City of Lights

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

Alex was curled up in pain but the feeling disapated quite quickly. "Why are they attacking us?" She tryed to clean the bloody mess that was Mark.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Mark went into shock and began to shake uncontrollably. He looked at Alex and a tear ran down his cheek. He screamed as Alex put preassure on his stomach. He said, "Alex...don't let me die." He closed his eyes and went to sleep.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

i passed out from the pain during the ordeal to only wake up just when it was over. "sorry, they are just a band of thieves. we should be fine when we get into the city."
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark awoke feeling little pain. He looked at Anubis and said, "sir...I am sorry I failed you." Mark removed his pack pendant and gave it to Anubis. He ran into the woods and sat down by a lake.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"stop saying that or i'll bet the fur off of you" i looked around it was no lake it was acualy two river running around Lunar creast. "we're here" i walked in the lake and a several feet in they think i dispeered but actualy walked threw the city's cloaking spell.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark stood up and said, "Anubis...where are you?" He ran around looking for Anubis.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i went back out still in the water "what are you waiting for? come one" i went back threw the illusion they steped threw they saw a magestick city the building look simular to japanesse arctutecture but the buildings are painted read in the center was the emperial palace large a imposing
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark walked through the illusion and opened his jaw in awe. He stood still and became excited and did a backflip. He said, "alright we made it sir...awesome!" He ran over to a house and two Lycans pushed him back.They were dressed in armor. Mark crawled away making a fake laughing sound and grinning. He ran back to Anubis and said, "Sir,I don't think they like me." He backed away from every Lycan he saw as they walked to a Lycan hotel. They were all saying, "Average human Lycan...Bitten." and laughing. Mark looked back at Alex and Dane than looked at Anubis.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"You two know better than that! i auta strip you of your rank! in case you don't know of me i'm Anubis Garou the head of the emperial gaurd! you should known that every lycan is welcome here to every one regaurding there past!" get out of my way i have to see armorog!" the gaurds looked shoocked "y-y-yes sir!" they let us pass
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark laughed and one of the guards kicked him in anger. Mark said, "Hey...I'm second in command...so don't irritate me cuz i'll do somthing." He saw Anubis bow down to Armorg and stood up. People looked at him in shock because he was not bowing down. He lowered his ears in embarracement and bowed down. He stood up and said, "so whats up Arm...?" The Lycan threw him into the wall in rage of how Mark greeted him. Mark leaned up and said, "I think that guy just cut my tail." His sarcasm wasn't welcome in the home.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"fool this is armorog the emporer of lunar creast, i'de advise you to be more respestful!!" i growled quietly

"sir, please forgive him he resently changed and i didn't have a chance to teach him our ways" i explaned

"what of the human world?" he asked.

"sir, the humans had advanced much, but there views of us hasn't changed for 400 years. reasently their stongest nation just had an extermy bloody coo. and the lycans living in there are the focus of the attacks, hunters got stronger and hunted and killed hundreds of our own?"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark pulled out a gun and said, "How dare you hit me man." Armorog stared into Marks eyes and mind controlled him. Mark walked over to Armorog and handed him the gun. He was let out of the trance and said, "Anubis...what happened to me?I need help man." He growled and fell to his knees trying to figure out what happened.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"sir he knows nothing of our kind and our ways, and hes lack ability to as the humans say shut up"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark said, "you don't deserve power...you are powerless without your people.HA,you can't do anything to me." Mark put his hand around his neck and began to cough up blood. Rage grew in Armorong's eyes. Mark said, "you are weak." Mark stood up and suddenly bowed down to Armorong. He said, "our king is great." His mind was being changed.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i was suprised at armorog i never saw him like this, before i left 5 years ago, he was a kind belivenat ruler his followers did i out of care and respect never mind conterol
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark snapped out of the control and everyone was throwing objects at him. He screamed and ran outside. He saw many Lycans looking at him and he became dizzy. He yelled for Anubis and fell to the ground confused and embarraced.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

"MArk seriously needs some kind of medication. He has worse mood swings than a woman with PMS..." Dane commented, still bowed before the emperor.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark stoood up and looked around. He was sorrounded by Lycans. He ran inside the palace and stopped. He noticed Anubis,Alex and Dane looking at him. He said, "If you don't believe me...i'll figure it out myself." He stared at the king and growled. He walked out the door and went to the hotel.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Alex silently watched the others, she knew little about buisness within the city she didn't want to upset anyone. Whipering to Anubis: "I'll just go pistol whip Mark, he needs a 'time out' again." She turned to follow Mark.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark ran into a alley and sat down. He pulled a knife out and saw Alex. He said, "Alex....why are you following me? Stop,I didn't do anything to you,Alex I love you..I wouldn't embarrace you like that." He went over to her and hugged her. He said, "I'm sorry." He felt somthing smack him in the back and fell to the ground.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Catching before he hit the floor she hugged him back. "...I'm sorry Mark...you need some type of help though." Alex kept hold of him.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark awoke some hours later laying in a room. He leaned up and saw Alex. He said, "it's not me Alex...it's that king,he has somthing up his sleeve and is using it on me to get rid of Anubis." He walked over to her breathing heavily trying to regain normal breathing functions again. He sat down and said, "Alex,please forgive me for these things I am doing.I am just a idiot,nobody likes a idiot,I am going to kill that king if it is the last thing I do."
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

"Your not going to kill anyone, your going to get some help!" She was concernd about Mark now, much more than usuall. "Look...i'm not letting you go anywhere untill you can control yourself." Her smaller size ment that keeping Mark here could end up proving interesting.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark growled and backed away. He sat down and said, "Alex...I'm not lieing.If that king lives,he will kill all of us. If you are going to stop me,i'll jump out of this window." Mark opened the 10th story window and said, "i'll jump...there is nothing wrong with me,i've been treated like a kid too long. I would rather die then let you suffer Alex.You're younger than me,a year younger and that is one more year of your life to have." He jumped out the window and landed breaking one of his paws. He screamed as people watched. Blood dripped from his paw and he screamed for help.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

"Great..." Grabbing the nearby drain pipe Alex slid down beside Mark. "I have to do this again...sorry." She knocked him out again and dragged him back inside, there where some strange looks from the crowd but no-one did anything.
She moved a cupboard infront of the window and pushed the sofa infront of the locked door. "Your staying here untill Anubis and Dane come back! We'll help you togeather." Alex hid the door key on her person and kept a close eye on Mark, why was he acting so unpredictable?