When the Darkness Falls

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

i caught her. "oh s*** shes hit!" i looked and bullet wound in her thigh. i grabbed a med kit from one of the soldiers. i removed the slug and sewn her back up. and gave her a sedative to help through the pain. and put her in the bed in her quarters.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Mig walked into her tent and sat down. He pulled a log chair over next to the bed and put her paw in his paw. He said, "Thank you Shean,I owe you my life." He looked at her and said, "She is like a sister to me.She is all I have left." He brushed his paw through her mane and stood up. He nodded to Shean and smiled.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Sabre still unconcious was having strong images flash through her mind. It was images of pain and suffering. She could see her pack members and her others folk being killed and being tortured. Her body was jerking violently and she started talking, "Please leave us!! We never meant any harm!! Please don't hurt my family!!! No...please don't!! Please don't!!!" she jumped up, her eyes were bloodshot full of rage, she looked at Shean, "You want to kill my family!! You must die human!!"drool flying out her mouth teeth bared she attack Shean snapping her jaws at him,"You all must die!!"she looked over and saw Mig then jumped at him staring at him in the eyes same rage and anger there..
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i tackled sabre down to the floor. "SABRE!! its us, calm down!" she was too violent. i took out a siringe and jabbed it in her arm. she stopped thrashing. i looked at mig. "i sudated her she fine."
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig said, "Why would she try to kill us?" He put his paw on her chest and lifted her up. He put her back on the bed and said, "Sabre,if you can hear me, I will always protect you." He smiled at her and leaned his head on her chest to rest. He looked at Shean and grinned saying, "You are alright Shean."
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

After awhile Sabre stir again this time waking up slowly her eyes adjusting to the light. She rubbed her eyes,"Mig? Shean?...Ahaun?? What's going on? Where am I?"she could only smell them since she was still waking up from the seditve given to her and was still unaware of her outburst towards them....
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig rubbed his hand through her mane and said, "It's okay Sabre,you are okay." He smiled and looked at her. He said, "We had to sudate you.If we didn't it would have killed us. It seemed that somthing was bothering you in your dreams."
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

She jumped up quickly"I tried to kill you?! What do you mean!!"she rubbed her head feeling pain run through it,"I don't remember anything, just feeling pain..I don't know what to say, I just know my head hurts and I need to rest more."she lay back down."Yes I need to rest...have much work to do later"....she closed her eyes
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig moved the chair back to the side of the tent. He laid down on the spare bed and thought to himself. He said, "What did she see in her dream?" He looked at her and sighed. He walked outside and felt the cool brisk night air blow into his fur. He was happy to have the cooler air blow through his fur. He sat down and looked to the sky as it gleamed a light orange and blue. He rubbed his muzzle and said, "I don't understand why........why?" He walked back into the tent and laid down on the bed closing his eyes.
Mig stood up in the middle of the forest and said, "Where am I?" He saw Shean and Ahaun dead on the ground. He felt a knife go through his stomach and saw Sabre. He said, "Sabre....help." He saw blood drip from his mouth and stomach. He said, "This has to be a dream." He felt the knife yanked from his stomach and fell to the ground.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre awoke and saw Mig face as he slept and he looked like he was in pain, but she continued out of the out of the tent. She felt this pain still in her head, but it only made her think of killing more human. She could hear voices in her head tell her to come to them. It felt like something took over and she ran off inot the forest feeling the need to follow the commands of these voices and couldn't do anything more, but that...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig took a deep breath and opened his eyes. He still had the taste of blood in his mouth. He noticed Sabre was gone and began to panic. He ran out of the tent and looked for her. The tribe was silent but she was not in sight. He had no idea what to do so he ran into the forest hoping she was there.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre wasn't herself anymore and didn't give any thought to anything around her, all she knew is that she must follow the order being given to her. She found herself in a town full of soilders, but all they did was stare and smile and watched her walk to the bigggest building there. She stopped at the doors and got down on all fours and sat down. Suddenly the doors burst open and a well dress soilder walked out and stopped only inches from her. He pat her on the head and snickered evilly, "Good Wolfy....
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig slowly made his way towards the building. He went through the back door and killed one of the soldiers. The rest of the men left and Mig ran over to the room that all of the men were standing. He charged through the door and one of the men pulled a remote out. He aimed it at Mig and hit a button. Mig fell into a deep trance and sat down. He was stabbed with a injection and turned into full wolf. The man was petting him and said, "Okay boy,watch her." Mig sat on the ground and watched the man leave. He kept his eyes locked on Sabre. It was as if he was the man's pet. He was cleaning his fur and tilted his head at Sabre as if he didn't know her.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Ahanu had watched both Mig and Sabre run off, and had followed, but headed back when he saw the Soldier-base. He headed back to the tribe, grabbed the body of a soldier who had died in the recent battle who had died from a shot to the head, leaving his uniform mostly intact.

Ahanu stripped the man and gathered up his equipment and clothing, then sought out Shean.

"Hey, dude, Mig and Sabre got themself captured or somethin', we gotta go save them. You still got your army crap right? You're gonna need 'em. If we're gonna save them, we'll need to be Wolves in sheep's clothing so to speak. Disguised."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig stood up and walked over to Sabre. He growled at her and the man came back in. The man kicked Mig and said, "Stupid wolf...you arn't to hurt it." The man chained Mig to a pipe and kicked him. Mig lowered his ears and watched as the man raised a board above his head. He threw it into Mig's hind right and nearly broke it. Mig laid down and looked at Sabre forgetting who she was.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig stood up and walked over to Sabre. He growled at her and the man came back in. The man kicked Mig and said, "Stupid wolf...you arn't to hurt it." The man chained Mig to a pipe and kicked him. Mig lowered his ears and watched as the man raised a board above his head. He threw it into Mig's hind right leg and nearly broke it. Mig laid down and looked at Sabre forgetting who she was.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i followed mig and sabre they were going into the base! i was there earlier that week. "s***! i couldn't sneek in there as a human" i looked over at the tanks those would get me in safely. but it would be a diferent story on the way out. by then they would recapture the tank.

i stole a tank and rumbled through the compound. and fourced my way into the building were they had sabre and mig. i popped out and ripped of the mounted machine gun and turned the gaurds into swiss cheese
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

"So much for stealth..." Ahanu muttered, in human form and dressed like a soldier. Of course, Shean actions were quickly bringing the entire base swooping down on him, Mig, and Sabre. Which was bad, as three people, even as Lycan didn't have a snowball's chance in hell versus a entire army base.

Ahanu managed to sneak into the base in the confusion, confusion was his ally, it made sure no one noticed that despite being a soldier, he had long dreadlocks instead of a buzzcut. Ahanu thought quickly of a way to distract attention from his friends and grinned when the Idea hit him and made his way to the Ammunition storage of the base.

Ahanu quickly disposed of the two guards by walking up to one, hugging him which surprised the both of them, stealing his handgun in the hug, and shooting the both of them while they were surprised. Ahanu then used the Guard's own hand to bypass the Security on the building's door. Once Inside, Ahanu disposed of the interior guards with his rifle, then pulled one of his grenades with a long timer out, pulled the pin and chucked it into the massive storage of ammunition and other explosive/flamable stuff.

Then, Ahanu ran like hell, after nearly 10 second of running, Ahanu was floored by the concusive force of the explosion as the Ammunition store went up in a fireball, and quickly got up, running towards a more hidden spot, as the base's attention was drawn to this explosion, and thus, divided between the Escape attempt, and the fireball that used to be their ammo dump.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre got up earing all the noise and ran to help her new master and sees a Lycan attacking him. With her mind set to protect him she attacked the Lycan, the Lycan she formally knew as Shean and since she was in full were form and she was crazied under the control and knew nothing except to defend and protect....
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig broke free of the chain and growled at Shean. He bared his teeth and stared at the Lycan. He was simply the pet of the man that kicked him. He said, "Why did you come Shean?"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"I'm getting your asses out of here" i pumed the scientists with hot lead.
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre was to confused and utter not a word. Slamming Shean to the ground staring him in the eyes now bloodshot as before drool dripping onto his chest, she only said two words,"DIE HUMAN!!!" raised her paw full of razor sharp claws above her head ready to strike him.....
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"Sabre i'm not human! wake up!!" i caught her hand got up and pined her under me. "Sabre! wake up, please!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig growled at Shean and grinned. He said, "You wolves will never learn." He circled Shean and bared his teeth. He slowly moved towards him and growled.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

The man laying on the ground got up and pulled out a remote and pointed it at her. Somehow the trigger caused her bodies strenght to increase and throwing her mind into chaos, thrashing wildly under the male she threw his body off her and went to resuce her master picking him and took off running down the long halls...
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.