In Another Universe

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Re: In Another Universe

Post by Cain »

The water was freezing--just the way i like it. I dove in and swam up the river, against the current. I hear many voices, too many for my liking. So i got out of the water quietly and shifted to full blown snow leopard....and crept up on the voices. I saw a gator, fox and i think some wolves. Still too many for my liking. I growled and walked out towards them. "You all are way too loud..disturbing the peace and quiet out here...Annoying as hell..." i shook my head and fur out and i walked through and past the group, my silver claws gently feeling the moist dirt under my paws. I smiled and leapt up at a tree, shifting to human form in the process, and landed on a branch, then climbing up to a tall and strong branch to sit on.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I paused on the outskirts of a small clearing. A fox, snowleopard, wolves, and a gator? Well, that was certainly interesting. I reached deep into the core of my magic, and called upon a shadow spell. I was content to watch for a while. After all, this was sure to be interesting.
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

I whined a little "I said I'm sorry! and else it's not my fault if your head is BIG!" I said in a more playfull tone "Besides I think it didn't even hurt you that much!" suddenly a leopard of sorts came around and said we were loud and annoying and such I looked up at her as she climbed up to a tree and sitted there "HEY! I'm not annoying who are you to be coming around here and saying this anyways!" As always when I get mad I felt the negative energy that flows trough me pulsing and blocking the powers of those around I never really knew how to control that but sure was handfull sometimes
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

OOC: Srry about the three posts in a row. My computer was acting funky, so I'm pretty sure I pressed the sumbit button one too many times. Srry about that.

FoxKnight
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Account in stasis

Post by FoxKnight »

Man, there were a lot of shapechanging creatures here. How could he have never seen others like them before? Now this was enough to intrigue Mario into staying a bit longer. "Don't suppose she's with your group too?" he asked to the lycans he'd met. And there was the sense of another presense nearby but he could tell where this other spy could be. At least he was going to trust his instincts this time.

But to the arrow wielding spy he had to say, "If you mean to harm then you wouldn't mind laying down your weapon, would you?" If things got out of hand he wouldn't hesitate resorting to use of magic fireballs. One of the few attacks spells he knew to use effectively.
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Son of Fenrir

Post by DWDruid »

Calming himself down, Leon returned to his work on the llama. It wasn't that the pebble really hurt all that much, it was that fact that Kyle still couldn't control his power that was ticking him off. "Just go find a more constructive way to use your power than flining around rocks." he growled back to the smaller shapeshifter. It was then that another were-creature, a leopard this time, arrived and settled on a nearby tree. Leon muttered to himself, "Will the interuptions never end." To Mario Leon replied, "No, I don't believe we have ever met her before." He then felt a small shiver of dark energy being used in the distance and he looked up in the direction of of where he felt the disturbance. Someone else just used some kind of shadow power or spell just outside of the camp.Desiding to tell someone, he picked up the entrails of his llama and brought them to Vatn like he asked. As he was there, Leon whispered in the leader's ear, "I just felt something in the south end of the camp using some kind of dark power. I can't ell who or what they are nor do I know what they're doing here."
"Wolves, when you get down to it, are a lot like us.
They are powerful, aggressive, territorial, and predatory.
They are smart, curious, cooperative, loyal, and adaptable.
They exert a profound influence on the ecosytems they inhabit."
"Wolf Wars"
-National Geographic March 2010
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I felt my eyebrow quirk in agitation. Were the surprises never going to end? Two members of this little group had managed to sense my presence. That meant that they had to have some degree of magic, no matter how small. That could be interesting. The one who had sensed my presence jerked his head towards my direction. I dropped my power, finding no need to hold onto it now. I stumbled as the dark power left. Black magic arts always did come with a price. Taking a steadying breath, I stepped out into the clearing. "Well, isn't this amusing?"

Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Akuhyou Rokuru, Wielder of Ice
Additional Details: Men are wont to suffer
And forget wherein they've sinned
Ne're hearkening back on tragedies past
Lest the Twelve might humble them
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

OOC: Almost forgot.. Until I'm back in school(where they have internet) I'll only be able to post here and there but I'll try to be as often as I can. And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vatn growled slightly at the new wolf, eyeing the bow he was holding. "If you so much as think 'o shooting at someone here... You won't get 30 feet before your head's between my teeth..." Just then a snow leopard just waltzed into his camp, and perched herself in a tree, claiming them to be noisy. He never once took his eyes off the new wolf, even as Leon handed him the entrails and told him about another presence nearby. "Aye, I felt something as well.. Suppose we'll have tae keep our wits about us and play this by ear.. Besides, while I was out earlier I noticed the river was beginning to swell. It may be nothing but we could be in for a flood.. Don't tell the others just yet." He whispered back to Leon then turned his full attention to the new wolf. "Aye, the fox is right. If yeh mean us no harm, put the bow away. I'll no attack yeh without due cause." Just as he was addressing the wolf, a woman stepped out of the trees and Vatn took a moment to study her. She couldn't have been human to be able to use magic, and the basket of plants she was carrying gave him enough clue as to what she was. "I don't know what yeh find so amusing about intruding into my camp...witch. And the same goes for yeh too cat. What is it yeh both want? Hurry it up and be gone with yeh, I've things tae attend tae."
He who knows he who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him; He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him. He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise, follow him.
-Proverb

Man is his own worst enemy.
-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

The lizard seamed to be vary agitated and moody which made me even more hesitant to lower the tip of my bow any further than the 45 degree angle it was at now but I decided to take a chance and test my faith in new comers. I then saw a leopard come in and then a witch. Once again the lizard seamed to get even more agitated and moody. I looked at the leopard and then the witch, when I did this I couldn't help but feel as though I had known her from before but I decided to keep quiet about it. "I will lower my bow, as I have said, iam here investigating, I usually only leave my den to hunt which was what I was doing when we both decided to take the same prey, normally I don't carry it with me."
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I sighed in agitation. I was not going to put up with a moody lizard. I truly didn't care whose camp it was or what they were doing there. "Look, I'm not here to cause trouble. I was merely following my. . . instincts. I sensed other nonhumans in the vicinity and came to investigate.". I turned to the wolf, noticing the lowered bow. Ick. I really hated the fact that my only weapon was my magik and a hidden knife. Even the snow leopard had me outclassed. "Perhaps I should introduce myself. My name is Alleah Greyson. I am known as the Witch of the Forest to the humans."

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I sighed and reverted back to my human form. Wearing tight black skinnies, large black headphones, a white tank top and black converses, i leapt down with my hands in my pockets.

"Calm down lizard, I've lived here my entire life. Well, not entirely true, i venture off to where the humans call Cities and occasionally steal some things i find interesting. I'm not here to hurt anyone and I'm just wondering why its so loud. My name is Skylar Caine, I'm an anthro snow leopard. I have a few abilities myself."

I grinned a grin that could rival the Cheshire Cats'. I stomped the ground and felt the power surge from my body and into thr ground, sending a huge crack in the earth towards the river. Then i simply waved a hand and dirt began filling the crack. Knowing it wouldn't cover up the crack entirely, i let water flood through, making the crack seem more like a stream.

"Anyway, it was gettin' a lil lonely livin' on my own, so i thought it'd be amusing to try reasoning with you to let me tag along lizard." I grinned again, this time leaping into the air gracefully and letting myself lean backwards into a backflip, then landing on the branch i was on earlier.

"But that's up to you, sir." I smirked and laid back, music playing and the rythmn flowing through my veins.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
FoxKnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by FoxKnight »

Mario seemed to be the only one who hadn't a connection to this place. The pack had been camping here and the rest of them all claimed residence here prior to the camp. He'd only happened to travel this way. But at nearly the same time as three other shape changing creatures could not have been a coincidence. Something attracted them all here...

Whatever it was, it would be a good idea to find out. "I don't suppose you all'd mind my 'tagging along' either," he remarked, knowing he was already a guest to them and, by word choice, pressuring Vatn into allowing the snow leopard to join also. His intentions of doing so were based on finding out what it was that attracted them all here.
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

Vatn sneered as the feline shifted forms and proceeded to show off. 'Great, now I've an earth mover tae deal with too. And a cat tae boot...' He showed no signs of awe or amusement at Skylar's performance. "Look 'ere cat, like I mentioned earlier tae the fox, I've got enough worries without havin' tae add more mouths tae feed. Oh yeh're welcome tae stay for a while, and if I deem yeh an asset then yeh can stay. Same goes for you fox, and you as well witch." Vatn turned and headed away towards the river. "Now if yeh'll excuse me, I've got some viscera tae dispose of." And without another word he left.

A few moments of walking found him at the river side where he tossed the pile into the river and watched as it was quickly snapped up by a reasonably sized gator. Vatn huffed as he crouched down and washed the blood from his hands before he backed away and studied the river. Sure enough, the recent rains in the mountains were having their effect here. The river was swelling and Vatn knew it was no good bothering to hang around here much longer, lest the camp be swallowed up and washed away. "Guess I'd better get back tae warn 'em.." He heaved a sigh, not really wanting to be bothered with these newcomers.
He who knows he who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him; He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him. He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep, wake him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is wise, follow him.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I wasn't sure how this was all going to work out but I knew that it had been rather lonely by my self up in the hills at the forests edge. So I decided to open my den,"Excuse me, I don't mean to be rude but, if anyone is not allowed to stay with the group, they are more than welcome to take up a temporary residence at my den." I then decided to come out of the woods the rest of the way into the clearing around the fire. Fur and fire did not mix well but I forced myself to learn how to manage and use it as I grew, so I was not worried about being close to it, in fact I noticed an issue or two with there camp fire and made a few adjustments to it. After which the fire started to burn hotter and didn't seam to need as much wood to do so.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I grinned. My job was done, the reptile was annoyed.

"So, my reptillian friend, is that a yes, or a no?" i asked. Then a wolf came out of nowhere and said anyone could bunk with him. I made my mind.

"Would you mind living with a feline?" i said, leaping down and shifting gracefully. My claws were sheathed and i felt uneasy without the silver digging into the ground beneath me.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked over at the feline and took a moment to truly consider it, I wasn't a big fan of cats, considering that part of me was canine but I was also part human. After a moment of considering it, I made my choice. Yes I would not mind even you being around, iam capable of controlling my self and my kins shortcomings.
As I said you ALL are welcome to stay at my place, company in these parts is rare.
FoxKnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by FoxKnight »

Vatn left for his meats sooner than Mario had time to explain that he could handle himself, but it didn't matter so long as the lizard's patience wasn't tested. "I think that was a yes, but not one that feeds you," he replied to the cat instead.

It seemed that there were only enough tents for the original group that had set up here. He turned to the wolf offering lodging to reply, "I guess it'd be best if I lodged with you too, rather than squeezing into someone else's tent." His tails brushed lightly against the ground as he accepted the offer, a grateful face showing. He didn't mind sleeping alongside the feline, and didn't understand why the wolf was apologizing for his kind. Maybe he was used to human judgement. Either way it was none of his concern.
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

Vatn trudged his way back to camp to find that Mario and the cat had decided to move in with the newcomer and thusly get out of his hair. 'Thank the gods.. They really do care...'

"Aye well, so I see yeh'll be leaving. Off with yeh then. And try not tae get yehselves drowned eh?" He grinned and began to laugh. "Aye Leon, we'll be eating on our feet tonight. River's rising swift and I'm sure yeh don't want tae wake up underwater tomorrow, d'yeh ken? Cael, Kyle, Leon, I want this camp packed and ready tae move in the next thirty minutes! We're moving out!" Once he had finished barking his orders he set to the task of packing up his own belongings. He didn't have a tent since he had no need for one. He simply switched his form to suit his needs and at this time of year the nights never got cold enough to do him any harm. Not that he did much night sleeping, often he was too busy making sure his pack was safe to bother. 'A great lot o' responsibility all this is. Keeping this bunch o' furballs out o' trouble. Last thing I need is more bodies tae worry over. And females tae boot...'

He sighed deeply as he puuled the rope tight on his satchel. His few belongings included a spare vest, an extra knife, a half whittled chunk of wood, a small hand-carved wooden ouroboros trinket which nearly matched the tattoo on his chest. The ouroboros was the symbol of his clan, their deity if you will. It represented the neverending circle of life and death, self-suffienciency, and even the earth itself and the surrounding universe in its neverending revolution. 'All this 'neverending' s*** is beginning tae become a bloody waste of mah time...'
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I noticed the alligator was eager to leave, and I was actually curious and surprisingly concerned about their new headings. As far as I knew, they were new to the are and might not be aware of some of the changes and activities that were going on. I decided to ask him, "What is your new headings if I may ask, there are a few things going on in the area and Iam sure you would like to travel with as little attention and hassle as possible."
Akuhyou
Legendary
Legendary
---Unknown

Post by Akuhyou »

Vatn looked up and at the wolf who was questioning him before growling in warning. "Look 'ere wolf. I appreciate yeh taking those two off my hands but I don't want yeh following me around either. If'n yeh must know, we're heading up north. North and that's all yeh need tae know. Hmph.." He snorted and finished packing his things. "If we do run intae any troublemakers I guarantee yeh they'll be the ones who's sorry." He stood up and swung his pack over his shoulders and started heading north. "Aye the rest 'o yeh, I'm heading out north tae scout ahead for any trouble so Leon, yeh're in charge. Be meeting yeh in a day's march and don't forget yeh're headed NORTH. If'n I have tae come find yeh again..." He raised a hand and waved slightly, the warning being the last thing he had to say on the matter as he disappeared into the forest.
-Proverb

-unknown
3-17-10 R.I.P. Anthony
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I couldn't help but sneeze at the rudeness but I left it be,"Just to let you know there is a human facility to the north, north east and a construction zone to the west of that, and trust me, you don't want them to spot you, I haven't seen what they do but I can hear the screams every so often." I hoped that he had heard what I said but I wasn't sure. I decided to move off toward my home ,but I made sure to leave a noticeable trail in case the others needed to find me for something. I took a few steps away from the camp and waited a few minutes for whoever was coming with me.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

(Gah! I must have missed an email somewhere - I hadn't realised that there'd been posts! >.< )

I'd began to pack the camp, in curious bemusement of the events occurring around us all currently. Its fascinating how through a simple notion - instinct - that so many similar beings could gather in one relatively desolate place. It never ceased to amaze me how things could sometimes work. Some people, however, were obviously much less enthusiastic about this, such as Vatn. I shook my head slightly at the thought. ow could someone not be amazed by the way this happens? Sometimes I wished that I could figure out just how other people's minds worked.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
FoxKnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by FoxKnight »

(( Did you bookmark this thread? ))

Boy, he sure is cranky... Mario thought as Vatn, once again, left without another word. And the news the wolf spoke of didn't ease the tension either. Hopefully that wasn't as serious as he made it sound...or else they could be in for trouble. Though he didn't particularly like Vatn, he did like the pack and hoped nothing bad would come to them.

Then the wolf moved away from the campsite too, appearing to be leaving. Maybe it was best to leave here for a while. "If you're goin', I guess I'm comin'," he called to the wolf. "You comin' too, cat?" Mario walked towards their host, turning around and laying a hand against a tree as he waited.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I walked over to the wolf and stood a few feet from him, still uneasy around canines but adjusting. "Yeah, I'm coming."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I walked a few more feet past some bushes and then turned to my guests,"My den is in the side of the hill about a 400 ft. to the east, you'll only notice it if you look behind the vines and moss that cover the entrance. I will join you there shortly, I know the gator should be alright but I want to make sure just in case, overconfidence kills around here." I looked around to gauge a good intercept course then started to head off to the North, north west so that I would end up crossing paths with the gator.