Alone and Afriad

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

That would depend on what the plot of the role play was. If it was something like a pack facing hardships. The simple name hardships would probably work. Example I am currently running a role play that is about the hunter's moon aka blood moon. So, I intitled it blood moon. Although, I only have one person joined (he rocks very much so) we're having a blast. (Note: Not only an example but shameless self promotion.) Not a problem with being paient. I just happened to be wandering about and come across a question that I could answer. :D
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: The Striding Stranger

Post by Grayheart »

*sneaks into the conversation*

Well, it would be a nice starting point to have a pack, that already knows each other - should these wolves be 'normal' wolves or werewolves? 'Cause this could influence the kind of hardships they have to face. Or you could simply let it start with normal packlife and then something threatening happens - maybe you should find a gamemaster that confronts the pack with these actions going on.

Other questions can be whether these wolves life in present time or in the past, whether they life in our world or they life in an alternative version of it ... maybe they are something different than wolves or werewolves ... an entirely different race ...

Well, just some suggestions and working questions.

@Ancient: Sorry for being quiet lately - again a little bit stressy. I will answer your pm as soon as possible. And I'm still working in my mind on my little roleplay project ... hrrm, maybe we could merge both ideas together ... let's see ...

Take care, Grayheart
In wildness is the preservation of the world
So seek the wolf in thyself!

(Metallica - Of Wolf and Man)
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: lone wolf

Post by Night-claw »

(Yo peps Night here. I agree with you all. it would help. can't really think of anything in school. I'll be back later today though. -Night)
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

I can't wait to see where this leads.

I can't wait to hear from you Grayheart you've been missed. And yeah maybe we can merge the ideas. :)
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Silvermoon
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Mother
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silvermoon »

Cool, this is working well! I tink Grayheart is right. They should be normal then have something come in. That would be best because then they would be confused and it would be harder for them to face ahardship they have never seen before.

Wow... cool! 8)

I like ya'll, so I hope that I get to know ya'll better....

Although I already know Night... :wink:
Life gives you lemons, you throw them back.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

(^-^ :D Glad to see ya liz.- Night)
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.
Silvermoon
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Silvermoon »

Kuso!!! XO

How'd you know?!?!?

LOL :lol: How are ya?
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Grayheart »

Okay, let's summarize what we have so far:

- We all agree that we wanna have a pack that already knows each other

- We all wanna start with a peaceful beginning

- And suddenly something threatening happens that changes everything in the packs life

Right till here :D

Well, I have some further suggestions: We/You'll need a gamemaster to run the game - I know out of experience that it is easier to play when the characters have to react to a given situation and not every player feels the urge to introduct a new action. That makes the game very ... stressful for everyone, 'cause nobody knows what suddenly happens next. (I hope this was clearly explained - to me it sounds kinda confused, but I'm simply lacking the english words and terms to explain ... :( )

I already wanted to set up a new game, so I would officially volunteer to be the gamemaster. I'll only do this if everyone feels okay with this! Just tell me, if ya like to have me as your gamemaster.

A last thing: I already have some - still quite vague ideas - about the new setting I wanna let the characters play in. I dunno how many of you know the roleplaygame D&D, but my idea is kinda based on this game and the adventures that my friends and me experienced with our characters during the last years.

In this longtime game we developed a rich world with a lot of characters and backgroundstory that could give me - if I would be the gamemaster - enough room to let the new characters play in and live in. Additionally I already have an idea for a starting point, that would suit the ideas you all already mentioned.

Huh ... a lot of talk ... just think about it an let me know, what you all think :D

Take care,

Grayheart

Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

I would like to see you as gamemaster Greyheart. I also would have to speak with you of a character that I could play that would fit in. I can't wait to get this started. It's going to be fun.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

(nods silently* You go ahead Grayheart. And Liz? Its easy. i would renecinize you anywhere. Life here is boring and I still don't have a BF.(Pathetic aren't I)-Night)
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: One who stalks the shadows

Post by DayStar »

(Don't worry lass. I'm sure you'll find a BF soon. You're so nice I would bet on it.

Also, I would like to be included in the next role play lasses if that's alright. - King)
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
Silvermoon
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Silvermoon »

this is going to be so much fun!!!! :D
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Grayheart »

Well, seems to me that you are all interested, eh? :D

So, let's see what I can do to get things started. First of all I would like to know from everyone who wants to play which kind of character you wanna play. Just send me a PM and I will then see how your ideas fit into mine and vice versa :wink:

I would like to make this game a rather formal roleplay, so I will start - if it's okay for you all - the new thread in the Formal-Roleplay Section of this board. I will now start writing down background-Info and I hope I will be able to post it this evening - although I cannot promise it, cause I'm on the best way of becoming ill ... germany is just too cold at this time of the year ... *freeze* :fever:

And of course everyone can join in in this state of progress! I will be your gamemaster, but not your gamedictator :grinwiggle:

I wish you all enough! :wink:

Grayheart

Silvermoon
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Silvermoon »

Alright, lets get this party started!!!

Oh, and now that I am found out by Night Claw, I better go back to my old self. Which means I'm gonna be a handful. :wink:

So, yeah. I'll PM soon. But right now I don't have time.

I'm also sneaking on at school, so if I don't update for a while, don't freak.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

(wouldn't be the same without you, lad ^_^. Thanks for the complement. Most guys here at my school think I'm lesbian though cause a lot of my friends are. But they don't try to get to know me so they won't find out that I'm not. Bakas. :lol: :P :roll: -Night)
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

@ Night-claw; It's truely their loss. Most women here find little interest in me. It's not so bad being single.

@ Grayheart; I will try and get you a character idea soonest. I hope you get to feeling better. *Passes you a cup of tea.* It works wonders lass.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

(I just relized something here. Your the only male here King. lucky you!! :blush: (:cyborg2: Kill the duck!!!) Night)
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DayStar »

Oh wow, would you look at that. I really am the only male here. Uhoh I'm out numbered. :lol: But yes, luck me that I get to speak with some wonderful females. :) (Duck where? :eatduckie: ) - King)
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

(you ate it heheh :lol: :eatduckie2: as did I :P doenst taste good :sickpup: -Night)
Silvermoon
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Silvermoon »

Poor baby... :lol: Watch what you eat. I usually don't eat anything with feathers :pingpong: this is what you do with the duck!!! :lol:
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

(What Bat it back and forth with our butts and tails? HA!!!!!! Just messing with ya ^_^- Night)
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

Ok peps I won't be able to get on for the next 2 weeks so don't be suprised if you don't see me. Night
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Hey Night GrayHeart's role play is in the Formal Role Play section if you want to PM her about it. When you get back that is.- Ancient
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

hey guys. anyone home?Night
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Hey Night-claw. It's been awhile. How've you been?