Alone and Afriad

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Alone and Afriad

Post by Cody »

A young child, only about the age of 8 was walking the forest. His natural white hair hang low to his head, is bangs hid his eyes as he walked, his face looking at the ground sniffleing and letting the tears drop freely from his face. THe cloths that were parchely burnt in the house fire he was in were cleaning to his body soaked from the raining thunderstorm over head. Lightning crashed, and the boy shuttered. He kept on walking untill comming to a small cave wich luckly wasent in use. He steped inside and huddled aginst the wall, in a small ball seeking warmth. This is Kage, and this is his story.

A while back Kage was abondoned by his former family, at the age of 4 he was found by some careing pepole. They gave him cloths, food, and the comfort of a family. But that comfort was soon fogotten, the family suffered from a terrible virus, as did the whole village..... all but Kage. So at the age of 6, he took off again.

It was another year before he came apon another village, hungry and bearly able to stand he made his way to this village. He colapsed at the entrance, luckly a woman found him and brought him home. Again he was given warmth, food, and a family. But again in a years time desater struck. THe village was soon attacked by bandits and set aflame. Kage again escaped death, only to lose his way in the forest.

Now in the cave Kage has so luckly found he slept, full of dread, and sadness.
Wolfs howls, a song to sound Kage asleep eccoed. Its grasful song found the shivering child and he fell alseep soon, smileing a bit listening to the song over head.... a wolfs howl was the only thing that commforted the child now.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Anubis a leader for a tribe near by tribe herd a small human boy weaping in a cave. he was in gestalt form he turned human to not frighten the boy.

i walked in the cave only wearing his loin cloth. seeing the boy wet and scared.

"hello there, are you ok?" i said trying to calm the child.
THE GAME

My Armory
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

Sharp ice-blue eyes gazed deep into the forest...The scent of a human had caught his attention. Large pointed ears rotated foward as he gazed in the direction of the scent. The wind ruffling his thick snow-white fur. Scars visible beneath the fur, more obvious on his face...ears torn in several places. He was a rouge with no pack to call his own. With a soft snarl, he ran foward, moving on all fours. Long black claws digging into the soft earth...His name was ShiroTsuki...the White Moon.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: lone wolf

Post by Night-claw »

A lone wolf nearby smelled the other and snarled, no wolf came into her territory and lived. Turning in the direction of the sent she ran to go kill the other
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Jimaki looked around and awoke in his bed. He walked outside for the strange sounds coming from the forest. He said, "somthing is wrong...I better go check it out." He grabbed his dagger and made his way through the thick brush of the forest. He heard a young boy crying and walked over to a cave. He could barely see in the thick darkness of the night. He ran into a child and screamed. He said, "Hey buddy...you okay,we better get you home huh." Jimaki heard someone or somthing behind him. He turned around and saw a tall man or what he thought was a man.
Last edited by Miguel on Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

dude its set in back in medevil times
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Oh damn...sorry,I'm gonna edit that,I missed that part.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

K I fixed it :)
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

The lone wolf had caught up with the other but somthing was wrong not only did it look and smell human but there were 2 infront of it not trusting to humans she decided to stay in the shadows and wait for a moment to attack
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Jimaki grabbed the boy and said, "come on...we better get you home." He looked at the other person and said, "so you coming?"
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

The she wolf was confused beond comparison here was a human asking another human that smelled like the wolf that had truspassed into her territory. Slowly she started to sneek up behind him to snap his neck like a twig, [Human or not he tresspassed and the penalty is death]
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Jimaki stopped and closed his eyes. He took a breath and said, "i'm gonna set you down buddy,there is somthing behind us,i'm going to kill it." Jimaki pulled his dagger out and turned around. He saw a wolf and screamed slashing one of it's paws. He laughed and said, "hey...you gonna help me,you in the cave....what the,a Lycan." He looked back at the she wolf and tripped on a log.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

Hurting she retreted a few steps but then seeing the boy she steped in front of him to prtect him
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

I can't spell :cry:
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Jimaki crawled over to the boy and dropped his dagger. He stared the wolf in the eyes and burned with anger. He reached for the boy and exposed his arm.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

its kinda pointless to do this if cody doesn't join in on the rpg he started
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hmmmm.I agree but I guess we can continue it for a while longer.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

Wherre the hell is he anyway? ??
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i don't know
THE GAME

My Armory
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

hm :o
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

mabey he got bored and left. the dude only went here because of the rpgs i dare you try to find a post that wasn't in a rpg
THE GAME

My Armory
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

na i'll skip looking :P
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

WHERE IS EVERY BODY????!!! :?
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

OMG -falls over dead- IM SOOOO SORRY!!!! Ok heres the dealyo my computer got screwed by this new kind of virus called spywear or something like that ANYWAY! We fixed that BUT after that a storm hit a very big thunder storm. I was on the computer -bangs head aginst desk- STUPID STUPID STUPID!!! -sighs- Well you could guess what happened, a large bolt of lighting hit the transformer, and blew out my computer..... I went to the hospital cuz it schocked me.

Well it was a copple of mounths till we got our computer again, then I searced for the site again BUT again things got in the way, with football starting along with school. SOOOO Football is over and I have FINALY found this site again and NO i wasent here just for the RP, Im just the silent type on the bords. BUT I do want Freeborn to come out soon, I still wach the old trailer lol

So yea im back PLEASE DONT HURT ME!!! It wasnet my falt :( :cry:
Cody
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cody »

Kage was confused by the events, first he was woken by a strange man, wich was rude in his book, and then others appered out of the blue, they started to fight he saw. He didnt know who to go with or what to do.... so he did the only instinctive thing that life has taught him thus far, he ran.

Kage ran so hard that he flet his feet begin to bleed, the shap and jagged rocks slashed at his feet as if they where nothing but papper.