[bay of sorrow's rp!!!

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Bay-of-sorrows
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: confused Werewolf

[bay of sorrow's rp!!!

Post by Bay-of-sorrows »

(okay this is the area for posting yay..... but after a long day of slam dancing at a friends concert ...i think im going to crash and put in the first post next time im online......so in like 12 hours or less... sorry for the delay.. but if anyone comes in .....if you wanna start things rolling....be my guest....^^ well....im out for now..... i hope we get a good rp going ^^ ) <please follow the rp rules.....like (ooc) and *IC movement and action* along with "IC speach " ~random events~ thanks ^^ ) ahh hell why not dancing kirby!!!! <('.'<) (^'.'^) (>'.')> )
If wolves were meant to run free, than why am i caged?
Bay-of-sorrows
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Bay-of-sorrows »

* luna hung high in the cool night sky, showing her full face in all its glory, the white silver rays reflecting off the lake in a most beautiful sight, attracting one inparticular, Bay stood near the water in his human form, long black trech coat flowing around his form, his red kimono bottoms barely visable, kneeling down he scooped some of the cool water up in his hands bringing it to his mouth sipping at it slowly enjoying the refreshing feeling as the water caressed his tongue, looking up to the sky admiring the beauty of the stars.*
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

My travels led me to lake where i plan to spend the night. i saw a human a ways down where i'm at i smelled the air it told me the human was wolf.
i didn't pay any antention to thim i rather be alone. i took out some dryed meat out of my pocket and started eating it as a looked at luna hovering in the night sky.
THE GAME

My Armory
Bay-of-sorrows
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Bay-of-sorrows »

*bay looked down into the water, seeing the dancing lights cast from luna, being twisted into differents streaks by the rippling surface of the water, almost resembling lightning dancing through the sky. Bay smirked for a moment, it had been quite some time since he had gone for a swim, the water felt good enough on his tongue, he couldnt imagine how good it would feel caressing his entire body. Quickly he stripped away his human clothes leaving only his rather odd boxers, little picture of some dancing cartoon character on them [ <('.'<) (^'.'^) (>'.')> Dancing kirby :D .....sorry had too ] slowly he stept foot into the water, wading out to where the water just past his hips before diving in coming up quickly shouting to himself * "Holy crap!!.. thats colder than i thought it was....gyahh...." * he swam around for a little while after getting adapting to the temperature*
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i was finished with my meal then i turned full wolf and curled up into a ball. and think what a fool he is swiming in cold water like that.
THE GAME

My Armory
Bay-of-sorrows
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Bay-of-sorrows »

*he swam to the bank pulling walking up on shore with a smile over his face* " well that felt surprisingly good..heh" * he shift into his wolf from, his body growing a thick layer or silver gray fur, picking up his belongings in his maw laying them by a nearby tree, he himself laying down for awile*
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((i don't know what to put))
THE GAME

My Armory
Bay-of-sorrows
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Bay-of-sorrows »

(( :lol: dont worry about it...we should probably wait for others to join in ))