Brith, Death, and Resurection

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Clark began to drive and said, "So...do you have a name?" He stared at the city lights and looked at her. He said, "My home is 5 minutes from here,we can stay there for the night."
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

"Names Karen and just drop me off at the first set of traffic lights, i know my own way." The breathing of the wolf made her feel uncomfortable.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

i started stir i woke up in a cagein a back seat of a car. "where am'i?" i stare to panic again. "let me out of here!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Clark said, "we arn't stopping." He ran the red light and noticed the werewolf was moving around. He pulled a tranqulizer gun out and said, "Sorry buddy...I gotta do this." He shot two darts into the wolf's neck.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Supprized that Clark had locked the door. "What are you doing! I want out!" Karen had to figure out how to get away, this guy was acting to strange to be good...but he's got a gun...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Clark said, "DAMNIT..can't you just relax,this isn't much better on me than it is on you,I found some wolf guy or somthing in the graveyard and I don't have anything planned except to bring you to my house and we will figure it out." He made sure the werewolf was laying down and waved to the guard to let him in. The gate opened and Clark drove up his driveway. He had a 2 story home with a marble interior and a wodden exterior. Clark unlocked the door and said, "you can leave or run but it will only make things worse if you run,worse on me." He stared at the dashboard and took a deep breath.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Unable to see a clear escape route Karen just sat in the cruiser, Looking most annoyed. "You know kidnapping is a serious crime police man" She sarcasticly said.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Clark said, "I ain't with the police....i'm with the FBI. I can do anything and nobody would find out." He laughed and said, "I'm just kidding,if you wearn't near the graveyard I would have been screwed." He opened the door and said, "so will you come inside?"
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

To put it bluntly. "No i won't!" Then she ffelt the wolf's breathing behind the flimsy mesh. "...Fine..." She reluctantly dragged herself inside.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Clark spoke into a voice recorder and all of the lights came on. He sat Karen down on a couch and brought her some tea. He said, "So...what were you doing in the graveyard at this hour?" He turned the radio on and put it on a jazz station. He walked into his bedroom and changed into some casual clothes. He walked back out and said, "So....do you like Chinese?"
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Still not happy at being held hostage. "I was paying my respects to a kid from uni...not that it conserns you." She looked around for a possible escape route, Karen wasn't going to play along, she wanted out. "Not hungery." She snapped.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Clark sighed and said, "fine...you can leave,just show him this ticket to get out." Clark cursed and smashed his fist on the counter. He threw a plate to the floor and said, "I just wanted you to help me with this,I am sorry that I got you into this." He walked into his bedroom and closed his door. He told the guard to bring the wolf into his house.