The OutCast

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

The OutCast

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

This story is about a young woman named Sabre who lives a lonely exitense as a Lycan..she believes she is the only one out there and she makes the desicion to live in the forests of Canada as she hopes that she can make friends there with the small town of people.....so we begin the story a few days before she makes the move and as always anyone can join and powerplay is aceeptable with fairness.......

"I wish this wasn't this way. I wish I din't feel so alone in this world," she said weeping to herself as she loaded her few precious items in the final luggage.. She sat the case on the floor and dream about her long journey ahead, "maybe I'll find comfort there away from this world of uncaring humans," and she drifted into a deep sleep......
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Rolyn a alpha male sits on the rock which the others call "the throne" because thats where you can see the whole clearing and that where Rolyn sits and watches over his pack. his amulet given to him by his mother started to vibrate and glow a little bit. "What the heck is this thing?" he asked him self, nobody knows whatit is, its whats left of the golden era. not much survived.
THE GAME

My Armory
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Shadow was in the forest near the rock 'Throne'. She wasn't second in command to Rolyn, or even properly in his pack, but she knew him, sort-of, and occasionally brought information, and was alowed on their land. She saw with keen eyes that Rolyn's amulet had started to glow a bit, and moved off into the forest. She didn't know what the amulet was, either, and had other stuff to do- Getting home being high on her list.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Mig sat on the ground and looked up at Shadow. He yawned and waited for any new disturbance for him to explore. He walked around and continued to look over at Shadow as he respected her with great respect. He would guard her at all costs even if it meant his life. She helped him find a right pack to join.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

It was morning now and Sabre had just loaded the last of her belongings into the car and she looked back at the for sale sign that sat in her front yard that now read"SOLD" and she was glad it was over and jumped into her car and drove for hours down the highway and saw the sign the read, "Canada next right" she sighed and smiled thinking that finally she would have a great place to live and lots of space to roam free on her special nights although she still knew she would be aloneshe was still happy none the less. If only she knew what lie ahead for her in this new and relaxing environment she wanted so badly.......
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig walked around and went towards the road on the other side of the forest. He heard tires and was going to inspect the area for suspicious findings.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre rode down he highway that was nice and empty of cars," This is certainly nice!! No traffic, no people around to mess up my peaceful mood," she said smiling to herself. " Now I must find this cabin out here in this place so I can start my new life." she slumped down in the seat of her car and let out a sigh of releif...
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

Not hearing the approching car Lessia started crossing the highway. She was in her own little world, walking through the wood land.
The car appearing around the blind corner shattered her day dream. "ARR!" *Clunk, Thump* Her rucksack was caught by the car and knocked Less' across the road. She rolled to the kerb and was motionless.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Redo. :)
Last edited by Miguel on Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre screamed at seeing the large creature that had shattered her windshield and came to a stop a few meters down the road. She sat there trying catch her breath and stared through the rear view mirror at it. She eased out of the car slowly and started to walk toward it when the scent caught her nose, scent familar to her, but she wasn't sure why it seemed so.She walked up and saw what it was," Oh my god!!," she gasped. "I can't believe it!!, she said as she kneeled down to the Lycan and could still sense life in it. She jumped in her car and drove her car farther into the woods and she could feel the shift coming and allowed it to as she knew this was the only ways she could do anything to help. She looked around and lifted the Lycan over her shoulder and took of into the forest....
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig saw the person and pulled his dagger out suspicious that the person was carrying Lessia. He jumped out and growled not noticing the person was dangerous.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

SabreWereWolfQueen_84 wrote:Sabre screamed at seeing the large creature that had shattered her windshield and came to a stop a few meters down the road. She sat there trying catch her breath and stared through the rear view mirror at it. She eased out of the car slowly and started to walk toward it when the scent caught her nose, scent familar to her, but she wasn't sure why it seemed so.She walked up and saw what it was," Oh my god!!," she gasped. "I can't believe it!!, she said as she kneeled down to the Lycan and could still sense life in it. She jumped in her car and drove her car farther into the woods and she could feel the shift coming and allowed it to as she knew this was the only ways she could do anything to help. She looked around and lifted the Lycan over her shoulder and took of into the forest....
Slowly coming around Lessia noticed she had fur and claws and so did whoever was carrying her. Speaking was hard now. "Wha...whats happened?" She felt sore and her head hurt. "I...must be dreaming." Everything got darker then she blanked out.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre carried the injured female Lycan to a clearing in the forest and lay her down and looked at her," I can't believe this!! I thought I was the only one that existed and now this happens. I probably killed her!!!" she said looking away tears falling. Suddenly she heard a sound behind her and she spun around to see another Lycan approaching teeth bared...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig stopped im place and said, "another Lycan?I thought I was alone,i'm sorry." He leaned down and bowed his head. He said, "I was just thinking you were a threat." He walked over to Sabre and smiled.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

don't feel sorry for me Miguel because i should be saying that to you and anybody else that I upset, I am sorry all of you :( Let's all forget about this and start this again

Sabre watched the Lycan sensing he was no threat she calmed down and started at him as he sat beside her,"Who are you? Where did you two come from? I thought I was the only one!!! I never could sense anymore, so I thought......," she stopped suddenly in mid speech and started crying..
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig walked over to her and put his paw on her. He said, "Hey...it's okay,you are just confused." He walked her to a log by the lake and said, "my name is Mig and this is Lessia. Unfortunately we don't run the tribe. You will need to talk to Rolyn and Shadow. We don't have a very big pack so forgive me." He took the rope bandana from around his ears and cleaned it off. He said, "so would you like to join?"
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

A dazed gesalt Lessia came round again, her memory was putting things into place. "You...hit...me...now look at me." She held her sore head. "It'll be ages before i can turn human again." Not remembering making any alliences. "...Pack? i think your mistaken, never seen you before in my life."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig ran over to her and pulled a cloth out. He put it on Lessia's head and wiped the blood off. He said, "don't worry about it...we will focus on that later." He sat down next to her and looked up at Sabre.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"I don't understand any off this at all!! Is this a dream? No!!! I have to go back to my home!!! This isn't real I can't do this I have to go!!," she started freaking out and felt her legs buckiing underher and eveything starting to go dark....
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig ran over to her and tried to help but was simply thrown back. He watched and sat by the tree.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Happily jumping on Sabre and pinning her hard to the ground. "Relax! i'm the only one with an excuse to freakout here, you hit me in your car!" Lessia smiled at Sabre who was pitifuly struggling about under her grip.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig wiped the impact blood from his mouth and stood up. He ran over to Lessia and helped her. He tilted his head confused of why this was so hard to hold a Lycan down. He looked at Lessia and said, "somthing bad is near...I can feel it in my senses." He stood up and growled looking into the forest.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre came back to her senses, " I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me!!! Ummmm.....could you let me up now..please?" Sabre got up and immedeitly heard something and sensed something was wrong and already confused and flustered she bared her teeth and took off into the woods....
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig took off after her as he watched Lessia. He cautiously realized that the hunters were following him. Mig tripped on a log and lost his bandana. He screamed for Sabre and began to panic. The bandana was like a good luck charm to him. He stood up and became confused and disoriented. He said, "Sabre.............................Pleasse helpp me." He fell to the ground and went unconscious.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre looked back seeing Mig hit the ground and slid to a halt and turn around," Mig!! Oh my God!!" she choked out and lifted Mig over her shoulder with ease as she was rather built for a female Lycan then howled for Lessia not being able to see her. She did not want to leave her behind....