Believe

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Believe

Post by Miguel »

Tim sat down at his computer for the evening news. A report was recently found that the town of Wasville was cursed by some sort of werewolf or vampire or somthing. Wasville was only 20 minutes away from Quinceton. Tim's house was in the suburbal area of the city. He had many neighbors but alot of them had secrets that he didn't know about. The FBI was breathing down Tim's back and he didn't know why. Tim walked to the window and looked at the skyscrapers in downtown. They were lit up. Tim walked into his bedroom of his 1 floor house. He was only 28 and was just starting to have a life. There was a Tornado Warning for the city until 2:00AM that morning. Tim got into bed and fell asleep a bit worried about the sightings of werewolves. His vague memory was coming back to him of a large dog in his backyard when he was a child.

(Powerplay is accepted as long as it is fair. Try not to stress out any of the players.)
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

In the quiet night Lance watched and waited, he saw the house lights go out. "Not long now." He whispered to himself. Giving time for the suspect to sleep he walked over to the back door and started to pick the lock, it opened silently. Snapping off the Glocks (small pistol) safety Lance quietly strode inside.
Unknown to him he broke into the neighbors house, the moonlight shone through the uncovered windows. A small sound came from upstairs and Lance carefuly went to see what it was. "Oh my God!" Several flashes from the gun cast horrible shadows. A dark silence followed.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tim awoke and was startled by the loud gunfire. He stood up and looked out the window at the moonlit sky. He said, "beautiful city...scary world." He put his jeans on and walked outside. The cool brisk 50 degree weather cast a foggy shield over his breath. He noticed the neighbor's house was dark. He walked next door and noticed the back door open. He walked inside and said, "Maria...you okay?" He walked up the stairs to see the horror of the dead suspect. He looked over at Lance and said, "who...who are you?" He backed away from the door and ran down the stairs into the kitchen.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

His bullet proof vest wasn't bite proof, the large...dog?!...thing had just torn through it. "Hey!" Draging himself down the stairs leaving a blood smear where is arm was lent against the wall. "How was anyone allowed to keep a dog like that!" He slumped to the floor. "Damn..."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tim lifted the intruder up and said, "large dog...what large dog?" He walked the person over to his house and laid the person down on the couch. He grabbed some medical gear and said, "this might hurt a little." He put a bunch of Alcahol on the wound and tightly wrapped a bandage around the person. He turned the TV on and threw the remote to the intruder. He said, "what is your name,you are probably a ax murderer but I trust you." He walked into the kitchen and poured a can of soup into a bowl. He put it in the microwave and heated it up. He walked back into the living area and looked at the blood stained marble tile. He handed the soup to the person and said, "why are you here?"
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Not wanting to tell the whole truth. "Well i'm with the local law enforcement, i was just checking up on afew things...damn that was a big dog!" He inspected the lacerations and punctures along his arm and shoulder. "Oh, heres my offical badge. Note the number if you like, i'm no criminal, much the opposite."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tim said, "that isn't a normal dog...those bite marks are too big,there have been wierd reports of werewolves not that I believe that. What is your name?" Tim sat down and said, "OOOOOHOOWH,maybe you are a werewolf." He laughed and said, "you can stay as long as you want." He noticed the cop wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Totaly liying. "Werewolves? Haha, thats nonsence." Back to the truth. "Names Lance and i better phone in, someone could be worried about me." Pulling a crumpled cellphone from his pocket. "Umm, thats no good..."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tim looked at his phone and it began to ring. He picked it up and a voice came on that said, "Werewolves are real fool,you will join.............." The line went blank and Tim said, "damn kids,always screwing things up." He handed the phone to Lance and said, "here you go...it should help."
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

Flashlight in hand, a figure walked out from a house across the street. Clad in black, she was your steriotypical looking "goth", but she was far from thoes kids who hated their lives...she just liked the clothes. A little over 17 years old with messy dark-blond hair and a tendancy to stay up all night, she had heard something odd, and thus, thought it wise to investigate. She wasn't stupid, she had a weapon with her just in case. A dagger hanging at her hip, more specificly, a silver dagger...She didnt want to take any chances with thoes Werewolf rumors.

Her name was Jessica, but she prefered Jess, not jessy or whatever, just Jess. Hazel eyes looked over at the house she had heard the disturbance from. The chains and straps of her old bondage pants made it impossible for her to move silently, giving a constant jingle sound as she walked.

Now standing on the sidewalk infront of the house, she heard something in the bushes nearby. Aiming the flashlight towards them, she pulled out the dagger, but kept it low. There was a soft growl, but she dismissed it as one of the local dogs...Slowly moving the flashlight's beam over the bushes and back to the house, she caught a glimpse of eyeshine...red in color. Then, a sharp snarl, a flash of grey...then the shimmer if ivory white fangs. She screamed loudly, dropping the flashlight. The small dagger shot foward, digging into the creature's ribs...the blade snapped off...leaving most of it inside the beast's flesh.

She felt the seering pain as the fangs dove into her left upper arm...but it quickly let go, she fell to the ground as the beast staggered slightly...then made off into the night. If that beast was a werewolf, it would be dead by morning...Jess sat there...gasping for air.

(holy crapmonkeys, that was long!)
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tim ran outside and saw the girl. He pulled his UZI out and said, "Being in the CIA can help." He fired it into the werewolf and scared it off. He pulled the girl into the house and said, "Great two of you....I might as well call this a hotel. I have 3 spare rooms in the back of the house,choose any of them. Oh and Lance...you might want to stay on the couch." He looked at the girls arm and said, "Same bite as Lance...I feel like somthing wierd is going on." Tim walked into the kitchen and said, "Might as well prepare some real food for them." He began to cut a tomato and turned the TV on. All of the channels were in Spanish. Jacksonville had a lot of broadcasting. He saw lightning on the horizon and blinked. He walked back into the room and handed them a plate of rice and steak.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

She took the plate with a shaking right hand, holding it with only her middle, index and thumb...because she still had the handle of her dagger cluched tightly. So tightly in fact it left marks on her palm. She looked up at the man who handed her the plate...then to the other wounded man. Her eyes were a natural golden-hazel, with a hint of green...she looked scared out of her mind...."What the hell was that?" she managed finaly...poking at the steak with a fork...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tim grabbed the knife and said, "I don't know...but i'm putting this somewhere else,you will injure yourself even more." Tim stared at the bite marks and said, "I think those are werewolves that attacked you two. You were bitten so you will probably become werewolves. I can't believe I am taking you in but somthing tells me I should." He heard a tapping sound on his window. He raised his eyebrow and saw the trees blowing from the approaching storm. He noticed the girls eye color had changed a small amount and said, "Are you okay?"
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

The phone line went dead. "Oh great." *Click* Checking the amunition in his small pistol. "I don't want to become like that wolf!" *Click* The gun was reloaded. It wasn't a standard police issue firearm, It had a blue lazer sight under the muzzle and traces of a scope mount. "Infected...No, need to get out of here. Get help." Working on low blood levels stopped Lance moving to far.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tim grabbed the man and pushed him back into the house. He said, "You are going to change here. There are people who want you dead out there,you are going to be locked up now." Tim pushed the man into a room and locked the door. He looked back at the girl who was beginning to change.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

The dagger was ustless...the silver blade had snapped off inside the attacking werewolf's body...poisoning it fataly...

There came a loud crash as she dropped her plate, the food going everywhere. She was naturaly pale...but now she looked almost ghostly white. A hand over the wound...."You-Your lying...." She said, the sound of fear in her voice...Her eyes..normaly hazel...lost the brown-green color...going pure gold....Hand tightened around the wound on her arm...causing it to bleed again....
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tim grabbed the girl and tried to walk her into a room but was thrown back towards a wall. He saw the claw marks in his shoulder and looked up at her. He said, "Damn....you ruined me,but that was my fault,I guess i'll join you." He sat in place as he watched her scream in pain.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

(Umm...werewolf scratches don't do anything..only the bites.)
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

edit
Last edited by Miguel on Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tim pushed the girl into a room and locked the door. He leaned behind the counter to his kitchen so the werewolves wouldn't see him.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

She stumbled...falling to the floor with a slight thudd..."Oh....god..." She wispered...wraping her arms around her stomach and pulling her knees up tp her chest. She felt sick...ready to throw up...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tim opened the door and watched her. He said, "don't fight it...if you were going to kill me you would have done it by now." He helped her up and let her lean on his shoulder. He opened the door for Lance to come out.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Seemingly unchanged Lance watched the sight, it fasinated him watching her becoming a wolf. "Woah, will that happen to me?" He felt much better, his bite wounds had closed up alot and he wagged his new tail. "What the!? Just a tail for me, weird."
Last edited by Prowler on Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

(She hasn't changed yet....still human...O.o)
She groaed slightly...hair hiding her face...a loud pop sound came from her knees. She gasped sharply, legs giving out as she fell back to the floor...Arms going bac around her stomach as her organs moved to new locations...A sick feeling...She wanted to scream...but couldent find her voice. Her throat was tight, she could barely breathe...Gritting her teeth, she breathed slowly, making a hissing sound as the air rushed in and out between her teeth. Ears pointed, higher than they should be...sticking out from under her straight blond hair. The prickling feeling of fur against the inside of ther clothes made her twich several times...Her spine poped several times, causing her to lean foward further..."...make...it...stop..." she slowly wispered. Tears running down her face, dripping to the floor.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tim grabbed her and said, "it's over...it is okay." He smiled at her and set her down. He looked at Lance and said, "Well how do you feel?" He sat down on the couch and said, "so we need to make a plan to what we are going to do." He looked at the two werewolves and grinned in confusion. He said, "you bite me. We can drive to Atlanta but that will be a 4 hour trip. We can shop in the morning and get some breakfast. You will need to learn how to change back to a human. I have a condo in Atlanta. We will drive to Charleston SC then to Charlotte and stop at DC to decide what we will do." Tim held his arm out and said, "Bite me Jessica,I need to be a werewolf so if you have any mood swings where you lose it,I won't be killed." Tim wasn't sympathetic so he stared her in the eyes nodding.