-creatures?"
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

I grin and nod slightly, my offer taken. "Alright then...Misha. If that's how you want it, so be it." I sit up and look to Nikki. Still meditating it seems, he loves doing that when he's needed. I look back to the human, pondering his last question. "Hmm... How close am I these wolves? Well, I'd have to say I'm not close to them at all. Just hanging around for a rest. My leg's been bothering me since I got caught in that trap earlier, taking a bit of a break. Only person I'm close to is Nikki. He's all the family I've got really." I stretch slightly and yawn once more. "To tell the truth, I'm actually getting a bit bored. Oh and my name's Akuhyou, Aku for short. But what is it you're needing? Planning on saving that pup, are you? I suppose I can give you a hand... Depends though." I grin toothily. Truth be told, I didn't care one way or the other. If it gave me something to do then so be it.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I face pawed and then sat down, the leader seamed to think I wasn't worth listening to unless I was part of the pack so I decided to forget it and join the human hunter. "So what are you up to?"
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

This interests me. Never before have I dealt with a were-panther, but from what the one near me has shown, they are much different than their werewolf counterparts. I could certainly use an ally like this were-panther, but I won't trust it until I see its operations in combat. A scar runs across its hip, which makes me doubtful of its abilities, but I won't judge too strongly just yet.

"If you help me, it won't be easy. I know how Korver operates. Where he has brought the pup, there are three entrances, two of which are on the ground, the third through the roof. I will let you choose our route of entry if you do wish to help me," I speak, looking towards the fire, and then the were-panther known as Aku.

One of the werewolves approaches, the same one that saved me from the warehouse. I can't help but respect this creature since it saved my life, but at the same time I am afraid to trust it. Since these werewolves are so intelligent, it may be trying to trick me. It questions me about my plans, about "what I'm up to". This creature surely has closer ties to the pack's alpha. I am skeptical to respond, but I must.

I look towards Aku, and then to the werewolf.

"I am 'up to' what any mercenary-hunter is up to, werewolf. I am surviving. I never got the chance to thank you for sparing me, and as much as it pains me to be thanking one of your kind, I truly mean it. Thank you." I sigh. "As to what we're up to, I am willing to tell you, assuming you don't run to your pack's alpha and reveal my plan."

I stare into the flames for a moment, and then look to the werewolf once more.

"A rescue mission for your fearless pack pup. We are going to hit the captors when they don't expect it, and I am going to kill Korver. I don't want the alpha knowing. My ties to Korver could give it the wrong impression. If you are interested in helping us, feel free."
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

As I waited for a response, I catch Misha looking at the scar on my hip. I roll my eyes slightly and sigh. "Ah yes, I see you've noticed that. Its an old bullet wound from when I was younger and more...trusting of your kind. Like I said earlier, I learned the hard way. But don't let that fool you..." I grin slightly and shrug. "Heh, not easy. There's nothing in life worth doing that's easy. Oy, Nikki." I leaned over and nudged him slightly. "Hey wake up, I need ya over here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nikki raised his head and turned in our direction. "Hmm? Oh... Yes, it seems you're making friends quite nicely. See, not all humans are horrible. He wishes to help save that pup. So, will you help him then? You know you can already count me in. I won't let you go alone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I scowl at my brother and hit him hard enough in the shoulder to knock him over but not hurt him. "You calling me incapable dude? Don't make me get up, I'll show you who's 'incapable'. Hahahahaha!" I laughed as he sat back up and waved his hands, having given up already. I turned back to Misha, a smile on my face and my mood considerably better than my usual nonchalance. I nodded slightly, more to myself than anything as Enir joined us and you told him of our plan. I wasn't sure what would happen if he decided to tell that other wolf, but if anything, I at least wouldn't let them kill you...yet. You were trying to do something good with yourself it seemed but that didn't make me anymore trusting of you than I already was. At the first sign of any sort of trouble, I'll be the one kicking your lifeless corpse and laughing. "Alright then, I guess I'll help you out Misha. I'm not making any promises though."
Last edited by Akuhyou on Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ledrif »

I've noticed as Ulfrick runned to somewhere I heard a truck but I tought it was nothing, then after a little while the alpha says the pup is missing then everything falled into place 'I should hurry and figure out where are those two' I joged quickly to where I saw Ulfrick running and saw a truck trailing out of the woods I whispered to myself "seems they're in big trouble..."
I followed the trail to a base of sorts not heavy guarded by what it seems I dove inside the woods nearby and jumped over the fence but got caught right on the spot by a light "WHO'S THERE?" I runned quickly behind some crates waiting for them to follow then ended up just running to the other side of the crates as they run to follow nothing 'ha ha pretty easy!' I runned again to one of the windows crouching then I looked inside it I saw some cages with werewolves and other creatures then someone putted a gun in my head "Great attempt fool!" I quickly turned around disarming him before he could shoot and grabbed him "yup you're right great attempt of your's" I picked his gun after knocking him out and picked up him from the floor I rushed to a safe spot then undressed him, then after I shifted back human I wore his uniform with he's gun and everything 'great now get inside and try to rescue those two I guess it's easy'
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

furya awoke to find herself and her father chained to a wall. seeing hunters around she opened her moth and begged, "i dont like this! i want out of these things! can one of you guys untie me?"

laughter burst out in thhe room.

thhen a heavily muscled man walked into the room. korver himself.

"well done my men! soon this pup will be our next sacrifice to Lord Baltros. he will be very much pleased. prophecy my a**! who ever made up that nursery ryhme is A FOOL!" the world will be ours! OURS!!!" korver said.

furya looked up at her unconcious father and asked, "who's lord baltros? daddy? daddy wake up!!!"
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"She will be no sacrifice." ulfrick growled, as he stood up. "Whoever this lord Baltros is,is a fool, i will kill him just as i will kill you when i find a way out of here." Ulfrick growled.

Kover moved closer to the cage but stayed just out of Ulfricks reach. "first i am going to force your little put back there to watch you die a slow and painful death before i turn her over to our lord Baltros." he said grinning. Ulfrick could not stand hearing such a thing,he roared and charged toward the cage,trying his best to break through the bars and get to Korver,but to no avail.

Korver walked away from the cage,laughing. "Well,it seems that i struck a nerve." "You may have dented the bars of the cage that holds you,but if you ever managed to break through it i would have man force you to watch as we torture you cub,even as you beg us to stop." Ulfrick put his paws around the bars of the cage. "I will never let that happen,you greatly underestimate us." Korver just smiled,and moved toward one of his men,pulled a gun from his holster and shot Ulfrick. The bullet struck him in the chest,ulfrick fell to the floor changing to his human form,as the fur melted away it revealed many scars from battles with other werewolves and from gunshot wounds,his dark hair fell across his face and into the slowly forming pool of blood,only a silver bullet could cause him to change like that.