City of Lights

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

City of Lights

Post by Miguel »

Mark walked as the sky became cloudy. The city was too quiet tonight. He saw the occasional bum on the streets but where were the rich businessmen,and the night partiers. He shook his head in disbelief that the city was that quiet. He walked down Alzy Blvd. It was quiet here too. The hotel was lit up though. A butiful view of the Classmier building was through his window. There was a large crack in the wall to the park. He walked over to the area and saw a light flickering. The strange part was people were seeing werewolf sightings, "Pfft...like thats true." Mark thought to himself. He entered the hole and noticed a deep decline in the park grounds. There was grafetti on the walls of the park where he entered. The sky was a dark orange now and Mark thought it was a spectacular sight. He turned his flashlight on and said, "Hello...i'm here to help." The hole was too quiet so Mark was starting to believe the sightings.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

i was in full wolf, people had started to see me in the streets, "humans like they do any thing" i thought to my self. then while running i got caught in a flash light's beam of some dude. i just sat there seeing what he'll do.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark stood in horror of what he saw. He said, "I gotta get the cops!" He walked backwards as he tripped on the wet floor. Blood flew out of his mouth and he went unconscious.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i transformed into gestalt "oh f*** the dude needs to go to the hospital" i thought for a moment i was alone no won to talk about this gift with. and i love to mess with humans its pretty enteraining for a werewolf posing as a stray dog. i bit him on the arm and said "see you on the next full moon dufuss." i ran off
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark stood up and felt a sharp pain in his arm. He said, "Ahhhh,F&%$.I drank too much again." He looked around and said, "But I don't remember drinking,hmmmm!" He looked at his arm and said, "WWaht the...bite mark." He walked outside and people looked at him oddly. His eye color was a green yello color. It was mid daylight and he was exhausted. He walked back to his apartment and laid down in bed.
As he awoke he felt lightheaded. Night was near and he slept a full eight hours. He looked in the mirror and saw his eyes. He said, "What the hell....What?" He backed away and noticed the moon. He fell to the ground and screamed. His back began to crack and his muscles streatched. He reached for the phone but his hands had already changed into paws. He couldn't reach it. He felt his face turn into a snout and he realized a tail had appeared. He spoke and his voice was much deeper. He leaned up aginst the wall and panicked. The room was dark as he liked it that way. He opened the door to the hallway and ran downstairs. People ran as they noticed him. He ran into the hole and cowered down on the wall. His breath was cool and foggy. He covered his eyes hungry and thirsty.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i decided to chill at the old play ground wraped up in a furry ball on the rusted marry go round. "i should be seeing dufuss tonight" i thought i yawned exposing all 42 sharp cainine teeth. i rested my head on my paws. "he should becoming my way he would problily what to find the werewolf that bit him" i thought i bit him the human several yards from i'm at "he should be here any minute better not get too comfortible."
THE GAME

My Armory
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

Instead of the expected Mark the unexpected Alexandrea walked into the old (and what she thought to be empty) park. She stands out in the low light because of her light grey rain coat. "At last some quiet," She looks at the sky. "All this hype over wolf sightings, it's crazy." Her hand ran along a tazer in her left pocket. "The police should do something about the street crime...i don't like carrying this." Her gaze is re-fixed on the night sky. Her back to the rusted merry-go-round.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

her butt is parcticaly in my face. this was too good to pass up it stood up on all fours stretched a little bit, and barked wildly at the woman.

(in full wolf form)
THE GAME

My Armory
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

"WOAH!" Turning and falling to the ground to see the source of the barks. The wolf petrified her, she stayed still on the floor. Then her hand slowly reached for the small tazer.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i sat and waged my tail furiously then she pulled out her taser i growled loudly at her.
THE GAME

My Armory
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Hoping to scare the wolf Alex discharges the tazer into the air, it crackled loudly and sparked. The wolf backed away at the flash so she takes off running. "HELP!!"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"oh s***, not good" my teasing is messing me up. i ran after her and transformed into gestalt. i grabed her and covered her mouth her screams muffled threw my paws. "calm down i don't want to have to knock you unconcis." i said my voice very low and had a growlish under tone.
THE GAME

My Armory
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Alex struggles in the strong grip but she wasn't strong enough to break free. Thinking to self:"What is this?!?" She stopped fighting, it wasn't getting her anywhere.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"calm down i don't want to hurt you, i barked at you because your a** was littilarly in my face, and i like to mess with you humans, no harm intended. i'm just a lycan possing as a stray dog. thats all i'am. if i let you go you wont go screaming to the police. right now i'm trying to keep low can you do that for me?"
THE GAME

My Armory
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Feeling its grip on her relax. "I...i..ii i won't say a word to anyone." She tryed to move but it was still loosely holding her. "I'd like to go now...please?" She was shaking with fear even though it said she'd not be harmed.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark heard the noises outside and stood up. He saw the woman in the park. He ran over to the area and saw Anibus. He said, "You no good...werewolf. Look at me." He ran at the werewolf and began to fight.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Finding herself released from Anubis's grip then thrown to the side Alex watched them start fighting, seeing the tazer she picked it up and ran for the park gate. Thinking to self: "Gotta get out of hear now!"
Last edited by Prowler on Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

he threw a punch at me i quickly doged it "i gave you a gift and this how you thank me" i elboed him in the back.
THE GAME

My Armory
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Half way to the gate Alex looks back and whispers. "Gave him a gift?!" She sees a police officer across the road and runs towards him.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

You nogood werewolf...You ruined my life. My carreer. You are going to pay. Mark threw another punch at Anibus and froze in his tracks he fell to the ground and screamed in pain. He threw up and looked up at Anibus saying, "I just don't know what to do." He looked over to the street and saw Alex. He tried to scream her name but he felt weak and sick.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"don't worry i didn't ruin anything, your going threw you first shift it'll be over in a minute and you can live your life normaly you can still live as a human and those humans you freaked out all they'll think that you are on some kind of new smak. so calm down your making it harder on your self."
THE GAME

My Armory
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

"Officer! Theres two wolves fighting in the old park." Alex left the details out as no one would listen if she said werewolves. His responce was pure sarcasim.
"Sure mam' and i also rescue cats from trees....Look, call the pound for animal disterbances, i'm very busy." Gobsmacked she wondered where to go next, through the old park was the quickest way to get home.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Man...Get away from me,the hotel will think i'm dead,my room is wide open to the publiic." ,said Mark. He stood up and not thinking walked into the street. He followed Alex to the cop and tried to get her attention. The cop pulled out a tranqulizer gun and aimed it at Mark. Mark knew he should have stayed in the park and listened to Anibus. He felt the dart go into his arm. He walked back to the park and said, "IIIIIIIII, just neeeed to get someeeeee sleeppp." He fell to the ground and fell asleep.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"oh s***!" i picked him up threw him on my shoulders and ran into the ally across the street were the old shipping district is a lot of hidding place i took him into my den witch is the top floor on a werehouse i liad him on my bed and waited until sleeping beauty woke up
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

"Huhhh?" Mark said as he woke up. He looked around and said, "Where am I?" He walked around and finally looked at Anibus saying "So...thanks for keeping me from getting killed." He noticed blood in his mouth. He said, "What the hell..." Blood came pouring out of his mouth. He noticed the tranqulizer area was all bloody so he assumed that was what caused it. He began to walk towards the bathroom with blood dripping all over the floor of Anibus's den. He walked to the sink and threw up in it. The blood finally stopped and he walked back into the main room.