Suggestions

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Post Reply
User avatar
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 1974
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:08 pm
Location: Washington

Suggestions

Post by Vilkacis »

Since many games can be played at simultaneously in this section, here are a some structural suggestions that I think will help things go smoothly:

1) Come up with a unique 'tag' for your game or world (like [Bewere]) and put that tag in the title of every thread that pertains to your game. Doing this will keep things from getting confusing. It's probably a good idea to put this on game-related PMs as well.

2) If a game ends, put [Closed] in the title. Maybe even ask a mod to lock it, too.

3) Likewise, if a game is suspended or on hiatus, change the title (like: [Halted] or [Resumes: 10/7]). Additionally, you may or may not wish to have it locked for the duration.




Some other suggestions:

The creator of a game thread should be able to determine the rules that are binding for that game. Please respect them.

It's polite to uncheck 'Attach signature' when making an in-character post.

If there is background information available for a game, reading it all before making a character and/or entering the game is a really good idea. Make sure your character is as consistent as possible.

If you are planning on joining a game that is already in progress, it might be a good idea to contact the one who is running the game first, to make sure it's alright.

Also, again concerning joining an existing game, reading the backlog of in-character posts can give you a good idea of how to smoothly enter and roleplay without being overly disruptive to the existing group. Nothing is more irritating than a game that is going smoothly, only to be ruined by a new player jumping in and doing everything... wrong. When you dive in, try to make as little of a splash as possible.

-- Vilkacis

User avatar
white
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 906
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:59 pm
Custom Title: Post-Humanist

Post by white »

I think that single-thread games should be omitted from the tag thing, assuming that multithreaders stick to it.
Sanity is relative.

User avatar
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 1974
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:08 pm
Location: Washington

Post by Vilkacis »

Ralith Lupus wrote:I think that single-thread games should be omitted from the tag thing, assuming that multithreaders stick to it.
That is, of course, fine. Above all, use common sense. These are just suggestions, not rules. The only one that I might enforce (upon request) is the one about following the rules set down by the game's creator.

-- Vilkacis

User avatar
white
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 906
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:59 pm
Custom Title: Post-Humanist

Post by white »

Offtopic, I know, but I didn't want to post this in any of the RP threads and starting a new one'd be overkill. What, exactly, IS a powerplay?
Sanity is relative.

User avatar
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 1974
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:08 pm
Location: Washington

Post by Vilkacis »


Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 2335
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:28 pm

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Powerplaying I think can also be something even as small as, "I sneezed and he looked away in disgust at the giant gobs of...", it's the controlling of another charcter (that isn't specifically one of YOUR char's)

Also can we add making sure that you check spelling/grammar? I find it REALLY hard to RP when you get someone who types like

adnthne he mov de toward steh uy with teh sh inya rmr... etc.

That's just lazy. Not knowing how to spell, not knowing grammar, not having english as native language, that's OK. But typing like that is just... ugh... when in a RP forum.

It really destroys an RPs flavor.

Now, don't get me wrong, I type like that a lot and it comes out sorta weird becuase even though my spelling and grammar are pretty much immaculate and my vocabulary is far larger than most others of the people my age, it just comes out like this when I type becuase I type fast, and it's not so much typing wrong as that i'm trying to do a lot of finger motions at the same time- and when I do the order and sequencing of things gets all screwed up- and besides i don't get to look at the screen because i can't touch type.

And for some reason I occasioannyl get temproary dyslexia.

But that's easily cured by simply rereading the post! Other posts are meant to be quick- you should put a lot more thoght into Rp posts.

User avatar
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 2595
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:06 pm
Custom Title: Wolfblood
Gender: Male
Location: Massachusetts

Post by Aki »

More suggestion, including a Essay of sorts on characters My friend had originally written for a Forum RP, but it doesn't have too many references to the RP, yso its mostly understandable except for references like "Cathay-Raht" or "Void Ranger." But context can give some clue.
Allerleirauh wrote: Forum Roleplay Characters: what every newbie should know before creating one

After over a year of watching new people join and leave Loranna's roleplay, I've started to sort new arrivals in the roleplay into categories. I could write an essay on the subject of what NOT to do when you join a forum roleplay - and it occured to me, such an essay might be helpful to new people trying to join. If you think you resemble any of the following remarks, well, you probably do. Everyone was a newbie once.

First of all, before creating a character, read some of the past threads. If reading several pages written by the other posters is too much for you, you aren't going to be able to keep up anyway, so you might as well quit before you start. You want other people to be interested in what you write, correct? That means it's only polite to pretend to be interested in what the others write.

Besides, you need this information. You need to know what the other characters are like and which niches remain to be filled. If you don't know this, you will create a unique and interesting character - maybe a Cathay-Raht, or a Tongue - just like the other unique and interesting Cathay-Raht and Tongue who are already participants in the roleplay. No one wants that. You don't want that, and the guy whose schtick you are stealing really doesn't want that. Sometimes major participants take a break for a long time, so you also need to talk to others in the chat before finalizing your character. Make sure you are talking to an old-timer, like Loranna herself, and not to a group of 4 people who all joined a month ago.

Second: think about why your character is here, and what reasons he has to interact with the group. Probably the most common newbie mistake is to create a taciturn character who doesn't like to interact with other people and has a past full of secrets too painful to talk about. The newbie quickly figures out that not talking to anyone in a forum roleplay where the action is defined solely by the interactions between players makes for a boring time. Within the day, the "silent loner" starts following the other players around like a neglected kid brother, blurting out his "unshareable secrets" to anyone he can persuade to stand still long enough to listen.

This is embarrassing for everyone. Don't let this be you. Instead, create a character who likes to talk to people, or at least has a plot-related motivation to talk to the other characters.

I would say that you should also create a character who wants to tell others his backstory, but I'm not going to say that. Why? Because no one wants to hear your backstory.

But - but - you spent hours and poured creative energy into your backstory! And now I'm telling you not to tell anyone?

Yes, that's what I'm telling you.

Your character's backstory is for YOUR benefit, not the benefit of the other players. YOU need to know where your character comes from and what he cares about so you know what he would do NOW, in the present, in his interactions with the other players. As a rule of thumb, never tell anyone your history unless it comes up in conversation, either because someone asks or because it gives your character a unique insight into the current situation.

Think a moment. You have probably met people in real life who told you their whole life histories on the first date. And there probably wasn't a second date, because someone who will talk endlessly about himself without listening in return is self-centered and boring. But - you say again. But, but... my character's past isn't boring! It's dramatic and unique and full of traumatic experiences which shaped him into the person he is today! Yeah, yeah, okay. I hate to be the one to break it to you. It's still boring, unless we know and care about the people involved. Parents, children, significant other, brutally slaughtered? Seen it. Abused, sold into slavery, humiliated as a child? Join the club. Cursed, half-breed, unique and fascinating artifacts? Oh, please, not another one.

Face it. If you want a unique and interesting backstory, your best bet is to play a well-adjusted character with a happy, uneventful childhood.

Or - you can wait until people know and care about your character before revealing details of your history. The problems of our friends and enemies are interesting problems. If my best friend reveals that she was molested as a child, had a traumatic abortion, and is now contemplating suicide, I am going to feel strongly about the situation. If someone I never saw before strolls into a chat room and says the same thing, I will wonder why some people feel such a desperate need for attention. If a stranger in a face-to-face situation - say, a woman standing next to me at the grocery store - says the same thing, I will assume she went off her meds today and wonder why the security guard is never around when you need him. That's me. And I like hearing about other people's problems.

So, three rules so far: be aware of the characters who already exist in the roleplay before you create your character, don't create a loner with no reason for interacting with the other players, and don't talk about your backstory before the other players get to know you enough to care about you. Let's move on to a discussion of the special problems facing evil characters, and uber characters.

A well-played villain is a joy to everyone in the roleplay. Playing an evil character well is an advanced skill. If you just joined the group today, I don't trust you that much, and neither does anyone else. So don't try it.

Join the group with a character who is, if not exactly on the same page as the other group members, at least capable of sharing a room with them without bloodshed. Let us get to know you. Later, after you demonstrate to the other players that you understand the balance of the roleplay, and are trustworthy, you can try playing a villain.

Actually, evil characters and uber characters have closely related problems: this is a forum roleplay, and there are no dice here. That means that your character cannot make anything happen to another character without trust and agreement. You may say you are an assassin, but your poison and your dagger will have no effect unless the player roleplaying your target agrees to be assassinated. And none of the other people playing joined the roleplay in order to feel ineffectual, weak, or stupid. This is heroic fantasy. The player characters are all heroes. The job of the villain in heroic fantasy is to give the heroes a chance to show off their skills, and then to lose.

If this sounds fun to you - losing, entertainingly, and showing the other players a good time - by all means, play a villain. After you have proven to the other players that you have the wit, lack of ego, and responsiveness to other players' feelings to do the job right.

Which brings us to uber characters.

If the job of the villain is to lose, the job of the uber character is to provide convenient deus ex machina solutions that move the plot forward when it gets stuck, without standing in the other players' light. I play, arguably, the most uber characters in Loranna's roleplay: the guild of Void Rangers, people who have discovered the limits of the game world and how to escape them and manipulate them for their own benefit.

This isn't easy. For starters, there's the suspension of disbelief factor. Allie's character has been established, step by step, gradually revealing more of her nature and abilities until people were willing to accept her, over hundreds of threads and thousands of posts. I took a sabbatical of two months and found when I returned that I had to start all over again with the new players who had joined in my absence, because they didn't know the history of the roleplay, and this all seemed a little far-fetched to them.

It's very simple: if you walk into a bar on your first day with a 4,000 year old supermage who knows what happened to the Dwemer, you will not impress anyone. Some players will laugh at you, and have fun mocking your character in the roleplay. Other players will simply leave the room whenever your character arrives, to avoid conflicts. The kindest players will make a "hmmm" noise like Marge Simpson and suggest you start with something more basic, and allow your character to evolve during the roleplay.

Remember, your character cannot do anything, either to help or harm, without the agreement of the other players. If you make a post about nuking Balmora, all I have to do to make you look like a fool is post, "My character sees your guy waving his hands around to no effect and thinks, wow, who left the gates of the insane asylum open?"

If you play a very powerful character, you must first justify your character's abilities in lore to the point that other players are willing to accept them. Then you will spend the rest of your life trying to figure out reasons for your character not to use his abilities to solve the plot problems of the group instantly without getting the other players involved.

It's really easier just to make a more ordinary character.

Remember, what makes forum roleplay characters unique, what makes them good, isn't uber abilities, or powerful artifacts, or belonging to a race that can only be played using a mod. It's you. Your perspective, your insight, your unique gifts as a writer and player, as you react to the other participants in the roleplay. That's what we're all here for. There are an infinite number of different ways to be a hero. We want to see yours.
Its pretty good advice, even if it’s a bit harsh at parts.

And some of my own:

- Realistic character action: Think things through from your character's point of view before doing something. If you've got a handgun leveled at your head, do not try to do anything grossly stupid, like walk away to take a piss. I have to force myself not to simply post "Aki blows stupid nub’s head off" or something simply in real life that would have happened. Your lack of thought would leave you lacking the back half of your head. Pretty soon, I will be doing that. Maybe people will learn when they have to bury a character before he could grow and expand himself.

Another part to this is; don't suddenly walk from one conversation to another because the guy you're talking with went offline. Yes, you may want to RP, but why would your character suddenly stop a conversation with his best bud when two strangers are talking some distance away?

- Random Encounters: Something Newbies seem to like to do. Enemies will simply pop out of absolutely nowhere. Like the RP suddenly turned in a Japanese RPG and now we got random encounters every 5 or so steps. Don't get me wrong; a reasonable random encounter is great, like bandits on the road. But timing, and the reason behind the encounter is key. If you want Werewolf hunters to storm the house, kindly wait for the two WW lovebirds upstairs to finish sorting out their problems before doing so.
Do you ever see a point in movies where two characters are making up after a bad argument in their relationship and shock troopers suddenly burst through the windows out of the blue?

- Wounding: I know, we deal with werewolves here, but some of the s*** I've seen you shouldn't be getting up from so fast. I've seen people get their throats ripped out and miraculously, not die, despite that being a fatal wound. Unless you've got magic, I'm fairly certain if you manage to get your throat ripped out you die. Now, f the other player was simply powerpalying far too much, I can let it slide and yell at the other guy, but if you're the reason you're throats getting ripped out, and there’s nothing to save you well, sorry, Rest In Piece, and make yourself a new guy.

And other non-lethal wounds, unless the Werewolves are uber on the scale of regenerating broken bones in a matter of seconds, please don't get up from having your legs crushed by a car. And if you get shot, and the Werewolves aren't the kind that takes anything that isn't silver without being injured, act like you've been shot. Bleed; possibly collapse, because bullet wounds are usually fatal. If you want to get shot, make it somewhere non-vital, but remember that if you get shot in the shoulder that'll still impair use of that arm regardless. You don't need to get injured, in the RP that big essay up there posted I play a Werewolf myself, and its a Morrowind RP, the Werewolves there can't regen fast unless they killed (and presumably eaten) someone, then its one HP per second, but they're vulnerable to everything, like normal folk. Silver just does a hell of allot more damage, almost equal to the finest quality weapons you'd use on normal guys.

I simply survive in that by not getting hit, as the Werewolves there are like that, super agile and strong. Shouldn't be much different here right? Don't need to take that hit somewhere vital, or get hit at all.

Instantaneous Shifting: I know, Werewolves shape shift, allot, but I see people shapeshifting like its a 2 second process. It’s kinda...unrealistic. In the RP I've mentioned earlier my werewolf once ran afoul of mercenary Werewolves, the only reason they didn't kick his a** was because they politely let him shift so he could fight them at his maximum. And it was a nonlethal fight. Had they wished to kill him, a claw to the throat would have been it. If you're gonna shift, be aware it takes time, and it gives a great opportunity for your opponent to cut your head off. I don't think you want your corpse to look like some Werewolf in mid-shift right? Mid-shift weres look fugly.

Crazy NPCs: Okay, this isn't about NPCs who are mentally insane, but more NPCs who act funny. As in, weird, unrealistic. No offense, but dude, don't steal a tank and expect enemy soldiers to not go "The hell?" and board your tank and kill you Halo 2 style. Or at least, blow it up.

And, NPCs who seem to be total morons, yes, I know the werewolves are the heroes, but don't make the enemies idiots. Who's your favorite bad guys? The moron gangsters who shot the hero and die miserably, or the ones who put up a decent fight before dying so the hero can reach the Boss-enemy? Thought so. I can understand making untrained gangsters morons, but don't make a military force idiots. Whether it be in fighting, or organization. People don't leave ID cards lying around to open that door. If your character isn't a hacker, and can't beat the door down, go somewhere else or find a character that is. Failing that, reasonably find something that might be nearby to assist you, like heading to the armory and grabbing a RPG to blow down the door. And the NPCs will try to halt this.

Etc.

Lore: Stay within it. For another reference to that RP from the Essay, my guy is the only Werewolf, And in there, Werewolves are killers, but mindless ones, but precise killers, they lack control, but dammed dif they aren't cunning as hell. Now, my Guy, Reichi, managed to control his Lycanthropy with a book, a ring, and lots of training, which is a reasonable excuse to break lore.

Well, eventually, I got the chance to make another player into a Werewolf, and you know what he did? He somehow was instantly *controlled* and managed to do something Reichi can't even do - shift back and forth from human to gestalt on a whim, Reichi shifts to Gestalt and night and has to ride it out unless he's got his ring, which prevents the nightly shifts so long as worn (once remove he shifts if its night.). That was just. Well. I'll just say he had argument over something completely different with the other RPer's and left.

Moral of the story; stick to lore, its more fun to have to RP with the guy who turned you to learn control than it is to be insta-controlled when Werewolves are typically monsters.

Character strengths and weaknesses: Know these, know them well. If you a foot soldier, you expertise is killing things, not flying planes or driving tanks. If you're a civilian, no sniper-shot accuracy please, and if you've never wielded a sword in your life, don't put up anything resembling a good fight to a swordsman. If your character is a fanastic warrior, make him crappy somewhere else. Maybe he's piss-poor with anything electronic. If you're a skilled hacker, do something like being a total wuss in a fight.

Quirks: Character quirks rule. Simply put. They can be something simple, like a obsession for the taste of a freshly baked sweet roll, to being an Attention-w****. Or maybe you're crazy. Not killer-crazy, maybe you've got a split personality. Each side constantly bickering with the others, meaning you walk through the street talking to and yelling at yourself.

Great fun, that.

Entrances: Dramatic entrances are fun, to a point. Sometimes, when people are in a conversation or such, they suck so much a**. Because it immediately kills the focus on the player who was explaining why he became a assassin, and to you, who just stumbled into the bar, bloodied, broken, and naked. Do it when relatively nothing is going on.

Last one, I promise.

Going offline: A common RP beginner’s mistake is when they're offline, their character needs to be put somewhere safe, and say, go to sleep, this isn't the case, its reasonable to assume your character was with everyone else. Especially if the group went somewhere far away or otherwise impossible to get to. Its insulting to the player if your character suddenly wakes up where they left off rather than where the group was as if the group callously left you behind. That basically saying the group is composed of prick that'd leave a friend behind. Don't do it, ya know?

Well, that’s it. /Rant over. Sorry f I came off offensive or harsh, that’s probably frustration, and such. No offense to anyone, just, try to RP slowly, taking your character's thoughts, actions situation and such in mind. And if its realistic for them to survive these things.

:)
Image

User avatar
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 1974
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:08 pm
Location: Washington

Post by Vilkacis »

Aki wrote:If you're a skilled hacker, do something like being a total wuss in a fight.
Heh. If I recall correctly, one of the most popular sports amongst programmers and hackers is martial arts.
:lol:

-- Vilkacis

User avatar
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 2595
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:06 pm
Custom Title: Wolfblood
Gender: Male
Location: Massachusetts

Post by Aki »

Vilkacis wrote:
Aki wrote:If you're a skilled hacker, do something like being a total wuss in a fight.
Heh. If I recall correctly, one of the most popular sports amongst programmers and hackers is martial arts.
:lol:

-- Vilkacis
Ha! Really? :lol:

Thats funny. Now I totally have a picture of a guy using (computer) mice as nunchucks. 8)
Image

User avatar
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 1726
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:55 pm
Location: Louisville, KY (i miss jet noise...)

Post by Timber-WoIf »

yes, but just because you know martial arts DOESN'T mean you can fight. I.E. a hacker "hawwww"a and "he-YA!"s all he wants, but the much bigger, more experianced and fit soldier grunt decks him with a simple brute force punch in the nose, or tackles him and beats him to death on the ground, or... you get the idea.
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U

User avatar
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 6429
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:57 pm
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk
Gender: Male
Location: Crossroads, ganking a hordie lowbie.
Contact:

Post by Anubis »

I got some suggestions to make a RP start off well. I'm going to point out mistakes that I saw in my own RPs and in others. (I will not name any names)

When you start out you want to give the potential RP most information as possible about the World and the situation. Some times i find some people's RPs confusing because i don't know the heck what is going on! When you post go about it like you are writing a short story intro. NEVER ASSUME THAT THE READER CAN PUT IT TOGETHER ON HIS/HER OWN! I seen some n00bs that wrote two sentences to start an RP, not the way to start one! More detail the better.

Give a way for a RPer to join in, like if your character is alone. say some one is stalking him/her or what ever. some RPs fail before they start because nobody has any idea how to join in. It would be a lot easier if you gave that person a way in.

Put in a plot! RPGs will most likely to die if they aren't going any where if not they will go off endlessly with out any story, often become repetitive and redundant. So give the RPG a story.

READ THE POSTS!!!! lets face it it annoying as hell if some one was too lazy to read the posts and miss out on what's going on and miss out on a VERY important detail. And it breaks up the flow because some one has to tell them what is going on. And some times this disruption can be fatal to the RP. because if it continues too long people will become bored and stop playing.

STICK TO THE RP!!! There us a lot of n00bs out there that if they feel unsatisfied with the RP and they stop playing. Often the RP will continue with out him or her, and falls out of the RPG completely. But some times the RPGs dies from neglect from the player. And every one suffers because the RPG they really like is dead and can't play anymore because some one got bored and walked away.

And that's all i got
Last edited by Anubis on Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THE GAME

My Armory

Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 2335
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:28 pm

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Agreed Aki! We morrowind freaks don't like it when daggoth ur pops up and you dispatch him with a Chitin Dagger.

User avatar
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 6429
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:57 pm
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk
Gender: Male
Location: Crossroads, ganking a hordie lowbie.
Contact:

Post by Anubis »

Oh i got some RPG edicate that will be useful for the n00bish.

RPG's have certain unwritten rules that every RPGer is expected to know. These rules help keep people from getting aggravated from over n00bish behavior, and it's mostly common courtesy.

Non-RPG related posting! Now this is annoying some times people post in a RPG to say something about what's going on, and that's stupid! Only people that are playing should be the only ones to post in a RPG thread. and if some one has to say something that's non-rpg related it should be surrounded by two of these (( *text* )) on each side to say this is an out of character statement.

Usualy it's alright to just jump into an RPG, but when the person request that you PM to join then you should comply because the RPG starter might want to insert you at a proper time of his or her choosing.

No power play, ever! power play is the act of conteroling of some one else's character. It's not fair and it's just annoying n00bish behavior.

More later
THE GAME

My Armory

User avatar
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 378
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:47 am
Custom Title: ARMY Wolf
Gender: Male
Location: Albuquerque NM
Contact:

Post by strykeriuswolf »

Reads those posts all the people made...they helped me greatly and also Anubis helped me :) Thankz Anubis :D
I dun care what people say about us furries, I'm darn proud to be one and have always been proud. POWER TO THE FURRIES

User avatar
Moon_Lover
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 1176
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:16 pm
Custom Title: "Look, Ma! He's smiling!"
Location: Earth (Usually)

Post by Moon_Lover »

Vilkacis wrote:
Aki wrote:If you're a skilled hacker, do something like being a total wuss in a fight.
Heh. If I recall correctly, one of the most popular sports amongst programmers and hackers is martial arts.
:lol:

-- Vilkacis
To this day, I still wonder if the Wachowski brothers created their films because of this post. :lol:
You can run, you can hide, but I'll still pounce on you and lick you silly.

User avatar
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 6429
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:57 pm
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk
Gender: Male
Location: Crossroads, ganking a hordie lowbie.
Contact:

Post by Anubis »

I felt like it needed to be said

Game Mater Bill of Rights!

1) The game master has the right to control the amount of players in a RP, and decide who is allowed to play and who is not.
(free to keep out any one that could do damage to an RP from over crowding, to lack of experience)

2) The game master has the right to limit the number of posts, and control their content.
(to help enhance the game for other people and give more casual players a right to play)

3) The game master has the right to kick some one out of an RP when it's warrented. I.E. Lack of knowlage to RP effectively (also known newbish behavior) harrassment of any kind, powerplay abuse, ETC.
(to remove any unwanted presence, that is harmful to the RP)

4) The game master is allowed to put in any game play rule that he/she wishes.
(If you don't like them you don't have to play)
Last edited by Anubis on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory

Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 2335
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:28 pm

Post by Kzinistzerg »

No, Anubis, it goes like this:

The Game Master is always right.

Post Reply