City of Lights

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Dane nodded to the doctor. "I wouldn't worry about that, as a Lycanthrope the skin will likely heal faster than normal. Frankly, I'd be worried if those stitches don't come out."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Mark stood up and said, "Woah...come on,lets get out of here come on dude,this city is too small wooahhh.What are we waiting for,please tell me." Mark wagged his tail. He was having another one of those mood swings. He saw a tennis ball and said, "Throw the ball please...throw it,hurry up,throw it. Hurry!"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

"well you better come get your friend normaly i would recomend that he stay to recover but see how every things going you guys should leave hes not safe here." he lead them to a room were Anubis was still sleeping from tha anistesia "he'll come out of in about an hour"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark jumped over to Anubis and said, "Anubis you ready...huh,huh you ready. come on throw the tennis ball." Mark wagged his tail and opened his eyes real wide. He laughed and ran over to Alex. He looked at Anubis and said, "Anubis...Anu..bis are you okay." He backed away and began to cry. It was like he was a child again. He said, "Please don't die Anubis...Please,don't let him die." It was as if Mark didn't know he was sleeping. He whimpered and lowered his ears. He said, "So you ready to play come on."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"give him time to come out of it" said the docter
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark was in his state of mind where he was mostly thinking like a wolf. He growled at the doctor and said, "No,I want to hang out with my leader. You.......a frisbee where." He stood up and cought some kid's frisbee. He came back to earth and realized the frisbee in his mouth. He smiled and let it go as the kid looked at him oddly. He backed away and looked at Anubis. He said, "Why do I keep doing this,is it somthing my wolf half produces. Please someone explain."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark pulled out a injection and stabbed Anubis with it. He said, "it was that simple see." The injection would cause the healing to speed up 100 times faster. Mark backed away and said, "Sir what is wrong with me,what is with these mood swings?"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((your character is not a docter, you probily killed me!))
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark said, "The injection is from my friend,he works for CAA or VChemical Associatio of America. He made this behind the info of the government. My co worker Jim if you remember him...he is the one." Mark moved away from the table and sat down.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

Alex got a strange feeling that seemed to tell her Mark was doing something wrong. Bursting into the room and seeing the needle in Anubis's leg. "MARK?!? What are you doing?" As Mark stood up and moved towards Anubis Alex drew her small fire arm. "Look, your not acting yourself, STEP AWAY! Don't make me use this." It was very stressfull on Alex, holding Mark at gun point, she felt for him but wasn't going to let him hurt Anubis.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Okay sorry Alex,I won't do it....how about throwing a tennis ball?How about it." Mark walked away from Anubis and wagged his tail. He said, "Alex,throw it." Mark was having strange mood swings and jumping around.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Holstering the gun she pushed Mark gentily against the wall. "Whats happening to you now?" Finding the handcuffs on her riot gear. "Do i have to restrain you?"
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark said, "No it's just a swing,i'll be fine." Mark jumped up and smiled. He laughed and shook his head. He said, "thank god that's over."
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Expressing a thought Alex stroked Marks cheek. "Whats strange is that i seem not to get these "side effects" like you do, being like i am now feels...right...as if i was all along and never knew it." Snapping back to reality. "Yes, thank god thats over! Er, you didn't mind that did you?"
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

"No,it's fine...that is strange that you didn't have side effects. It was the wolf coming out in me,do you think I like to have those swings and do random things with no control. Like when I cought those kid's frisbee." Mark walked over to Anubis and turned around to Alex.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

"Leave Anubis alone, he'll have to recover on his own." A brick flew into the coridoor showering glass on the floor. "If hospitals have underground car parks i think we should take alook for a ride out of here!"
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark had a look on his face and he looked down. He saw a piece of metal going through his leg. He felt blood drip from his mouth and he began to run towards Alex saying, "Go...Go go,we need to hurry."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark stopped and said, "No wait...We need to get Anubis." Mark grabbed Anubis and put him on his shoulders. He began to run and carry Anubis to the car in the garage. Dane was waiting at the door with a gun. Mark lost his balance and fell onto the ground. He said, "Damn...I need to hurry." He stood up and yanked the piece of metal out. He screamed and grabbed Anubis again. He saw Alex by a RV and put Anubis on the bed. He ran into the drivers seat and played with the wires to fix them. The car started and Mark said, "Cool we're good to go."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark looked at Alex and laughed thinking it was funny how they escaped. He said, "How is Anubis doing?"
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

"Guess he'll let you know when he wakes up." The shutters where closed to the car parks entrance. "Wait here, i'll open them." Then it went dark and only the break lights of the RV glowed. "Who cut the power?! I'll quickly get them shutters!"
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark looked around and said, "Somthing isn't right. I think we should get going." He got out of the RV and told Dane to stay with Anubis. He armed his oistol and walked over to help Alex. They opened the door and rioters came inside the car park.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

The loud sound and muzzle flash from her pistol echoed around the parking structure. "Lets go!"
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark put his hands on his ears and screamed. He said, "Alewx Why doese thise alwayss hapwen to me." He could barely speak due to not being able to hear well. He ran into the RV and drove over some rioters. He was laughing in the drivers seat. He said, "Need to play fetch..no focus on road,but a little won't hurt." Mark put the RV on cruise and stood up. He said, "come on...someone throw somthing I can't take it anymore." He jumped around the RV and saw a soccer ball. He said, "Here..Here throw this." He had the look on his face as if he was a pup. He was wagging his tail and laughing. He looked at Alex and said, "Come on Alex...join." He was 29 but he acted as if he was 13. He ran over to Alex and put her on his shoulders and said, "I can't take it annymore." He looked up at her and cried in happiness. He said, "I don't know why this is happening but it feels great to be able to play." He howled and looked at Dane.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark frowned and said, "Come on arn't you going to join?" He sighed and let Alex down saying, "Humor's too dry,he won't play." He got back in the driver's seat and took it off cruise control. He turned the radio on and a Mexican comercial came on saying, "Bien,No,Bien...HAHAH" It seemed pretty useless for the public so he changed the station. He changed it to a Pop station that said, "Less commercials...More music,and lots of fans RCB 100.7" The song came on called Cars. Mark didn't care. He just wanted to get to the airport. He looked at Alex and grinned. He said, "Soo,you probably think i'm a moron,huh. These swings...I can't help it,i'm sorry."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Anubis stired and wake up he felt an enormis pain in his chest he can breath but the pain is still there but Anubis has a high tolerance for pain. "damn it! where are we" he asked still grogy from the anistetic.
THE GAME

My Armory