When the Darkness Falls

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

"it a training exercize its supost to teach disapline and obediance! you may think this is stupid but the humans has been kicking your asses for a while now. and this is why!" i got up close "and by the way you can't use human weapons with out proper training, it stands between you winning and being pulled off the field with out shooting your self in you foot!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Ahanu snarled, not something particularly intimdating, it looked kinda dumb actually. Only because he was still in human form though. "That is not how you teach one to be loyal," he said. "Discipline should only be brought on those deserving of it, unless you wish to teach that everyone is bad and everyone needs discipline. I know enough to know the only reason a Drill Sergeant shouts and insults those he trains is mental conditioning. Teaching someone fear, how to function while rattled and distressed so they don't lose it on the battle feild."

"This isn't you human battlefeild though," Ahanu said, lowering his voice. "The only reason they'ree winning is because they have unity, they have numbers. Becuase we're playing to their rules - We're fighting them like WE ARE them. Its bloody stupid. You remeber the revolutionary war of America right? Farmers with guns shooting at Career soldiers who had been extensively trained? Us fighting them, just fighting them, is like the rebels trying to actually fight like the british in rows and columns instead of using guerilla warfare. We can't win this by numbers. We need stealth, and scare-tatics, if we intend to survive this."

"We can't take these guys on a open feild, you know this - we'll be cut down. We don't need to be yelled at or do these push ups. We don't lug around a unbalancing 60 pound backpack while fighting. We need to play on our strengths, not a human's. Thats how we'll lose. We can pass rather well as human or wolf, why not utilize that huh? Sneak into the water filtration center of some major city, slip the virus in the water, bam, we just got control of a entire city without any bloodshed. Thats a city, a bunch of recuirts, and a massive scare tatic - anyone can be a Lycanthrope. Your friend, neighbor, sister, mother, father, lover, children, the bar-keep in your favorite bar, anyone of them. Widescale panic. They'll need peacekeeping as much as war-fighting."

"Whats more - we need to resolve this war to a peaceful solution. We WILL lose if this keeps up. "
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Mig pushed away from Sabre and said, "I-I will be outside." He slowly walked out of the tent as he whiped the tears from his muzzle so he wouldn't be seen. He looked at Ahanu and nodded.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"true, you right i have been going about this all wrong, but still you need training. like those minute men in the revolutionary way. they ran at the sight of the british until they got tained by some one from russia. sterength is no use if you don't know how to use it right"
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Ahanu allowed a small smile that he had actually been able sway Shean to his point. He nodded. "Yes, there is preparation for war needed, they have strength, they have power, speed, ability, but it is like the stock metal in a weaponsmith's shop, not yet molded and honed into a deadly blade."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i smilled. "but we need the advantage of technology claws teeth and knives wont cut it alone. we need armor, weapons, gernades. i got an idea to get our hands on them but its a little risky given our situtation."
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig sat down on a log and said, "My family was killed by your useless men. I will kill them and get revenge on those that truly hurt me." Mig sharpened his blade and said, "I will kill all of you!" He ran into the woods and looked for a group of men or any human possible to kill.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"Firearms won't help us," Ahanu said. "Thats too familar to the human soldiers. A Werewolf with a machien gun, shooting you is...less scary than one bellowing and swinging a 5 foot blade of steel at you. Soldeirs today are used to getting shot, blow up, they however, aren't used to the idea that their enemies can claw them to shreds, will seemingly materialize from the woods with claymores and hack half their unit in half before they know what happened. We could make melee weapons, hide them around the forest. Our warriors could travel in wolf form or human, when trouble arose, they'd have the tools nearby without being suspicious, and they could move to gestalt and arm themselves, then strike."

"It would seem as if we were litterally coming out of the wood work, esspecially if patrols moved widely-spaced enough that if one comes into conflict, the others are closxe enough to respond, and attack from multiple angles. If we used guns, we'd fight as they are, and with grenades we'd be doing them a favor. Our cover would be destroyed, less places to hide."

"It'd turn our woods into a place humans wouldn't set foot in. Like it was haunted. They only problem is, well, bvombs, fire, planes. We can't match them in naval or aerial strength. We'd have to render them incapable in those areas somehow. Bring them down to our level."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"OMG!! we need to stop him!! he wont survive alone against human soldiers"
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Sabre walked out of the tent and wiped what tears remind on the fur under her eyes, giving a nod to the three standing not to far away, "Godd work Ahanu!! Now I think we should get this meeting in order!! "she nodded to Ahaun..
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"Sabre we need to stop mig he going to kill any human he sees!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig saw a group of hunters and pulled hs machete out and threw it into one of their skulls. The second man pulled a pistol out and shot Mig in the shoulder. Mig screamed but to the men sounded like a howl.Mig said, "Kill me you dirty bastards, You killed my family.I hate your kind." Mig realized he had lost it and looked around for an escape. He felt a knife go through his stomach and howled. He limped back to a area near the camp and collapsed.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre ran up to Mig's body laying on the ground and scooped him in her arms loking up to see a lot of armed men running into the camp"Ahanu!! Take Mig!!" handing his body to him Sabre pounced on the nearest human ripping his gun from his grasp and throwing his struggling body into the forest," Leave here now or die humans!! We want no trouble here!!,"she looked back at Shean and nodded then went back to fighting of the attackers with her pack..
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig fought out of Ahanu's arms and fell to the ground. He grabbed a sword and ran at the soldiers. He said, "Y..o..u can't hurt her,leave." Mig stabbed one of the men and fell to the ground. He crawled back to the camp and said, "Sabre,it was for my family.I'm sorry Sabre." Mig growled and felt a dart go into his shoulder. He looked down and said, "Saaaaaabre,I feeel wierdddd." Mig noticed that everything became blurry and moved. He felt his head and went unconscious.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i looked at the hunters. "leave or i will shoot!" i had my m-16 pointed at thier heads.
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre stopped in her tracks," Mig? Nooo!! she ran back through the lot of soliders and threw them out of her way as she ran. Picking up Mig's body she held him close to her and rocked him in her arms. "This is all my fault that he's hurting like this!! she howled in pain and so loud that everyone stopped and stared, the howls were heard throughout the forest and only her tribe knew the calling and it signaled for other pack members to come to their aid..she didn't notice one of the soliders coming up behind with a Dagger raised and ready to strike her down....
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i shot the soilder in the head and started to pick them off one by one.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Edit :)
Last edited by Miguel on Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre gapsed and looked back seeing the body falling. She looked up to see Shean gun still aimed at the other soliders who were steadly coming out of the forest. She got up and ran to a tent in the back of the camp and placed Mig's body there and he looked up at her, "Mig please stay here? Please? I need you to stay put this time!! If you care about me like you say then stay here and keep quiet.."she stroked his mane and got up and ran outside, hearing wolf howls coming from deep within the forest and getting closer..
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Thank You :D Mig :D
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

((I'm trying to stay on topic. When I post somthing else has already been posted. I'm really sorry that I am screwing things up. Im trying my best to keep posting on topic.)) :(
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig sat down on his bed and nodded. He rubbed his muzzle and moaned. He walked over to the door cloth and looked out watching the fight. He said, "This is all my fault,Damnit." He kept cursing to himself and walked back to his bed.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

SabreWereWolfQueen_84 wrote: hearing wolf howls coming from deep within the forest and getting closer..
The soldiers were fairly surprised when Ahanu, in his black and dark brown furred Gestalt form came barreling towards them, a large claymore in hand, and only a few had recovered enough to fire a few rounds before Ahanu swung, and cut several in half, splashing himself, the trees, and the sword with their blood as the blade passed effortly through their bodies. He let out a bestial roar, before hacking into another soldier, purposely putting way more force than he should have into the blow so the claymore struck a tree trunk, splintering it. It was a scare tatic pure and simple, it worked too, several soldiers lost their nerve and fled.

Ahanu could hear their screams as wolf-form Lycans ran them down.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig moaned and stood up. He walked outside of the tent as the men fled. Blood splattered all over his tan-brownish fur. He reached up and felt it splatter on his muzzle. He looked over at the dead humans and said, "No...not my family,you dirty bastards." He raised his sharpened dagger and ran at the fleeing men and pounced on top of one of them. He jabbed his dagger into the man's shoulder and lifted him up. He said, "This is for my family." He yanked the dagger out and jabbed it into the man's chest. He said, "Enjoy you fool."He dropped the man and walked back to the tent avoiding eye contact with any of the others.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"Ahanu!! Sabre ran to him and put a hand on his shoulder,"Well done!! I am proud of you and your quick actions,"she looked at him and smiled. She saw Shean standing close and smiled at him and started to walk to him, suddenly feeling her legs buckle under her, everything going black.."Shean......