Mutant Eyes

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Mutant Eyes

Post by Cain »

There are people born with a gene... A mutation that is unique to every person who inherits it. Some, are Metamorphs. Others are talented superhumans. Each mutation has its gifts, and its curses.

There are schools for the gifted, whether the mutant goes or not, is there Decision.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Set in realworld time, try to be as realistic as possible, no godlike characters, and just about any ability is availiable. Character sheets in next post.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Re: Mutant Eyes

Post by Cain »

-_-_-_-Character Sheet-_-_-_-

Name:
Hair:
Eyes:
Abilities:(if any)
Skills:(fighting styles, languages, any)
Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Bio:
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

Name: Amber Cade
Race:(superhuman, metamorph or human) superhuman
Hair: short, straight, edgy
Eyes: emerald green
Abilities:(if any) Terrakinesis, pyrokinesis
Skills:(fighting styles, languages, any) Northern Shaolin Kung Fu, and Hun Gar
Weaknesses: Sensitive to light, wears hats and sunglasses
Strengths: enhanced senses and reflexes (mainly touch, sound and moving fast)

Bio: Grew up as a normal child, learned how to control abilities through music and two types of martial arts; Northern Shaolin for control with Fire, and Hun Gar for control over the earth element. has always been sensitive to the light, hurts her eyes when its bright and hot outside, so wears hats like fedoras or sunglasses. Normally runs about in the darkness of the nights, using her strong legs and short bursts of fire from her feet to leap from building to building. Doesnt like to wear shoes, but when forced, wears shoes like converses. She can feel any vibrations in the ground, and hates not being close to the ground, feeling blind, almost like Toph from Avatar the Last Airbender.

DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Son of Fenrir
Mood: Indifferent

Post by DWDruid »

Name: Leo Eclipse
Race: Metamorph (Wolf Morph)
Hair: Brown, in a short and messy style. Also has unshaven stubble.
Eyes: Emerald green
Abilities: Super speed, claws can cut through solid metal
Skills: Fights with a "Slice & Dice" method, rushes in with his sped and uses his claws to cut up his foes. Can speak with animals in his wolf form. Leo is also skilled at fighting with a kantana in his human form.
Weaknesses: Leon is a shy and quiet loner. He doesn't give his trust away lightly, and keeping it can be almost as hard. He is very independant and hates admitting he needs help, prefering to suffer instead sometimes. His biggest flaw is that he is arrogant of his speed, believing that no one could ever come close to catching him.
Strengths: Leon is very loyal to the few people he can trust and would die for them. He has no fear of pain or death, making him a great fighter. He doesn't care about many things, but he goes after the ones he does with all his heart and soul.
Bio: Being the only mutant born in a small community, he was the nieghborhood freak. Constantly mocked and rediculed throughout his life, his heart began to harden and lose its sense of compassion. Almost through his final year at high school, Leo can't wait for the chance to leave his small island home and move to a place where metamorphs and other supernaturals are accepted.
"Wolves, when you get down to it, are a lot like us.
They are powerful, aggressive, territorial, and predatory.
They are smart, curious, cooperative, loyal, and adaptable.
They exert a profound influence on the ecosytems they inhabit."
"Wolf Wars"
-National Geographic March 2010
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: i guess we can start:)

Schools starting today, for me at least. I grabbed my bag and started to head out, the sun was extra bright today, putting me in a bad mood. I sighed before steppin out into the fresh air.

The run to schol wasnt bad, normal run and a little bit of agility to brighten my mood. Got a lot of stares though.. Probably cause i was wearing form fitting clothing. Pure black skinnies with matching converses and a fedora. Brightening up a bit i also wore a tight navy blue tank top and some black sunglasses. I strode into school without a care for anyone else, making my way to my class and slid gracefully into my desk ready for class to be done and over with.
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

"Just one more week, just one more week, just one more week..." I kept repeating in my head over and over again as I laid in the surf. Just one more week at the hellhole the call a high school and then I can leave this God forsaken island forever. At least the sun was shining brightly on this Sunday afternoon, making it too hot for my 'true' form so I was currently stuck as a human. At least the waves were cold enough to cool off my legs as they splashed on them. At least I could think here, without the everending words from lesser creatures who fear anything(or anyone) who is different and completely unique. But just then I could hear the sound of people talking, laughing nd other annoying sounds, and they were coming this way. I didn't have the patience today, so I tried gathering up all my belongings in my pack as fast as I could manage. As I place the bag over my head, the small group of teenagers spotted me and I rushed out of the beach. But even I wasn't fast enough to miss some of their plentiful insults, "Hey there, Mutt!", "Yo Fleabag!", "Freak!", nothing new really. But right now I was more focused on trecking to the other end of the island to my house. I shifted quickly and turned up my greatest asset, speed. Although the island was crowded with shops, trees, and more people than I could stand, I had to make due with quickly jumping from point to point, my speed making me almost invisible. I skidded to a stop in front of my mother's small beach house and checked my watch. Nearly five miles in over 30 seconds, not my best but not bad. As I walked through the door, my mother's head poked out of the kitchen and she said, "Oh, hello Leo." "Hey mom" I muttered back as I entered my room. Needing to relax after the short sprint, I sat down at my laptop and began looking through the web for something new and interesting.
"Wolf Wars"
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

School just ened I love when it ends even tough the feeling that I scored way low on the math test was torturing me I was still happy by the simple fact school had ended I quickly jogged down the stairs and out of the school I took my backpack on my mouth and shifted to my wolf form, I really loved the way my clothes jsut fade away when I do that and reapers again when I'm back human I never really understood that but I tought it was something related to my dark powers anyways I secured my backpack was tighten to my rear and back paws and set off home I could barely belive tomorrow I was going to the US either my whole family was helping to pay for it, it was almost like OH THERE'S A WAY TO GET HIM OUT THE COUNTRY!!! well at least that's how they made it seems like anyways I was too happy to think about that, new school new friends...... friends that understand me Just thinking about that made me even more happy, I arrived home after half an hour mine good old apartment I clawed the door I was too lazy to shift back to human to get it open my mom answered it and smiled.
"Hello son ready for tomorrow?"
I howled and said "Oh YEAH!"
"Remember the warn before you howl rule?"
"Yeah sorry for that I'm just so happy!"
I didn't noticed but I was wagging my tail like a dog in a meat con! My mom smiled and petted me a little I liked when she did that but just when SHE did it if anyone tried to do it I feel unconfortable anyways I went to my bedroom to check on my things to see if everything was ready...
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DWDruid »

About an hour later my mother called me down for dinner. The aroma of hamburgers assulted my notrils as I made my way down the stairs. At least she was always accepting of my tastes, meats and grains for me were much easier to digest than fruits or vegetables. I could tell she was watching me the entire time and I knew we were about to get into the same argument we always do. And sure enough, she began saying, "Leon, are you completely sure you want..." I stopped her there and repeated what I've said to her since I made my desicion half a year ago, "Mom, like I've said coutless times before, I'm not going to college. I've last 12 years trapped within the prisons they call classrooms, and I'd rather not spend the next four the same way. I want to go out in the world and see wha I've been missing trapped on this tiny strip of land!" I could see that my words had hurt her again, I tried to soften. "Look, I just want to see the orld and find my place in it like..., well, like did." I didn't want to go any further as it was both still a touchy subject. It has been ten years since my father went out to sea on a friend's boat for a fishing trip, unaware that a huge thunderstorm was going to surface in just a few hours time. No one was ever able to find him or the boat again. It was the real reason behind my need to travel, if I could find eof what's left of him, I think I would be fulfilled. So when I turned 18 and inherited his old sailboat, I knew that it was my calling in life to sail the world to find my dad, and myself. My mother strongly regected the idea, afraid of losing me like she lost my dad I guess, but I was too determined to let her stop me. The date for me to leave was the last day of school, just afterthe final bell rang. The boat was prepared and repaired, my supplies were packed, and I had enough experience on the sea survive, I think.I watched as my mother once again cast her eyes down before she embraced me. "You know I just want you to be safe. ant you to make the same mistakes your father did." I endured the hug for a minute before I gently pushed her away and said, "YOu know I will be, I'm more careful than he was. Trust me I'll be fine." It was getting late, so after saying good night, I excused myself and turned in for the night.
"Wolf Wars"