City of Lights

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

Tempted to pistol whip Marks BUT seeing an awakened Anubis. "I think were on our way to the airport, you should really take afew more mins to recover."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Mark turned around and saw Anubis awakened. He laughed and said, "Oh,I made a big mistake." He hit his paw on the radio and the music began to sound throughout the whole RV. He was hitting buttons and making it worse. He said, "Someone make it stop...please don't kill me Anubis."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

"i'm not going to kill i don't even have the streangth, just get us to the air port in one piece"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark said, "The airport is up ahead,arm yourself and get ready." He pulled up to a hangar with a private jet and got out. He said, "Lets go..the keys are in the jet to get going." He helped Anubis out of the RV and ran over to the plane. He started it and said, "Lunar Crest..here we come." As soon as Anubis sat down he drove onto the runway. He forgot to change back into a human and his paw got stuck in the controls. He looked at Anubis and grinned saying, "Uhhhh,stuck HAHA." He took off and said, "Okay wolves and wolvesses,we are now in the air,we are going to Lunar Crest,even though I don't know where that is." He began to focus on flying again and told Anubis to sit down in the co pilot's seat.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i was weak but i knew the crodinates for the city i wrote them down and gave then to him "here's the cordinates i'm going back to sleep wake me up when we get there"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark landed in a dirt runway a hour later and said, "Anubis...wake up man we are here." He got out and said, "Great a forest real useful."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i looked around the surounding looks firmiliar "the city is a couple of miles that way" i pointed of to some tress
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark said, "I smell Lycan...we are pretty close." He ran over to the trees and a forcefield threw him into the plane. He coughed up some blood and said, "I don't think they like me." He stood up and looked at Anubis.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark limped over to Anubis and said, "Man...what did I do to them? If I offended the Lycans,I am sorry." Mark walked over to the trees again with blood dripping down his left leg onto his paw. He walked into the woods and a Lycan grabbed his neck. Mark began to choke and struggled to escape the Lycan's grasp. He began to slow down and the Lycan pressed on a area on Mark's throat. Mark lost vocals and coughed. He fell to the ground and was motionless other than his breathing.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Feeling something watching her Alex checked how much ammo was in her pistol, 3shots...not good. "I know theres someone in the tree line, come out."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark stood up and felt a chain on his leg. He crawled over to Alex and begged her to help him. He said, "I'm their pet now....I am a failure to you Alex,I'm sorry." He put his paw on his leg and wiped the blood from his leg. He said, "I think it's broken...I don't know what to do." He grabbed Alex and kissed her saying, "If anything happens to me,I will always be with you." He saw a Lycan come out of the trees and said, "Please don't hurt us......we don't mean to hurt you." He felt Alex grab him and run.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

The lycan sent fear through Alex and she stopped trying to run. "What do you want!?"
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

The Lycan picked Mark up by the nech and began to choke him. Mark was saying, "Kill me...not her,if you realy need to kill anyone." Mark screamed and everything froze around Alex except the Lycan. It looked at Alex and handed her a gem that had writing on it. It said, "He is your slave now...if he ever disobeys you,shock him...he's like a pet HAHA."
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

"I can't do that to him! He just needs help." She backed away from the out streched paw/hand, the Lycan was much bigger then she was.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Everything moved again and Mark growled at the Lycan. He said, "Don't touch her...she is important." The Lycan grabbed Mark and stabbed him in the shoulder with a drug. It said, "You will soon have another one of those swings and you won't be able to fight...you'll just want to jump around,Anubis will finally be the laugh of the party." The Lycan ran away and laughed.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

It didn't get very far as Alex emptyed the pistols magazine into its back. "Not so fast!" The wolf fell to the ground and she approched him. "Whats your problem?"
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark stood up and grabbed a gun. He pointed it at his head and said, "Alex...watch this,I can shoot myself." He pushed the trigger and realized the sefty was on and dropped the gun. He ran over to her and wagged his tail laughing. He said, "Hurry and throw me a frisbee." He did a backflip and landed on his arm. He said, "woah...that was great." Blood was dripping from his muzzle and arm. He stopped in place and began to growl at Alex.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

"Snap out of it!" She smacked his face.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark looked her in the eyes and growled. He jumped at her and howled. He said, "Alex forgive me." He was provoked to bite her. He stopped and tasted blood in his mouth. He looked at her and said, "Alex....I am so sorry,Please...I am sorry." He cried and lifted her up to look at the bite mark. He hugged her and said, "Please don't be mad...I didn't mean it,I love you.Alex,the medicine...the medicine did it." He stood up and chased the Lycan.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

The riot gear held back most of the bite, it didn't seem to hurt much. "Good job it'll heal..." She carefully took off the damaged shoulder pad. "This is useless now." Alex followed the blood stains the lycan was leaving.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark noticed Alex behind him and he said, "Alex,lets kill him." The Lycan was leaning on a tree and trying to heal. Mark gave his pistol to Alex and said "it's up to you."
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

While aiming the gun at its injured body she was seen. It ducked behind the tree. "Damn! I hesitated..." Casusly walking around the large tree Alex looked for the wolf.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark felt a knife go through his stomach. He looked at Alex and said, "Alex............." Blood dripped from his mouth onto the ground. He said, "Alex...Help me." He felt the knife yanked out of his stomach and screamed.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

With her attention distracted the lycan she was after dropped down from the branches and pushed her to the floor. Smiling he said: "Umm what to do with you now." Alex wasn't strong enough to get out of his grip, just to assert his dominance abit more he squeezed her shoulder wound. She cryed out. "STOP!!!"
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark grabbed a rock and wacked the Lycan in the head. The Lycan went unconscious. Mark leaned to the ground and felt blood coming out of his mouth. He wimpered and looked at Alex.