When the Darkness Falls

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

When the Darkness Falls

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

This is a story of the a group of humans that are not all that human at all and they fight for the right to live as one with the human race that hates their kind, but although these sub-humans wish peace and live normal in the daytime, when darkness falls they are once again in a battle for survival and to live as they would as if they were human, but their are a handful of humans that wish the same and want peace as well.....Rules are as follows: Powerplay acceptable, but be fair please and enjoy the story as it progresses And anyone may join And PLEASE STICK TO THE STORY FROM ONE POST TO ANOTHER :D Let us begin.......

Werewolves.......Hated by so many, loved by few..This race is fighting to preserve themselves so that they may live and let live..They have a hard life as everywhere they turn, there is someone hunting them...all they want is live...all the humans want is their lives and they are determend to complete the slaughter they started so many years ago and it still goes on till today into the 20th century their life is stiil a stuggle to survive.........

"I don't understand this!!! Why can't they leave us be? Why must there be so much violence in this world? I don't like this, I don't like this at all", What is the report of the Lycans in the other regions?.....Sabre asked still pacing the floor as her pack members stood there watching her in a panic obiviosly flustered and agitated....
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

A trail of rustling leaves could be heard to any werewolf standing guard. Pants issued from the open mouth of a very humanoid like creature, its hands swiping at any branches that appeared in his way. He even snapped a few in his hurry to get away from whatever he was trying to run away from. His hair of grey whipped from side to side in its low pony-tail, eventually slowing enough to just droop over one of his broad shoulders as he slowed to a jog, and eventually just collapsed onto his knees from exhaustion. Unfortuantly, the spot where he collaposed also convienently had a rather large flock of birds. So, at the thud of his body connecting with the ground, they flew upwards in a multi-colored spiral of browns and reds screeching at the top of their little birdie lungs.
Boo
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Mig stood up seeing the area of birds arise. He looked at Sabre and had a look on his face of what he should do. It could be a hunter or Lycan.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre looked around hearing the sound and raised her lip revealing her long canines, "Mig? take some recruits and go see what that was" she said start looking around cautionsly....
white
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Post-Humanist

Post by white »

I jogged after the Lycan, keeping up a steady gait and some good distance in the hopes of exhausting him. Normally this wouldn't be possible, but for some reason this one seemed tired; it was working.

I looked up as a flock of birds took flight. Perfect, that must be where he was. Deciding that the chase had gone on long enough I sprinted forward into the large clearing where the Lycan had collapsed. "I've got you now!" I exclaimed gleefully.
Sanity is relative.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre came up behind Ral and looked over his shoulder at the intuder, and noticed it was wounded badly...." What the hell!!, she said walking over to the almost motionless body..
Nyx
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: Teenage boys & ketchup....yummy

Post by Nyx »

Nyx lifted her head up from a fresh kill she has just made, blood dripped from her mouth as she sniffed the air. Leaving her kill she started to jog over to where the commotion came from keeping her distance not wanting to disturb the others that were at the site already. Licking her lips, she crouched down slowly careful not to make noise. But the sound of a twig cracking underneath her weight was like a bomb in a library, it echoed louder and louder. Cringing Nyx growled softly, "damn"
He who makes a beast out of himself,gets rid of the pain of being a man.....
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre jerked around at the sound, smelled the air and growled. She walked towards the sound and was followed closely by a few of her pack..
Nyx
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Nyx »

Seeing them coming towards her she debated whether to run. And RUN was the answer... Jumping up from her hiding spot she ran, ran as fast as she could knowing that they would be pursuing her. A small grin formed on her face as she opened her mouth to let her tongue hang out.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"Damn you!!!" Sabre dropped to all fours to pursue the spy and her pack members followed closely.....
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

The exhausted Lycan had curled up into a ball slowly but surely, his hands clasped over his ears. He seemed to be muttering something to himself. Ah... yes! Listion closely enough and you could make out some words against the otherwise wordless rambling.

"Away...away...away..." Casimir mumbled, seeming now oblivious to the disorder around him. "Take away...."
Boo
Nyx
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Nyx »

Hearing the were's shout of frustration only egged her on even more, a bigger grin forming on her muzzle. Running faster she could smell the sweet smell of victory until she took a right turn and ended up at the bottom of a large cliff, DEAD END. Turning around she raised her hackles and waited for the others to come, her teeth glistening in the moonlight as she raises her lips to show them off.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig ran to check on the fallen Lycan and picked the injured Lycan up. He heard someone chasing after one of the members. He stood up and ran back to the tribe camp. He laid the wolf down and went to search for the member that was in danger.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

"oh s***" i said to my self, today i just had my semianual physical and that i and the rest of the us army found out my wolfhood. i didn't know i was a lycan i wasn't aware that i was bitten. i limped my from the bullet wound on my right leg, it was no friendly fire my buddies turned on me when they found out. luckily i got away and manage to grab my self a modified M-16 thats used to hunt and kill the Lycan race. it was a shock but i wasn't suprized lately i've have uncharcterisic stamina, sterength and speed. i grew a half a foot in a week from going from 5'11" to 6'5". i used the m-16 as crutch to help me along in the thick forest.

my unit got reasigned from Iraq to help with the Lycan exerimnation of the US. i came to an expected pack house in an old decaying building. hopefully they can take pitty on a wounded soldier. what i'm thinking i hunted them my recored tells that i had 11 confermed lycan kills. and it was too much of a risk people say that they are monsters. but i'm not sure when during extermination the males fight back while the wemen and children flee. i don't know what to belive are they monsters or missunderstood beings. i don't know i want to belive that they are monsters to make it right to kill them in my head. but what i saw was inteligence and concern for one an other. i sat down on a rock and thought for a moment. i thought, if they are monsters and will kill my self to prevent my self to become one. if i was right and they are felling senteint inteligent beings, then i give them thier right to kill me for retrobution for their loved ones i slaghtered. this is the only thing i can do i wont be able to survive on my own and no one will take me in knowing full well what i now am. this seem like the right thing to do.

i got up and apperoteched the building with my arms up.
Last edited by Anubis on Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig noticed movement near the house. He stopped and saw the soldier. He snuck up behind the man and howled. He however didn't want to kill the man. He was new to the pack of wolves and wasn't as clever. He walked over to the man and cautiously looked at him.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Anubis wrote:"oh S#@^" i said to my self, today i just had my semianual physical and that i and the rest of the us army found out my wolfhood. i didn't know i was a lycan i wasn't aware that i was bitten. i limped my from the bullet wound on my right leg, it was no friendly fire my buddies turned on me when they found out. luckily i got away and manage to grab my self a modified M-16 thats used to hunt and kill the Lycan race. it was a shock but i wasn't suprized lately i've have uncharcterisic stamina, sterength and speed. i grew a half a foot in a week from going from 5'11" to 6'5". i used the m-16 as crutch to help me along in the thick forest.

my unit got resined from Iraq to help with the Lycan exerimnation of the US. i came to an expected pack house in an old decaying building. hopefully they can take pitty on a wounded soldier. what i'm thinking i hunted them my recored tells that i had 11 confermed lycan kills. and it was too much of a risk people say that they are monsters. but i'm not sure when during extermination the males fight back while the wemen and children flee. i don't know what to belive are they monsters or missunderstood beings. i don't know i want to belive that they are monsters to make it right to kill them in my head. but what i saw was inteligence and concern for one an other. i sat down on a rock and thought for a moment. i thought, if they are monsters and will kill my self to prevent my self to become one. if i was right and they are felling senteint inteligent beings, then i give them thier right to kill me for retrobeution for their loved ones i slaghtered. this is the only thing i can do i wont be able to survive on my own and no one will take me in knowing full well what i now am. this seem like the right thing to do.

i got up and apperoteched the building with my arms up.
Sabre noticed some more noise deeper into the woods, "Take care of this guys, I have to go and checkout something, and with that she ran into the off into the woods towards the sound...
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"oh fuuu....!" i said to my self, my soldier instinks is screaming "take the gun and shoot it!" but i decided not to go threw with it. "please, please let it be a monster, please!" i wispered to my self i hoped it was so it can kill me knowing that i didn't kill inocent people. "please just kill me already" i said to it. closing my eyes tightly i stood their not expecting an responce from it.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig stood in place and waited for Sabre. He didn't want to make any sudden movements. He backed away from the man and tripped.
white
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Post-Humanist

Post by white »

((Waitwaitwait, I'm a packmember now? I thought I was a hunter. Oh well...))

I shook my head, sighing, and approached the injured Lycan.
"So what's your story? Running through our territory unannounced, and with a serious injury to boot."
Sanity is relative.
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

Ralith Lupus wrote:((Waitwaitwait, I'm a packmember now? I thought I was a hunter. Oh well...))

I shook my head, sighing, and approached the injured Lycan.
"So what's your story? Running through our territory unannounced, and with a serious injury to boot."
((I'm a wee bit confused... but I'll take this to be my post.))

He stopped muttering to himself and looked up almost sorrowfully at the other, though he didn't uncurl from his painful ball. "I didn't have much of a choice, ya see." Casimir said in a low mutter. "If I didn't I would've ended up like my poor lil' sister..."

A whine escaped from his throat and he squeezed his eyes shut. "Little Alyssa... poor poor little Alyssa.. Couldn't do nothing. Damn soldiers and their guns." he growled, seeming to have reverted back to his own little world. "Should've stayed... should've tried to break her free. Oh! What a tried existance we've led the two of us..."
Boo
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

it took a second to register then after a moment i relised they aren't monsters! i had a look of horror plastered over my face, i fell on my knees. "OMG!!! What have i done!!" i feelt ot the ground on all fours. my supitios were right, i killed inocen't people! i puched the ground and started to cry. the memmorys of the murders i had done flooded my soul, it was like acide. i'm a murderer, i started to feel very sick. i was disgusted what i did i wanted to die. i took the M-16 and put the barrel in my mouth. i too it back out to say. "I'm so sorry! i'm sorry for killing your people!" i put it back in and closed my eyes and got ready to fire to kill my self so i can burn for an enternity for all the people i killed.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig ran over to the soldier and tackeled the gun from his grasp. He said, "what are you thinking...I won't just kill another Lycan as I feel. You need to talk to the boss about your doings." Mig threw the gun into the bushes and jerked the Lycan off the ground. He stared at the Lycan angrily and said, "what were you planning on doing?HUH?"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"i was going to kill my self!" i started crying unconterabaly "i didn't know, we didn't know! You supost to be monsters! mindless blood thursty monsters!" i started to calm down but still feeling like s***. "we all thought that. i killed so many i can taste thier blood right now!...... i belong in hell!!! i wasn't aware untill i found that i was werewolf my self!" Mig looks pissed i starred in him in the eye. "tear me apart or give me my gun so i can blow my own head off........ either way i plan on dying!" he still starred at me i stood up facing him i tore off my greenish grey t-shirt exposing my body. "come on wolf man! is this what you want! you want to kill me! i'm right here!.......KILL ME! DUMB a**!! KILL ME! WHAT ARE YOU CHICKEN?! KILL ME!!" i got up reall close and starred him in the eye "what are you waiting for?"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig pushed the man back and said, "don't be a moron...I'll bring you to the leader and she can decide." Mig lifted the man up and said, "follow me and pay attention." He began to make his way to Sabre to let her know what Mig thought was a crazy person. He said, "I was once human you know...You killed many Lycans including my mate but I let that pass behind me.I forgive man for their doings. When the boss sees you i'm not sure what she will think but I can forgive you." Mig looked at the human and said, "you were bitten?"
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

yeesh sorry folks I screwed up up there and you seemed to fix it so this is good and I changed my post so it makes more sense :P anyhow back to story

Sabre had just arrives to see Mig walking the man out of the abandon house and stood there looking at the him, but could sense he was no human, but a Lycan like herself," Bring him to me Mig, so that I may speak with him."