When the Darkness Falls

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

"you son of b****!!" i clocked mig he is now unconchis and thrown him on my sholder and followed her
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Mig quickly recovered from the blow and said, "Shean,where am I? What happened? Where is Sabre?" He jumped off of Shean's shoulder and looked at the humans. He jumped at one of them and killed him. Mig saw Sabre running and said, "Sabre wait." He was mostly oblivious to the world since he just snapped out of the trance. He chased her and smiled not knowing she was hostile.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"Mig wait! thats not her!" i yelled at him as he run after her
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Sabre sat her master down in a room," That one Lycan broke my hold on the younger one" he complained. He pushed the remote intensity to the max."Let's see how he manages with complete and total chaos!!"he laughed evilly. Sabre let out a howl of rage as her mass and size grew immesnsly. Her fangs pushed farther out of her mouth, her claws lengthened and grew sharper, her eyes turned black. Now she greatly towered over the man. Nothing but pure rage and contempt was in her, her very soul had seemed to disappear. "Now go and kill for me!! Destory everything!! he smiled and laughed, but Sabre just sat there and looked at him with those black souless eyes and raised her gums exposing her large canines and he knew she was even out of his control now and tried to reset the control, but it was to late, as his head was off before he moved even a muscle. The remote dropped to the floor under the bed he sat on. She tooked off running down every human in her path and destorying the building and everything in it.
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i saw sabre mutaited "Sabre what have they done to you!" she didn't stop is lunged at me and using her own momentum against her it threw her back.
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre thrashed wildly on the ground trying to get up. Snarling and kicking, she finally got up and shook her head trying to focus. A sharp pain shot through her head causing her to come crashing down into the floor again. For a quick moment she could see her eyes had turned to normal and she looked at Shean. Trying to utter a word to him fighting the control over her,"Shean...please...help me!!...can't fight it...please HELP!!" she pointed to a spot on her head as if trying to show him something, but suddenly the darkness filled her eyes again and she charged at him snarling, claws swiping at him madly missing everytime as he was faster since he wasn't as big. "DIE!!!"she roared...
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"sabre i'm sorry i have to do this." i dogged her attack and nailed her on the head making her go unconchis
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig jumped at her and bit her paw. He knew she could easily kill him if she wanted but he continued to fight to help Shean. He said, "Sabre,I can't believe this is happening."
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Anubis wrote:"sabre i'm sorry i have to do this." i dogged her attack and nailed her on the head making her go unconchis
Sabre fell to the floor hard. The microchip fell onto the floor that had been placed there after the she had arrives there. Her body began to shrink back to normal and soon she was her old self. She was still unconciese, but alive and well....
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

its better to get out then look for blood. i swung saber on my sholders and headed out of here.
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

"C'mon guys, any fuggin day now!" Ahanu said, he was sitting in the turret of a Humvee waiting outside the building. "Someone get this thing moving quick, I made their ammo cache go BOOM, but uh, they still got some takes and grenades and it asint long before they realize this. Like, two, three seconds maybe. So uh, someone drive. Now. Preferably very fast."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig jumped into the vee and began to drive. He picked up the walkie and said, "Watch this." He said, "Front gate,the intruders have escaped and we are going after them." The gate opened and Mig drove out.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre started to stir and could feel herself in someones arm, but didn't fight because she was so weak,"What's going on? Where am I? I feel so sore and weak?
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"don't worry i'm getting you out of here." i said. i got to another tank and rolled out of there
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"Out of here? Where's here? I can't remember? I guess you helped me again didn't you?"she let out a small chuckle,"I am so tired..I just want to sleep now,"she snuggled into his chest and fell asleep...
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i started to get some feeling i haven't felt for a while i put her down in the gunner seat then started it up. the tank was pretty fast its top speed was 70 mph i drove us out of here.
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre slept for days recovering from the nightmare she had experienced. She slept peacefully with no disturbance from her pack except Shean and Mig who took turns watching her 24-7. Sabre began to wake up slowly and talk."Mig, Shean,..Ahanu? Where am I? I feel so strange, I feel like my body's been through hell and back again!! She sat up slowlly rubbing her face...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig walked over to her and helped her up. He smiled and hugged her saying, "Sabre you are safe now." He backed away from her and sat down.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"welcome back" i huged her something i don't ordinaraly do "oh sorry... no wonder you were a being mind conteroled"
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"Oh? I was under mind control and what do you mean no wonder I was?" she rubbed her paw through her mane and looked at him...
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"you weren't exactly your self, and don't worry you didn't hurt any one"
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"How did this happen to me? I can't understand it? It's all so blurry and I can't remeber anything about it, except waking up in you arms and feeling so tired, but happy that you were there to help. I don't know what to say, you saved my people and my life as well!! How can I ever thank you enough,"she hugged him and cried hard. His strong body felt good and made her feel safe and she never had this feeling before with anyone. Even though Mig and her were close, he was younger than her, but she still cared for him as much as she always did, still there was something about Shean that attracted her. He had saved her people, and her, and kept on helping when he didn't have too and it made her feel better. It filled that lonely spot in her heart that bothered her so much. She just lay there , agaisnt his chest and nuzzled him under the chin softly and sighed closing her eyes....Thank you Shean....
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig walked over to one of the dead bodies and kicked it. He felt a spear go through his leg. He howled and limped back over to where Sabre was. He fell to the ground and shook in pain. He said, "S-Sabre,get it out." He groaned and spat some poison out of his mouth.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((dude! enouf of that man! you are ruining the RPG by this excisve plot conterol))

i haven't felt this right in a long time, i feel like i'm home. i don't belive i have fallen for sabre. i hugged her and i started to cry
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

((I'm sorry Mig, but what are you trying to do here? It seems like you want the story just to go in a total different way then it is already going :( ...Please Mig, I have been asking you nicely, because,it's right, but your just not listening, and it's upset others, not just me...I don't want you to get your feelings hurt Mig ok?))

Sabre swished her tail back and forth on the ground. She felt so happy and knew that it would last this time and he would help her through it all. She wasn't afraid to express her feelings anymore for him, even though she'd only know him for a short period of time, she could feel it in her that he was the right one to help her lead her tribes to victory...