Believe

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Tim awoke in the morning and noticed his arm around the girl. He stood up and brushed his hand through her hair. He said, "Last night was so different." He ran back to the house and grabbed some clothes. He noticed Lance sleeping on the Sofa. Tim grabbed some clothes out of the girl's bag and brought them. He tossed them to her and awoke her. He had his boxers on and was putting his jeans on as she awoke. He finished getting his clothes on and looked at her. He said, "You might want to get dressed."
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

She dressed quickly...throwing on a t-shirt and a pair of old shorts...just to cover up for now. She glared at him. It was such a stupid idea to fall asleep out there...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tim said, "Um,so how do you feel after last night?" He helped her up and smiled at her trying to be polite. Tim said, "You are so beautiful as a wolf. By the way,what is your name?" He grabbed a old pair of tennis shoes and put them on. He said, "Do you want to leave or stay in this city?"
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

"I'm cold...and wet...I just wan't to go home and sleep" She said, sounding vaguely irritated. "My name is Jess, ok..." She ignored the comment on her wolf form and began to walk back home.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tim tried to stop her and said, "Why are.....why are you going home? If your family found out about me they would probably kill me." He shook his head and walked towards his home not knowing how her family would react.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

"I won't tell them anything..." She said quite simply, continuing on her way...
(OMFG THAT SUCKED!)
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tim paced in his living room and ran out to her. He jumped on top of her and said, "Shhhhhh,don't you hear that?" Two cops came out and looked around Jess's house. They pulled their tazers out and looked for Jess.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

"oww! Sunova!!" She looked up, seeing the cops...she was surprised at how fast they found out.

(THAT SUCKED TOO!! ARGH!!!!!!)
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tim felt a dart go into his neck and fell off of Jess. He began to sleep and snore.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

She watched him fall...then glared at the cops...aiming at her. With a growl, she lept to her feet, leaping at them. In mid leap, she suddenly shifted straight to her wolf form, slipping free of thoes restricting clothes. She landed on one cop, latching her jaws around his neck and removing his throat with one quick twist of her head. Snarling at the other, who shot several times at her, not with the trank gun...but with the real gun. He shot out his entire clip, two shots hit her, one whizing across her face, slicing a slanted gash across her right eye, the other went right through her shoulder. She yelped loudly, leaping at him and removing his head...She stood over the body...blood staining her white fur...coating her jaws and chest...only one eye open, glowing slightly bright gold. a wild, untamed look. Her right eye was closed, the gash bleeding badly.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tim jumped and awoke. He looked at Jess and said, "Jess,no....NO,NO." He ran over to her and wiped some of the blood from her eye and turned into full wolf. He licked some of the blood from her fur,a tear dripping from his eyes.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

She growled and bared her teeth to him...licking the blood from her own lips, savoring its taste. She would open her damaged right eye, now half blind. Instead of that vived gold color, it was a dull silver-grey. She now realized how weak humans were...She seemed to revel in the fact that she was now far superior to everyone who had ever wronged her...She would not take pitty on humans, she would take her revenge on them...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tim backed away from her and said, "I'm sorry Jess,I was only trying to help." He stared her in the eyes and felt like she was going to make a mistake in her future. He said, "JESS,YOU ARN'T PROVING ANYTHING." He was older but seemed weaker than her. He said, "I have a feeling that you are planning somthing bad and.....you have to get through me." He stood in front of her with his teeth bared at her. He said, "You won't make a mistake,I won't let you."
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

"What mistake?" She asked, tilting her head to one side...suddenly looking very inocent. her tail whiped about playfully...she was acting like nothing had happened, though it was hard to denie that something had, especialy with that blood staining her fur.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tim said, "I know you are up to somthing Jess, I don't want to do this but I might need to stop you. Look at the blood on your fur, You killed the cops so you are angry at all humans now. Arn't you?" He snarled at Jess and growled.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

"No...They were going to hurt us..." She sat down, licking some blood from her paws. "It was the only thing I could think to do..." She gave a wolf-ish smile to him...still acting innocint.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tim moved towards her with a crazed look in his golden eyes. He said, "Jess I can't let you leave." He growled and jumped at her with his claws out.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

Easily ducking beneath him, she caught him by one of his back legs, standing up and swinging him around, letting go so he'd fly into a tree. "What're you thinking!?"
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tim looked around and said, "what happened?" He looked at Jess and noticed the odd look on her face. He said, "Jess what happened to me?"
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

"You tried to kill me..." She said with a blank stare...Tilting her head to one side, allowing one ear to flop slightly for a very confused, yet amusing look.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tim walked over to her and quietly laid down. He said, "I am sorry." He closed his eyes and sighed.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

She got up quietly, padding silently back to her own house. Her room was on the second floor, so she got in the way she always did when she got home late. Droping to the floor of her messy room, careful not to knock over her computer. Using an old towl she found on her floor (don't ask how it got there) she rubbed off the dried blood from her fur, then shoved it into a plastic bag and hid it in her closet.

Hopping up onto her bed, she listened for a moment, hearing no movement from anywhere else in the house, apart from the cats fighting again, she curled up under her warm goose-down comforter. he favorite stuffed animal, a little wolf plush, resting beside her. she was still in her wolf form....but as the sun slowly started to come up, she shifted back to her human form beneath the covers..looking completely normal, apart from the scar over her right eye.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Tim awoke as a human. He looked around and saw people looking at him, mostly joggers. He stood up and noticed the door open in his house. He said, "Lance get out of there." Under his breath. He ran to Jess's house and entered the back door. He said, "Please be here Jess." He made his way up the stairs and felt the cat brush aginst his leg. He jumped and made a loud noise in the hallway. He walked to a door hoping it was Jess's room.

He opened the door and noticed Jess sleeping on her bed. He sat down in her computer chair and noticed her father come in. He said, "Oh S#%!." He slowly backed away and took a deep breath.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

(....How the hell'd he get in...doors are locked...so is Jess's door to her room...O.o)
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

(Gahhhh,work with me. Just assume that they wearn't locked. :|)