RAGE

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

RAGE

Post by Anubis »

Scott Bryson a 17 year old jounor at North Ridge high school hes been a werewolf for 5 years, he got bitten during a camping trip with his dad.

on a normal day he is eating lunch in the school caffateria, "Awe man! why do they keep doing that!" he complained "what?"sara asked why do they make lunch so nasty!" "what do you expect its goverment food"

sare is his girl freind they been going out for two months but she is unaware of his wolf hood.

then three kid with guns barged in. "hey dip s***! time to die!" one hallard before they started shooting every one. scott ducks behind the table but sara gets one in the chest. "scott"she say weakly "don't die, please don't die" he begs "scott i feel so cold" then she dies then over come by a rage for the loss of his gril friend he TFs into gestalt the Black fured werewolf runs over to them firing at him some getting it in him one in his leg one in his sholder and kills one indetiatly by littaraly punching a his head in causing blood to spray every where. one drops his weapon and runs but the other shoots at him he werewolf clawed his face off with his long black claws. half of his face torn off.

he panted loudly, and howled out of anger and puched a wall in. every one starred at the giant monsterosity. he sniffs the air and starts his hunt for the last gunman.

no power play, more than one sentince perpost
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Mike jumped up and punched one of the guys in the face. He grabbed one of their guns and aimed it at them. He said, "You..You almost killed my friend Scott. My God you shot his girlfriend. He should kill you now." Mike pulled safety off and shot one of the guys by accident. He cried and said, "I killed someone.....Oh no." He felt the blood on his hands and began to breath heavily. He said, "Scott,help it's happening...the transformation." He clinched his stomach and screamed.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Sabre looked up and noticed that the two guys she would talk to were both WereWolves too!! "OMG I hadn't even realized it, I didn't even sense it!!! I'd better go help those people and see if any are alive" she shifted into a large brown Lycan and came out from behind the table teeth bared and snarling and walked towards Mike who was still in mid shift and screaming in pain.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mike finished shifting and stood up. He looked at Sabre and snarled clearing his nose. He walked over to the table and said, "I never thought someone would kill innocent people in this school." He heard police outside and ran to the doors to the hallway. He threw them open and saw cops coming down the hall. Two bullets flew through his stomach but he didn't even feel it.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"Mike!!! are you alright?" she looked up at the cops guns drawn about to shoot again.."Damn it Scott!!! Why? He's exposed us now!! Mike I have to go back and check on those people, will you be alright?"
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mike looked at her and said, "I'm sorry,I was trying to escape. I am so so sorry Sabre,i'll come I guess." He walked back into the cafetiria and picked up the dead bodies.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i still hunted the gunman sniffing the air fallowing his trail. some reason he was still in the building. my heart burned with rage anger the anomunt i felt before only thing in my mind was they thought of his neck in my jaws and eating him alive! i was getting close i can here his heart beat fast and his sweat tinged with fear, that only made me lust for his blood ever more he was in the janiter's closet down the hall. the door was locked with ease i ripped the door of its hinges, by a pile of mops there he was cowarding in front of me his gun pointed at my chest. then the acidic smell of urine filled the air. he wet him self, i found my self laughing at the pathetic nature of my prey.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mike ran to the closet and said, "well ain't that somthing...he pissed on himself. How about we scare the crap out of him?" Mike growled at the gunman and the man picked up a mop and held it up.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i pushed mike out of the way "HES MINE!!!" i roard. he fired his gun at me he shot me but i paid no attention to my wonds i ripped it out of his hands. i picked him up and slammed him against the lockers. i took my hand to his throat and started to rip the fleash out of this neck.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mike laughed and looked at the helpless gunman. He picked up a rag and tied it around the mans mouth so he couldn't scream. Mike backed away and blood splattered all over his muzzle. He wiped it from his muzzle and coughed.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"Omg!!! you..you killed him!! I don't understand why, but I find it amusing!!" she chuckled as the mans body twitched and his blood hit the floor. She let out a howl as the blood smell filled her lungs..
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mike laughed and looked at the body. He licked some blood off the floor and noticed he was looking like a idiot. He stood up and chuckled trying to smile. He said, "my tail is killing me,one of those idiots stepped on it." He streatched and said, "okay,well it is almost sunset so what are we going to do."
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"I don't know but those cops are headed this way"Sabre said looking in the direction of the commotion..
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mike bwgan to run and grabbed Scott by the shoulder. He ran into the principle's office and locked the door. He said, "we need to go through that window." He ran behind the desk of the principle and saw the principle's body on the floor. He jumped out the window and ran into the woods.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre quickly followed behind them looking back as they ran on all fours into the thickness of the forest..
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mike stopped by a pond and turned back into genstalt form. He sat down on a rock taking heavy breaths for air. He looked at her and laughed.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"WHAT?" she looked confused,"What are you laughing at?" she slapped him on the head..
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

He said, "I'm just happy we escaped,owww that hurt." He had his paw on his muzzle and looked at Scott. He looked back at Sabre and said, "I never wanted to expose this,but they were going to kill my friend and everyone in the room." He looked down and a tear dropped from his muzzle. He said, "My other friend Grayson...he is dead,they killed him. A bullet went into his head right away and killed him.I would have bitten him if it would stop the chance to die but he was killed. I'm sorry,I should stop crying,it is a bad look." He looked up and leaned on Sabre and appoligized.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"i don't know what happened" i said weakly "all i could think about was killing him, i'm i'm a monster!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mike stood up and said, "Scott...It wasn't your fault man because they killed your girlfriend." Mike walked over to Scott and patted him on the back saying, "I could have saved my other friend but I chose not to..he is living a better life than us now." Mike looked around and sighed.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre stood back and her ears flattened against the sides of her head and she let out a howl of pain and fell to her knees...she hate all this mess had happened in just one night everything was falling apart....
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mike ran over to her and helped her up. He said, "You just need to rest...Alot has happened in one night Sabre. I'm right here,Scott and I will keep our eyes open." Mike sat down by a tree and looked around for suspicious findings.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"Thank you guys, maybe I do need sleep," and she drifted off asleep in Mikes arms....
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mike looked around and fell asleep after a while. He had stayed up for about 4 hours and dozed off. He leaned on Sabre and began to snore.
Morning approached and Mike awoke in human form. He had blood on his face and smiled at Sabre. He leaned her aginst a bush and walked over to the water to clean off. He walked into the lake and cought a fish in his hands. He bit into it to kill it. He walked over to a pile of sticks and started a fire. He awoke Scott and Sabre with the salty smell of fish. He set a plate down by Sabre and gave one to Scott.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"i'm going to be sick" i turned around and threw up.
THE GAME

My Armory