City of Lights

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Mark awoke and looked at his paw. He saw a shirt wrapped around it. There was a noise coming from the bathroom. He looked in and saw a figure with dark red eyes. It kicked Mark into the wall and laughed. Mark ran to the door and screamed for Alex to open the door. He grabbed a knife and stabbed the figure. Mark let go of the knife and said, "oh...no....no...no I just killed a Lycan. They won't understand,no Alex will leave me..Anubis will keep me from the pack and Dane will loose trust in me." Mark leaned up aginst the wall and cried putting his blood stained paws on his muzzle. He stood up and hid in the bathroom hearing the door knob move.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark heard Anubis outside the door and said, "Anubis,you might want to see this." He pushed the couch out of the way and stood silently.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

((dude the lycan socity is rather primative technology wise they are like rome))
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Oh I know...it was stuff he brought into the room.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark walked to the window and grabbed the drain pipe. He slid down and limped to the bakery across the street. A Lycan was baking bread. Mark didn't think Lycan's ate bread but bought some anyway. He ate it and looked for Alex. He walked towards the palace and entered. He looked at Armorog and growled. He pulled a knife out and tried to attack the king. The king grabbed Mark's wrist and cursed Mark. He said, "I will make it to where you are going to be put under those wierd swings until you appologize." Mark said, "Wait,you've been....throw the tennis ball come on." He laughed and jumped around. The king was laughing and saying, "you want the stick...go fetch it." The king threw a stick and Mark chased it. He had no control and grabbed the stick. He said, "I need Alex to help me and Anubis and Dane." He was wagging his tail and howling. The king was laughing and threw Mark outside the palace. Mark began to run around the city streets and look for one of his friends. He was trying to fight the temptation to catch flying objects. He howled and turned into full wolf.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark ran back into the room of the hotel. He sat down and waited for someone so he could be helped. He chained himself to the wodden stand and iron lantern pole. He screamed for help.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

Suddenly awaking from her short nap. "Can't rest for 1 second!" Alex was feeling unusualy tired, chasing Mark was wearing her out. "Can you just calm down and stay put for 1 min?! Your wearing me out Mark." She sat down on the bed and nearly instantly fell asleep.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark said, "Alex...you can't sleep,the king did somthing bad to me.He cursed me Alex,He cursed me. I can't get rid of it this time unless we do somthing." He stood up and jumped around a little.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

"Why on earth would he curse you?!" Forcing herself to say awake. "Can you just stay here while i sleep? you'll only hurt yourself again and i can't bail you out till i feel better."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark leaned aginst the stone wall and told Alex she could sleep for 45 minutes. He sat down and slept for a bit until she awoke.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Alex awoke but Mark broke the chain. He ran outside and tackled Anubis saying, "the winner is Mark!" He stood up and looked around saying, "llok at all these Lycans,oh I can tackle all of them I bet." He ran at one and slipped on a wet brick. He felt blood seep from his arm. He looked at Anubis and coughed.