Fair Game....Care to Play?

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Hariko said, "my family was always rich but you guys showed me how it felt to understand the real world. My family banished me from their home enraged in anger that I was searching for werewolves. They thought I disgraced the family." Hariko cracked his neck and said, "so if your Alpha does decide to bite us...will you forgive me." He looked over at the pups and smiled. He said, "I wish I could have lived like this when I was a kid......My family was...too damn stubborn." He put his face in his hands and groaned. He shook his head and sighed.
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Jess tensed as Hariko hugged her, surprised. "I-Its alright," she said, now wondering if he really did kill other werewolves before and if so, how many? She nodded as the two briefly told their pasts. Sitting down on a thick fur pelt, she sighed lightly. "Well, he may let you stay, but being bitten is a whole other decision...if we just bit anybody, we wouldnt survive for very long, now would we?" she said with a smile. She grinned as she watched two of the pups tussle and play fight. "Yeah, this is a good place to grow up...a pity I wasnt here all my life," she said.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hariko nodded and said, "There is a 20% chance you will survive and a 60% chance you won't. I was hopng for the small insecure 20%. I'm not a bad person. I just didn't know what to do." Hariko sighed and said, "This scar on my leg...I was like I said,banished from the home of my family. My father hit me with a piece of wood." Hariko smiled and said, "But you don't treat me like that...you treat me well. And I thank you for that." Hariko heard a helicopter pass overhead and said, "I got you into this and I will get you out." He ran out the cave and back to the opening. He said, "THEY ARNT MONSTERS...THEY ARE JUST LIKE US." Hariko grabbed a hatchet and ran at the men. They knocked him backwards and broke his leg. He screamed and shook in terror as they cursed and pulled a gun out.
white
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Post-Humanist

Post by white »

"Gah! Did you have to draw their attention to us? This place isn't visible from the air; I know, I flew over it!"
I drew my pistol and flipped off the safety in one motion, positioning myself directly in front of the tunnel's opening, firing upward whenever I got a glimpse of the attackers. The weapon wasn't accurate enough to do much good, but it did get their heads down. I slid up the tunnel as fast as I could, grabbing ahold of Hariko's good leg and dragging him down into cover before they noticed the pause in my firing.
Sanity is relative.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hariko said, "AHHH...it burns Ral...it burns." He had his hand on his leg and screamed. He said, "Kill me...Kill me before they find us.THey want me...they want me." He was screaming to get their attention. He fell back into the cave and stopped. He said, "you should have left me you idiot. It would help you and the others survive." Hariko limped on his left leg to move around. He sat down and said, "Evening again...today went by fast." He looked at the weres and said, "full moon however...maybe now would be a good time." He was a bit worried about what they thought about him. He grinned and pulled a T-shirt out that said I LOVE LA. He threw it to the Werewolves and said, "One of you can have it....bought it 2 days ago,never worn it." He shook his head and said, "on a night like this the city would be filled with people...even on a Sunday. Halloween is the best night everything will scare the F!@# out of you. But for Werewolves...HRM probably not. But if you drive into East LA there is blood everywhere,but HAHAH that probably isn't for decoration." He noticed the werewolves wearn't very interested and said, "oh...sorry about that,I didn't mean to annoy you. I just thought you would enjoy some city tales." Hariko closed his eyes and leaned aginst a rock.
white
Legendary
Legendary

Post by white »

I was back in my position by the entrance trying to keep the attackers away; their reluctance to approach was quickly dissapearing as their advantage became apparent, and it was all I could do to keep them back. On top of that, I was running low on ammunition, and they'd finally began to return fire. This wasn't going to last long. I risked momentarily pausing my fire to glance back at the werewolves, who didn't appear to be doing anything.
"You're all equipped to fight much better than I or they are! Give me some help here!"
Sanity is relative.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hariko opened his eyes realizing Ral was being whopped. He pulled his pistol out and limped over to the area. He leaned down and aimed his gun at the attackers. He fired a bullet into one of their heads and handed the gun to Ral.
white
Legendary
Legendary

Post by white »

((Huh? Wasn't your pistol a tranquilizer, and didn't the werewolves take it from you? Oh well, let's assume you had it concealed.))
"Thanks," I said without looking. I discharged the last few rounds from my pistol's clip, dropped it to my side, and resumed firing with the new weapon.
"Reload that for me, will you? I need to keep this up steadily at least until the wolves work out what they're going to do."
Sanity is relative.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

(Sorry...I guess too much stuff is happening,oh well.)
Hariko grabbed the gun and loaded the clip into it. He said, "Last clip buddy if you run out we are dead." He saw his laptop by the dead man he shot and grabbed it. He began to data to his computer. His finger moved towards the delete button and he pushed it. The chopper fell out of the sky and exploded. He said, "a little knowledge can help,you can call me a crazy bastard but hey it worked!"
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Lance, or well, what had to be lance from the sheer speed it moved out, leapt out of the hole, tearing into one of the men's necks, the bright red blood soaking his grey fur. In the moment Lance paused it was easy to see he was using the full-wolf form, and then, he threw himself at another Man, intentionally missing him and ending his leap next to him, his partner in slightly-panicked a attempt to shoot the Werewolf, shot the other man. Not fatally, but it was enough to put the man out of the fight. Lance hopped out of the way before the man's partner recovered and let loose a barrage of fire, screaming "Die, you mangy mutt!"
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hariko grinned and said, "goodbye idiots." He hit another delete button and grenades exploded that were attached to the men.
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

So much happened so quickly. A bit stunned, Jess stood frozen in the den. Coming to quickly though; she looked at the pack, and gave a quick nod. They where prepared for situations where humans got dangerously close to their cave. Soon, almost everyone was in their full-wolf forms; the ones still in gestalt and human form worked quickly around. The campfire was put out, pelts and blankets rolled up, pots, pans, knives and spears gathered, all traces of civilization was moved. They placed the packs belongings in a shadowy hollow, out of sight. Now, if a human stuck their heads inside, they would see a regular wolf den.
The rest of them shifted to full wolves, including Jess. She and a few of the stronger warriors went outside, ready to fight.
As Jess peeled back her lips, showing off her sharp fangs, a black streak ran past her. The black wolf landed heavily on one man, tearing his throat out before they even hit the ground. 'Alphas back!' Jess thought to herself, her courage rising.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hariko said, "I can't let them die,they will be killed if I don't fight." Hariko pulled a M-14 out of his pack. He said, "I have been trying to keep this secret,stolen from the army.I will kill the foolish men who try to bother the werewolves." He armed it and turned the laser beam on. He aimed it at one of the men's heads and smiled. He pushed the trigger and fired a bullet through the man's thick skull. He fired the gun into about 20 of the men and killed them. 6 men were left and he left those for the wolves to kill.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Miguel wrote:Hariko grinned and said, "goodbye idiots." He hit another delete button and grenades exploded that were attached to the men.
Lance blinked. He didn't think that a human could stupid enough to attack grenades to themself. Apparently he was wrong. Not to mention covered in blood and shredded flesh.
He fired the gun into about 20 of the men and killed them. 6 men were left and he left those for the wolves to kill.
Great, he's a homicidal killing machine as well as insane. Loverly, Lance thought to himself, before rushing one of the remaining six and ripping his throat out.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hariko said, "I am ready for this man,I want to convert to be a werewolf. I have proven myself long enough,I am ready. That wasn't the UWTF,that was the French Mob.I have many enemies. Someone must have turned me in though." He walked out to Lance and sat down.
white
Legendary
Legendary

Post by white »

The gunfire ceased. I cautiosly looked around the entrance, trying to take stock of the situation. Gore covered the clearing, and aside from the one injured man who lay groaning on the ground, all was quiet. I noticed a black wolf picking his way across the clearing; must be the alpha. I hoped I didn't take the blame for the attack. If I got out of that, the ensuing events would likely ensure good treatment for myself. Hariko had finally proven useful, taking out the majority of the threat. I didn't know that kind of cracking was even possible. I suppose that'll teach them to put computers in control of too much.

As the den slowly reassembled itself around me, I stood, awaiting the alpha's decision.
Sanity is relative.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hariko sat down and looked at Ral shaking his head. He said, "This is the descision now." He looked at the Alpha and kept his mouth quiet.