The OutCast

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Mig awoke and felt his head. He said, "My Bandana....where is it?" He began to panic and scream. He choked himself and coughed. He said, "Sabre..you left my Bandana. I am doomed,bad luck will haunt me." Mig was more of the supersticious type of Lycan. He said, "where is Lessia,where is she?"
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

"I think they got her!! I couldn't find her!!! I tried too, but I couldn't!!" Sabre howled from her anger for putting her two new friends in danger like this...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig struggled to break loose of her paws and said, "let me go....I need to find her." He began to breath heavily and panic even more. He said, "You took my friend,take me,not them,take ME!" He ran in many directions and screamed Lessia's name. He cried and said, "how could you loose her,she was my friend...who knows what has has happened to her." He curled up in a ball and turned into a full wolf. He said, "why did it have to be her,please tell me she is alright." He closed his eyes and cried in anger and love mixed.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre was shocked to see him shift even farther, but ignored it and went to his side and wrapped her arms around his body trying to give some comfort, "Please don't panic Mig!!! Please calm down!! We shall find your friend and your bandana!! I will go and lok for it, but you have to calm down until I return ok? Please!!"
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig shook his head and said, "sorry,I lost it on you." He stood up and said, "i'll come Sabre." He waited to see where she went and slowly followed behind.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"It's alright, I understand, I really do..." she turned around and sniffed the air to see if she could pickup the scent and she soon was able to track back to the area where they'd run from. "Ok Mig, I look around here and I will find it, just be calm, I won't let you down again"....she said turning around and walking away.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig walked around the area and a twig snapped. He felt his heart jump and reached for his bandana remembering it wasn't there. He began to panic and lowered his ears. He howled as he was frozen in terror.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

Jumping down from a tree Lessia slashed the approching rifle man, he was wearing Mig's bandana so she picked it up and passed it to him. "Sorry to scare you, there was more than one and i don't need bullet holes." She licked the blood off her claw. "Heh, tastes weird."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig ran over Lessia and lifted her off the ground. He said, "don't ever do that to me again Less." He smiled and hugged her. He felt a tear trikkle down his fur and let Lessia down. He said, "I thought they killed you." He put his bandana on and said, "smells like human,YUCK!" He hollared for Sabre and smiled in happiness that he didn't lose Lessia.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"Oh Lessia your ok!! And you found his bandana!!" she ran over to Lessia with her arms open to hug her, but she stopped short and looked to the ground ears drawn back...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig lowered his smile and said, "what's wrong Sabre...are you akay?" He walked over to her and looked at her.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Happily supprized by Mig's affection. "It's strange that even when you did that i still don't remember you...i was nice though..." Her embarrasment was partly hidden behind her fur.

Seeing Sabre listening Lessia also tryed to pick up any hazard, a heart beat, it didn't seem like her own. It was slow, calm and felt very strong. "Anyone else hear that?"
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"I left her behind!!! I got scared and paniced!! What if she had.......died!!! Because I was afraid!!! I was afraid!!!!" she fell to her knees crying hard...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig helped Sabre up and hugged her. He looked over to Lessia and said, "hear what,Wait....what is that?" He stood still with his muzzle leaning on Sabre's shoulder. He was feeling drowsy and said, "somthing is wrong..we better go hide." He was sluggishly walking towards a hiding place and running into many things. He said, "I can't focus on you,what is wrong with me." He looked around and said, "Sleeping gas,it only affects male Lycans,hide hurry."
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"No!! I won't leave you behind, I can't leave you, not after all this!!!!," she grabbed his arms and threw him over her shoulder.Suddenly something sharp shot into her leg and she fell hard with Mig to the ground. "Lessia you have to get help, please run and get help and everything went black..
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Unable to recall any specific location to get help from. "Map, i had a map earlier," Running to the road side, the one that Sabre hit her on, Less' looked for the map. A pickup truck spead around the corner and hit her head on. She heard a distorted voice as she lay semi consious. "Woah! You crazy! Do you know how much that thing is worth alive!?" The voice faded out as she did.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre awoke in the middle of the forest Mig still in her arms she still felt the pain in her leg and looked back to see a small tranqulizer dart there,"Damn!!" she growled pulling it from her flesh. She shook Mig trying to wake him up and he began to stir...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig coughed and said, "Sabre....SABRE! Where is Lessia,where is she?" He stood up and helped her up. He ran to the road and saw a group of men. He growled and ran at them. He felt a chain go around his neck and tighten. He choked and looked at Sabre who was still in the woods. He smiled and grabbed his bandana. He threw it to her and said, "It has special powers...trust me,you just have to know which ones to use." He closed his eyes and began to chant. He had his muzzle pointing in the direction of her and smiled." He was chanting a spell that made her feel no pain and tranqulizers didn't affect her. He said, "put it on...hurry." He fell to his knees and howled. A large cloud of energy flew at her.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre watched in horror as the cloud flew at her and engulfed her body she howled as the energy entered her body.She closed her eyes tightly as the power seemed to push itself through her flesh. The bandana slid from her hand and wrapped itself around her head. She opened her eye and they glowed green and her breath came out of her mouth as a green glowing mist....
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig smiled and said, "Any minute now,You are ready for these men." Mig reached behind his head and smashed one of the men in the face. He said, "Hurry Sabre!HURRY."
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre rushed the humans heaving their bodies through the are like dolls. One of the men pulled a gun, but she saw it and with a quick swipe of her claws his arm was dismemberd from his body and fell to the ground screaming in utter pain. Picking up one of the men she looked at him in the eyes"Leave her now or lose more then your friend over there lost!!" she threw him to the ground and they men jumped in their vehicles and sped off swerving all over the road. Sabre looked back at Lessia and Mig and suddenly felt the new new power fading as the bandana slid from around her head. She fell to her knees panting hard.."What was that?...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Laner said, "Anger,I found that on the bed of my tent." He helped her up and said, "The powers in the bandana feel the rise in blood pressure." He smiled at her and rubbed his paw through her fur. He said, "Why did you come here?"
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"Well, the place I lived had none like myself there and I hated being an outcast among so many so I ran hoping to find something. I heard about the wild wolves up here and of the population increase of them and I have always been a wolf lover, so I hoped that maybe the wolves would accept me up here even though I was different from them, but I didn't exspect to find all this!!! I mean are there really wolves up here at all?
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

You didn't expect to find this? Imagine how i felt when i first got lost here, thats why i'm like this. I wasn't born a wolf." Lessia dusted herself off and set about looking at her laminated map. "I usually stop in at this *points on map* log cabin, i bought it so i try to find and use it."
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"A log cabin? I came here to find a log cabin that I was told I could stay at until I could find a more suitable area to live and that looks like the place I'm going to!! But how come I was told this if you already have your name on it? I talked to someone on the phone about it...I..wait..was it you? And if so how and why would you let me stay there?