Fair Game....Care to Play?

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

"another dreamer" i grunted with amusment "trust me your not worthy of this gift. all you are is a pathetic monkey, you aren't good enouf to be canine. go home to your mommy ape!" i hope to see the iner fire that make one worthy. if he fights back hes worthy. if he doesn't he is just another pathetic human beging for power that he dosen't deserve
Last edited by Anubis on Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
white
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Post-Humanist

Post by white »

((Miguel. PLEASE move more slowly; take time to write out your replies carefully, proofread them and do NOT keep going at such a pace; noone else goes quite the speed and it really ruins the RP.))
Sanity is relative.
Nyx
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: Teenage boys & ketchup....yummy

Post by Nyx »

Growling low in her throat she moved closer to him, she moved right up to his face and let out a manacing growl. Baring her teeth she stared at him with burning eyes, her hackles raised to the tips. She thought to herself, "why did he do that...hes so desperate in becoming one....hes reckless..." Tilting her head to the side she waited for a response or flinch or somethiign from him.
He who makes a beast out of himself,gets rid of the pain of being a man.....
Nyx
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Nyx »

(( OH snap...sorry....am I going to fast?....lets take a step back and get things straight..whose talkin to who?))
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"you better go, before you are her next meal" i mocked waiting if he has that inner fire. the onions to try and fight back against two werewolves
THE GAME

My Armory
white
Legendary
Legendary

Post by white »

((Whee. Speedy. Can we ALL try to slow down?))
((Switching to first person; it's getting to hard to say who's who))
What the hell? TALKING wolves? Was I dreaming? That couldn't be right. I stood there, frozen, at this point too amazed to do anything but stare at the proceedings.
Sanity is relative.
Nyx
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Nyx »

Looking at the other Nyx took a step back and stretched, her fur folding over back to skin. Her human features coming back as she sat down watching the "bite me" obsessed human.

Taking a deep breathe she looked at the human and sighed, "now...why would you put yourself in danger just to get bit....? hmm...all it does is prove how much of an idiot you are.."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Hariko laughed and looked at the werewolves. He picked up a knife and said, "Hariko isn't good enough is he,FINE....I'll show you he is." He lunged at the first Lycan and slit it's ear. He said, "bad boys bad boys...waccha gonna do." He laughed and noticed the second werewolf wasn't as sympathetic. It growled at him. Hariko smiled and picked up a wodden plank. He said, "I bet you couldn't even fight a wodden board dog boy." He said, "Oh...and here is my number if you need the medical bill." He wacked the werewolf in the muzzle with the board and realized that was stupid.
white
Legendary
Legendary

Post by white »

Recovering from my shock, I looked around, trying to decide what to do. Perhaps this guy was unbalanced after all, despite being apparently correct about the wolves. My eyes fell upon the perfect implement; his pistol, which had fallen from its holster during his initial tussle, I lunged forward, grabbed it, slipped off the safety, and fired one shot into the air, quickly turning the barrel on Hariko, being careful to keep the two wolves within a close firing arc at the same time.

"All right, everyone, STOP! What the hell is going on here?" Motioning to Hariko, "Who are you?", and to the wolves, "And for that matter, WHAT are you? I want some explanations NOW!"
Sanity is relative.
Nyx
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Nyx »

Staring at the gun and at the human talking, Nyx backed away and growled once more before changing quickly. Sitting in a crouch she got ready to run if she needed to, baring her teeth at them she threatened them openly.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((oops, too late for this))
Last edited by Anubis on Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hariko pulled a MP5 out of his bag and said, "alright take the gun down man,you can't kill them.They are not bad,they are humans with some sort of curse or gift or whatever you consider it. If you shoot them I shoot you." Hariko backed away and moved towards the radio. He said, "i am going to get us out of here,just take it easy." Hariko saw the first werewolf move it's paw and fired his gun into the air. He dropped it and abullet went into his arm. He screamed in pain and cursed.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

"You guys are noisy," Lance said coming out of the trees nearby, even though Nyx might have recognized him from his scent, he was in human form now and the others wouldn't recognize him, and the humans wouldn't know what he was. He was still quite tall, and had the built of a runner (for he was one), his skin was tanned, and his long black hair was tied back in a ponytail, some strands hanging into his face. His right hand was on the short black goatee on his face as he grinned.

"I suggest you bind your unstable friend before he injures himself further."
white
Legendary
Legendary

Post by white »

:edit: ((GAH, SLOW DOWN))
:edit2:
I grabbed the oppertunity and loosed a round into Hariko's MP5, destroying its barrel; all those hours at the range were paying off.
"You three, do NOT move."
Keeping the barrel trained on the trio, I glanced questioningly at the newcomer.
"And just who might you be?"
Last edited by white on Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sanity is relative.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hariko said, "i'm not unstable...I am being sorrounded by werewolves,for crying out loud I almost shot the only other human." He gave the gun to the other man and laughed. He said, "Why is it that we have to fight....I mean it was me who started this, I am a moron." He walked into the tent and pulled out a bottle of wine. He said, "drink anyone...I am going to get drunk and forget all this!"
white
Legendary
Legendary

Post by white »

((Miguel. Be realistic. You had a f*** GUN pointed at your head, and you wander off for some wine? And I don't do anything?))
I walked up to Hariko, ignoring the others for the time being, and grabbed him; it was the work of a few seconds to tie him in the wire antenna I'd thankfully kept on hand. I shoved him face-forward onto the ground, then turned back to the others, pistol out but not aimed.
"Now that we can maintain a line of thought, will someone explain what the f*** is going on? What are you? Where are you from? What're you doing out here? What's Hariko got to do with anything?"
At the newcomer:
"And just who are you, and what're YOU doing out here"
Sanity is relative.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hariko screamed and reached for a razor. He tried to cut the rope but was too slow. The razor fell out of his hands. He looked at the werewolves and begged for help.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((who me?))
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"To put things blunty," Lance began, smirking. "You're in a forest, populated by Werewolves, and are surrounded currently. Save for your friend, who seems to be of little use from his...instability..." he trailed off with a shrug.

"I'm here because I live here, resident member of the local pack, if you will."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"and i just visit about once a month, so dose other werewolves living in your world."
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hariko screamed and said, "you dirty bastard....these woods are the property of UWTF." He screamed for help and said, "look...i'm not drunk,I am confused and I am sorrounded by a pack of werewolves. This guy who tied me up is threatening me. SOMEONE HELP ME." He looked around and said, "Bite me....I need out of this treachery,"
white
Legendary
Legendary

Post by white »

I glanced at Hariko. "You won't be getting through that with a razor; it's metal."
Returning my eyes to the three now before me, I set down to working something out.
"This is unbelievable. How have you evaded detection? How are you all even possible? What's this UWTF Hariko's on about? And why is he going on about being bitten?"
Sanity is relative.
Nyx
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Nyx »

(( Turnign to 1st person))
I looked at them and shrugged, confusing engulfing my mind making my head pound...this was so confusing
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"To be honest, 'Hariko' probablly has more than a few marbles missing. Like, all of them," Lance replied. "As for how we are possible, well, I'm no scientist, and I'm sure as hell not exposing our existance to find out how we're possible. As to how we evaded detection, well, thats a ancient-lycanthrope secret." Lance grinned.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hariko messed with the wire for a bit and broke loose. He punched the other man and looked at the Lycans. He said, "okay...get out of here,W......." He ran into the field and grabbed the bottle of wine.