Journey To Avalon

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.
Mood: Happy

Journey To Avalon

Post by Flatline »

ok, its been a while since i have done forum rp, so here's my first in a while.

Journey To Avalon takes place in medieval times, and werewolves have first been discovered by mankind. of course, human with their fearful ways, decided to hunt the creatures to extinction. Many werewolf packs were slaughtered over the next ten years, but then word of a new land began to travel through the packs. It told of a place where man and wolf lived in harmony, far away in a valley surrounded by mountains. It wasn't long before several packs made the decision to move from their once beloved forests, in search of Avalon.

Accepted species in this rp are: Wolves/werewolves, humans, elves, other werecreatures.

My character bio:

Name: Nycto.
Species: Anthro Werewolf.
Mate: Fang.
Fur color/markings: Black fur mostly, with a streak of grey running from her muzzle to her tail tip. Grey ear tips.
Eyes: Light blue-grey.
Short Bio: Nycto was born to a forest pack of werewolves, who were a peaceful pack and stayed out of mankind's way. One day had come when Fang and Nycto's pack suddenly found themselves the target of man's misguided fury, and one by one their packmates were killed off. Nycto being pregnant with Fang's pup, had no choice but to run for the unborn's safety. Fang soon found her again, with the news of their deaths. Nycto had nursed him back to health, and once his wounds were healed enough, they set out for the new land.

A cold wind blew across the land full of snow patches and bare grass and dirt. Weary grey eyes scan the horizon in search of any life that could be hunted as food, but they saw nothing of the kind. A sigh sounded, and as it did, a sleek black werewolf with a small bulge on her belly turned her head around, now seeking the sight of a different life form, her mate. She sniffs the air in hopes of catching his scent, as she doesn't see him yet. -Hmmm... He must be hunting..- She thought to herself. She turns her head back around and suddenly notices something she had missed in her search for food, a dark patch in a nearby, and very large, hill. Her ears perk up, and after a quick peek around her, she makes for the hill. She doesn't get very far before realizing that she may have stumbled upon a cave, which meant shelter from the chilly spring wind. Once she reaches the hill, she comes to find it is indeed a cave, and the entrance is large enough she can fit inside. She looks about her surroundings once more to see if he is around yet, but still sees no sign. She steps a few yards away from the cave to make a small pee puddle on the ground, as a way to leave a scent marker for him to find her. Turning back around she crawls into the cave and sniffs around, though finding no inhabitants. Once making sure the cave is clear, she picks a spot to lay down in wait for him to return, holding her belly as she does. She smiles as she thinks of the little one growing, and wonders if it will be a strong warrior just like its father. As she relaxes, her thoughts drift to hopes of a brighter future in this land called Avalon, til she eventually nods off and drifts into sleep.
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
Mood: Happy

Re: Journey To Avalon

Post by silver1 »

Returning from an unsuccessful hunt, Fang sighed, knowing his mate would be waiting for his return. As he walked the cold snow covered landscape, he searched for any sign of his mate. The wind blew carrying a faint and familiar scent to him, he smiled as he recognized it it as his beloved mate's. He turned toward a large hill in the distant forest not far from where he was. As he moved toward the hill his mate's cent grew stronger and he noticed a cave just in the middle of it. Fang smiled as he entered the cave and seen his mate quietly sleeping, not wanting to wake her he quietly sat beside her while leaning his head againtst the wall of the cave where he silently kept watch over his mate and their unborn pup.

Name: Fang
Species: Anthro werewolf
Eye color: Blue
Base fur color: White
Top fur color: Black
Mate: Nycto
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1