When the Darkness Falls

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

i don't know what to say, all the relationships i had very messy endings leaving me hurt. it kinda vaccinated me from getting close to a woman. i was affraid an emotion that i havent felt for a while. my heart saying go to her but my mind says stay away.
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

She could feel his body straining and looked at him," Shean? Are you ok? I didn't mean to..just do that, but my feelings for you have grown greatly, I mean when I first met you, there was something about you that I just admired and now well..I just couldn't hide it from you anymore..I am sorry, I need to go and get some air.." she got up and walked out of the tent and was surrounded by her tribe. Hugs and muzzling her some at her feet in wolfen form...
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i don't care any more! i must be with her. dispite my fears of being hurt i walked right out and kissed her hard.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

((I didn't post that, my dumb sister got hold of my computer when I was getting a drink and started to type S#$%. I'm really sorry about that.))
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre went stiff and couldn't move. Her pack members stared mouths wide open, some of them nodded some just smiled, still some just looked at each other."Sabre looked at him still a little shocked from his quick movements."Shean?.....
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"sorry, i was hurt so many times. i was afraid to get close because i'm afraid to get hurt again..... trusted me with your life and every one elses life, so i think i can trust you with me."
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

She smiled and lay her ears back and lay her head against his chest,"I would never hurt you..well not on purpose"she laughed lightly. She looked around and saw Mig in the back of the crowd looking right back at her....
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig grinned and looked at the ground. He walked over to her and said, "you feeling better?" He looked at Shean and said, "Shean,you're alright." He walked away and went into his tent.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre followed Mig," Mig are you alright? I mean I want you to know I care for you as much as I always have, please always remember that." Shean stood outside while she talked to him....
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig said, "I'm fine.Sabre,as long as you are happy." He smiled at her and hugged her. He said, "Shean has proven to be a respectful lycan,even though he killed my family i'll forgive him. I have you still." He leaned away from her and smiled.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

She nodded, "Thank you Mig, I knew I could always depend on you." she said giving him a quick hug then heading back outside to Shean. She hugged him and lay her head on his muscled chest listening to his heavy heaving and feeling his strong arms around her. She felt like she could lead her tribe the right way, the way she always wanted to lead them, but now she had help through a friend who was also her mate...
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

the tribe welcomed the new alpha male with a corous howl i joined in along with sabre. i smilled and i haven't felt feeling this good since a long time
Last edited by Anubis on Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig walked outside and nodded to Shean. He said, "Shean,thank you,and may I ask for the responsibility of being your guardian." He looked at Sabre and said, "My big sis is growing up." He laughed jokingly and sat down.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre smiled at Mig then looked at Shean smiling. She walked over to him I know this all just happened, but we still have this war on our hands and we need to start to focus on that now." she walked away and headed over to Ahanu and talked to him...