the wolf spirit calls ......are you ready to answer?

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

the wolf spirit calls ......are you ready to answer?

Post by Anubis »

power play is OK within reason. more than one sentence per post

I'm Aideck I'm what the native Americans call the wolf spirit. over a
hundred years has passed since i turned a human into a what humans call a werewolf to protect both man and nature alike. the world is going into kayos nature is dying humans are hating and killing one another. i thought humans can go with out my protectors. evidently they weren't ready for it yet.

made my self into a white wolf a looked at the teenage adolescence leaving school. i learned that teens make great protectors. they still have innocents of a child but they are much like adults. and they have much fighting spirit in them. i sit on the concrete in full wolf watching them trying to pick out the first of a new generation of protectors.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Michael sat down on the stairs and looked at the wolf. He said, "what are you doing here?" He reached out to pet the wolf. He said, "you don't look like any dog." He smiled at the wolf and said, "I ain't gonna hurt you."
white
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Post-Humanist

Post by white »

((Innocence? You're calling ME innocent? HAH!))
((EDIT: MIGUEL! PLEASE try to slow down! (both in post rate and story speed) Don't jump ahead; take things slowly, and make decently lengthy posts))
I hefted my overfilled pack upon my shoulder, musing abstractly on the meaning of life. Not that I had any chance of getting anywhere on it, but a little philosiphy is relaxing after a long day of classes. I glanced through my locker one last time checking for any forgotten textbooks, then slammed it shut, grinning slightly to myself as a few people jumped at the sudden noise, and headed outside.

As I left the building, a movement in the shadows of the nearby forest caught my eye. I paused for a moment, then decided to take a look; a recent falling out with my parents hadn't exactly given me cause to hurry home, and a walk in the woods might be just the way to relax and put me in a state of mind in which I could tolerate some more time in their presence. By the time I'd gotten to the edge of the trees, I'd all but forgotten what had brought my attention in that direction initially, mind occupied again in the abstract musings that are my usual company on walks such as this.
Sanity is relative.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

like any canine some reasom liked the back of my ears scratch. my tail was wagging furiuosly. then some one caught my eye. i looked in his soul he was angery rather fight then talk, but some thing about him validates that. then i looked in the soul of the kid that scratching the back of my ears. his soul was just like any other, but something makes him worthy of being a protector.

i watched the other kid walk into the forest on the other side of school's campus i'll take care of him later but i had an opertunity to change this one now. i bid the kid adu and ran off into the woods following him.

i changed to my true self an 8 ft tall anthromorphic white wolf. i wore a loin cloth and some leather arm and wrist bands. he walked passed me and said "what's your name human?" he turned around and he had a look of horror on his face. which is expected.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

No Good post
Last edited by Miguel on Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((dude, did i say that i bit you? no! i was to get you to follow me into the woods. so i can change you!))
THE GAME

My Armory
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

(ZOMG...what a spaz! XD)

Standing 6'5" with a thin, yet powerful build was Tobias Garou. He said goodbye to his friends after class, tying his long black hair up. Thoes sharp ice-blue eyes caught sight of something in the forest, and being one for checking things out, he walked in that very direction. Under his arm he caried his sketchbook, filled with doodles of wolves, werewolves, dragons, and the occasional demonic bunny....He even had a tatoo of a wolf paw-print on his right shoulder...an obsessive wolf fanatic...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Michael shook his head and stood up. He said, "Fine,i'll play your game." He followed the dog into the forest and opened his mouth in shock. He saw a 8ft wolf. He said, "What the hell is going on." He saw another student in the forest. He screamed and noticed that he alerted the wolf.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

looked at the skinny kid that followed me and i looked in his soul. "OMG!" which was a little wierd for me to say when i'm what in sence humans call a god. "hes a fanatic!" i ground. but i saw some thing very valuable to a protector. he was a oddity so a step out and reviled my self to him.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Michael said, "Uhhh, Hi....i'm Michael,I guess there is a reason you brought me here." He slowly moved towards the wolf and shook in terror. He said, " I guess you arn't going to kill me, You brought me here for somthing else didn't you?"
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

"Holy Crap-in-a-hat!" Said Tobias at the sight of the large wolf-man...it was something he said when he was seriously surprised. Yet he didnt run. This creature before him was practicaly the same one he had been drawing for so many years...."Woah..." That he said just like Neo does in the Matrix...
(XD)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i held up my hand and a white light came out my palm and entered thier bodys. then emidiatly they start to change
THE GAME

My Armory
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

Sketchbook fell to the ground...Stumbling back, he looked at his hands. Claws split his fingernails...growing out long and black. "Holy s***, dude!" He bumped into a tree, sliding down to a seated position...He looked horrified...
(hmm...what form to take...hybrid or full wolf...*ponders*)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i watched all three transform. a new generationof protectors are born
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Michael said, "What the..........." His voice went blank and he howled. He fell to the ground and screamed as fur and a tail pushed out. He cried and said, "Make it stop." He felt his face and noticed a muzzle forming. He said, "are you turning me into a dog." He screamed as his legs reshaped and his nails became longer. He felt his feet turn into paws. He felt his ears move to the top of his head. He could see a muzzle in between his eyes and howled. He could barely speak and in a low growly tone said, "My body,what happened." He saw his clothes torn and laying all over the ground. He stood up and tripped trying to get used to his new body.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

Clothes tore away...thick black fur coated his body...he slowly stood, a fine specimen of werewolf...He looked to the one who changed him...eyes deep gold. He was strong and smart...a natural leader as a human...but was he the same in this form?
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Michael cought his balance and bowed down to the Aideck in respect. He said, "Alpha,what do I need to do?" It was his instinct to respect Aideck. He had a mix of color. In one eye it was gold and in the other it was green. He grabbed a piece of rag from his torn clothing. He tied it around his head and said, "I feel there is a reason for you to gift us." He seemed as if he forgot about his human life and his real life was in werewolf form.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

He knelt before his alpha, lowering his ears and tail. Snout aimed to the ground...Ears lifted slightly...Looking sideways, he noticed something was wrong back over at the school. Without thinking, he lept to his feet...running back over. One of the students had lost it, brining an assault rifle to school...he was going to kill his fellow classmates.

(omg! Drama!)
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Michael ran after Tobias. He saw the boy with the gun and howled. The boy fired three bullets through his chest but he didn't feel it. He grabbed the boy by the throat and threw him to Tobias.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

He grabbed the boy, holding him with one arm around him, his large paw over his mouth. With the other hand, he took the gun, ejecting the clip. His sharp golden eyes glared into the boy's eyes...He growled and let go...the boy ran back into the croud, stopped by two cops...the entire croud stared at the large black wolf-man in disbelief before he lept over all of them, landing on the roof. He then made his way back to the others...knowing that the fact that all thoes people saw him could be either a good thing, or the worst thing imaginable...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Michael stood frozen in fear as he saw all of the people looking at him. He watched a child run up to him. The boy hugged him and he put his paw around the boy. A woman said, "Get away from my child you beast." She threw a knife into his leg and grabbed her son. Michael lowered his ears and jumped onto the roof. He ran back to the others. He pulled the knife out and looked at it. He saw his reflection and said, "I am a freak." He dropped the knife and leaned up aginst the tree.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

He looked at the other wolf who called himself a freak...shrugged and grabbed his oversized trench coat...(wich somehow was intact...hah hah!) He slid it on...a reasonable fit for his size. He turned and began to walk off, slinging his damaged backpack over his shoulder, sketchbook inside.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Michael stood up and told the other wolf to wait. He hoped he would somehow get into his house without his parents seeing. He grabbed his backpack and ran over to the other wolf. He said, "Where are you gonna go. You know that your parents won't let you into your house."
white
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Post-Humanist

Post by white »

((You two! SLOW DOWN!!!))
I heard something behind me, and was immidiatley reminded of the movement I'd noticed earlier. I spun around, expecting to see a stray dog or something; what greeted my eyes was nothing of the sort.
"Wh..What...What the f***?"
I just stood there staring, shock preventing an action as simple as answering his question, let alone running away as all my insticts wre screaming to do. Two others ran up behind him, suddenly slowing to a halt and reacting similarily to me. The creature paused, seeming to concentrate for a moment. He raised his hand, and a bright light flared, quickly engulfing my vision. I staggered back, blinded, and fell to the ground. I was too dazed to notice even the drastic changes my body was undergoing until they reached a peak, at which point I blacked out.

I slowly returned to conciousness; aware only of the moment, memories of the last few minutes locked away by some mental safeguard. I shook my head slowly, serving only to worsen a splitting headache. Something felt wrong. I opened my eyes and was greeted by the sight of not one, but three werewolves, and something obscuring my vision. I spent a few seconds in dazed thought and came to a conclusion. I must be a werewolf too. Having worked that out, I began to drift off, when gunfire broke through the air and screams sounded. As I regained conciousness for the second time in five minutes, I finally managed to clear my mind and take stock of what was happening. A quick decision to just take things as they are placed me safely within sanity; assuming that I wasn't hallucinating, that is. I stood slowly, balance slightly off on my newly digitigrade legs, and took stock of the situation, The three had reassembled, the other two, who I now surmised to be those that had followed me, showing what seemed like they should be major injuries, but not reacting to them at all.

I decided to recind my decision, if only slightly.

"Will someone tell me what the f*** just happened?"
Sanity is relative.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Michael said, "Hrm,are you sure.Well,you are a werewolf. And your body has changed a ton and the same happened to me." He scratched his ears and said, "What I would do to get my ears scratched by human hands.That is the most annoying part with the ears."