[bay of sorrow's rp,name still unknown]character stat postin

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Bay-of-sorrows
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: confused Werewolf

[bay of sorrow's rp,name still unknown]character stat postin

Post by Bay-of-sorrows »

okay im starting up a new rp with my relatively old character bay of sorrows... im wanting this to be the character sheet post area sort of deal, i really dont mind how long someones post is, as long as they get the point across and have some sort of detail in it... i dont deal with puppeteering or any god moders.... infact... bay gets tossed around like a rag doll in most of his fights... anyway... there is alot of backstory to my chara that i have yet to write.. and ive gone a hellova long way with him through rping... and ive decided to forget it all... im restarting.. anyway im gonna give an example of the chara sheet using bay...and this will be mine

Name:Bay of sorrows <bay>
Race or breed: silver lupe <werewolf>
Hight:5'11 <human> 7'2 <were> 3'6 <wolf>
weight/build:180 <human/muscular> 230<were/slim> 130 <wolf/slim>
sex:male
mate:n/a
pack:n/a
Description: black shoulder length hair in human form,having silver blue eyes, usually wearing a black trenchcoat and red kimono bottoms, sometimes wearing a thick leather collar around his neck <temperment/personality> calm and caring until prevoked, can become very sadistic if pushed to far other than that he's pretty laid back willing to give his life for another.

weaponry:skilled with a katana,naginata,daggers, and the occasional long sword. <dislikes firearms>
special ablilities: Aura-flare <big eslplodyness> silver tide <still unsure how this works> flashing blade <basicly puts his energy into a blade... shatters it sending the shards into an opponent, with a second command the shards explode.. really messy...and really draining> blood crystalization < any open wound can be crystalized to stop bleeding or can cut himself and form a blade from it..combined with flashing blade...it kicks but nearly kills him in the process>.

speacial background?:bay is one of a few surviving members of a group of shape shifters known as silver lupe, whos bodies were infused with silver much as most others have iron in their blood, they also have a seperate form in which all races of this particular tribe can come to inhabit.. a silver form.... their fur turning silver, eyes going from the usual silver blue to a vibrant silver white color, and their bodies becomeing more stream lined... and they are really fast...but no stronger that normal, this form is called quick silver. so far the species that are known who posses this are wolves and kitsunes, but.. there could be others as well due to the incomplete history on this particular tribe.

(and that pretty much concludes it unless someone wants to add like element or what not...and you dont have to make yours as lengthy as mine.... just as long as everyone knows what your chara is and how they look...the rest can be learned through role play)
If wolves were meant to run free, than why am i caged?
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

cool here's mine

Name: Anubis Garou

Breed/breed: werewolf, black furred

sex: Male

marital status: single

pack: lone wolf

Description: when in human he 6'4" tall 220 pounds muscular with wild black hair.

in gestalt which he like to spend most of his time in. 8' 3" tall 260 pounds jet black fur, extremely muscular. wears a buck skin loin cloth with pouches hanging off it.

in wolf form he looks the a very large black furred wolf.

personality: he is rather irritable, serious person. rather fight then talk kind of person.

Weapons: none he is master of hand to hand combat and his fists are just as deadly as swords. he would use fire arms if needed.

past he came from the shadow Tribe (pack of very strong and leathal werewolves. they are the most feared tribe) he left the tribal grounds because his need to travel. he dislikes humans but he often use thier weapons due to thier efectiveness. he drives tro be the best worrier in the world to bring honor in his tribe and family.
THE GAME

My Armory