When the Darkness Falls

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Sabre walked up behind Shean and stood next to him,"Wow...this is certainly interesting..and you say all this will help, heh I'd like to see this for myself and oh, when you are done with the training for the day come and see me, she turned around and walked off into the woods...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Mig spat at the Lt's face and laughed. He said, "if you ever touch her,I will kill you or at least try." He looked at the ground and continued doing his pushups.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

"oh look! your friend here as earned you 200 more!" i said as i wiped the sliva from my face. very one growled at mig "more you resiest the harder i'm going to work you!"

i turned to sabre "it what humans use the idea is to break them down and build them back up into hardened worriers"

after working them on calistetics and beating thier a** while teaching them how to fight in hand to hand combat then class where i teach them hand signals, and stratigy on the battlefield.

i went off to find sabre when the day was done
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre was deep in the woods exploring a new part of the forest sh'd wanted to see, but never found the and had found a waterfall. Before approaching the falls she smeeled the air and smelling nothing, but the flowers that littered the area she got into the water walked over to a rock close to the falling water and sat down. "This could be my new area to do some meditating. I have to figure out what to do with my pack since I know their are humans about and I don't want to lose anymore, then I've lost because of careless attacks,' she sighed then sat up on the rock, crossed her legs and closed her eyes to start her meditating....
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i found sabre mendatating by a water fall. she looked beautiful like that she was busy medatating so i started to leave but sabre stopped me my clearing out her throat.
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"And where are you heading off to?" she opened her eyes slowly and slid off the rock into the water and walking about half way over to him and held her hand out, "Come!!"......
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"okay", i took her hand and followed her into the water.
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

She lead him through the water talking to him, but really having questions that were tearing her up inside "I just found this place not to long before you came about, I had another area that I used to do my mediatating at, but nothing like this. That's originally where I wanted you to meet me, but this place to me has more life in it and I can concentrate better out her.." she turned around and looked at him. "I need to ask you, I believe that you will be a great asset to my tribes and I appreciate all that you've done, but I need to know if there are any of your former troops around that know of this area and if so are they coming this way so we can be prepared?
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig stood up from his pushups and made his way through the brush. He walked into a area that he had never seen before. He walked to a area with a waterfall and saw Shean. He ran at the wolf and pushed him into the water. He said, "I told you not to touch her." He kept punching the wolf but didn't know if it was doing much good.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"WTF!! what are you doing magit! get back into formation. and i did not touch her! she wanted to talk now get out! i'll deal with you later!!" i growled!!
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Ahanu had long since finished his exercises and sat on his boulder, resting. It wasn't that Shean's exercises had been hard, more than Ahanu just liked to relax, he was a extremely laid back person. Of course, once roused, his anger was not something to be trifled with.

Ahanu had to admit, Shean had the spirit, but he felt Sabre overestimated him. No one knew enugh to train other at being something when they themselves had only been one for what, one day? Thats like army rookie telling the career soldier who's been in battles for the last six years of his life how to do stuff. Ahanu, however, felt Shean could give them vital Information about those who hunted them.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig returned and sat down. He said, "Sabre seems to respect that Lt more than she enjoys me. I am a failure to her but I guess you still have my back." Mig stood up and stretched.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre just went and sat down back on the rock, put her head down and closed her eyes shaking her head at the mess that seems to keep showing up since Shean arrived." What the hell is going on here!!"she ran her forepaw through her mane."This is crazy!! I'm sorry Shean, but we have to go back and have a group discussion about so of these...."she stopped in mid-sentence," Let's just head back and we can talk later,"leaping off the rock and landing in the grass close to Shean they walked back to camp...Neither speaking a word....
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i excused my self to check on the recruits. "so that easy for you! its seems that i under estimated you! GET BACK ON THE GROUND! AND DO THOSE PUSH UPS UNTIL I'M STATISFIED!!!!!" i put the bolders back on thier backs "don't stop! I'll be back in a second, if any one stops i'll have all of you sleep on your heads!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"Ahanu!! I need you to gather all of the tribes around for a group meeting about Shean because there seems to be some problems with orders!!" she flashed Mig a glare and bared her teeth....
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig looked down at the ground and said, "Sabre,You just don't understand." He walkd into his tent and laid down on his cot. He sighed and said, "Sabre just dosn't understand."
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre followed him closely and entered into his tent."What is wrong with you!! Ever since Shean arrived you have been acting crazy!! Are you trying to push your luck here!? Explain your foolish behavior!!" she looked into his eyes, her hair standing on her back...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig simply nodded and said, "I am only trying to protect you Sabre, I don't trust him but you don't understand." Mig looked at her and said, "I should not act so foolish,that is a big mistake for what I did. I realize you want me to respect him so I will for you." He had a frown on his face and he said, "Sabre, please punish me for my stupidity. I can't believe I enraged you like that."
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"You don't know how much I wish to do something to you right now, but right now I just don't have the time to deal with this now that there are humans about!! You must understand that he is helping us here and you seem to be trying to confuse all of that!!" she looked away from him taking deeep breaths before speaking again, "Is that all your acting out about or is there something more? I don't think that's all of it, I think you have something your hiding and I want to know what it is!! As your leader I deserve to know!!" she sat down and stare at him waiting..
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

" I-I saw him when he killed my family with his friends." Mig felt a tear drip down his muzzle and said, "I tried to forgive him,I tried." Mig looked at her and grinned saying, "I am a moron to put this crap on your mind Sabre. You have enough to think about."
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre was quiet and stood up she looked at him and stare back at her tear filled eyes and opened her arms to him as if asking him to stand up as well,"Mig" she closed her eyes...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig cried and said, "I loved my family, I know it wasn't just him but it was 11 too many deaths. He killed my Father,Mother,sister and two brothers. I ran when I should have fought. I thought of you as a sister. You took me into your tribe and helped me. You don't know what it feels like to wake up each morning and know that all I have is you." He hugged her and said, 'I am sorry Sabre...I am sorry I brought my problems into your tribe."
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"I didn't know....why did you not tell me sooner?,"she hugged him, tears now falling from her eyes as well. "You had your own problems, but as your leader I am here to help and I want you to feel you can talk to me anytime you feel it necessary..please know I care for you as I do all of you, but you hold a special place here, just know that I care ok?.....
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig cried and said, "Sabre...I love you." She was like a sister to him and was all he had left. Mig smiled through his tear drenched fur and whimpered in happiness.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

SabreWereWolfQueen_84 wrote:"Ahanu!! I need you to gather all of the tribes around for a group meeting about Shean because there seems to be some problems with orders!!" she flashed Mig a glare and bared her teeth....
Ahanu nodded and went about his task, kicking the boulders off a few Lycan's back, and recieving thanks from those Lycans in return. Push-ups, pah. What point was it if they used their enemies tatics? Why not grab some kevlars vests and rifles while they're at it? Ahanu slowly gathered up the tribes as instructed.