Beware the Moon

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Beware the Moon

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

Walking along the edge of the road, wating for someone to stop, a hitchhiker looked to the sky. Seeing the clouds reviel the bright light of the full moon made him suddenly feel like he was being watched.

His name was Tetsuo, a 18 year old Japanese-American trying to make his way across the country. Messy black hair spiked slightly, dark-colored eyes reflecting the moonlight. He heard howling in the distance, but knew wild dogs and wolves lived in the area.

The air felt unusualy cold as he continued down the road, not seeing one car all night.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

the moon has been out for a while. i decided to wonder the woods by the road in full wolf looking for some road kill i wasn't much of a hunter but food killed by cars are just as good. my black fur making me seem invisable in the night. i was starving i saw a hitch hiker walking on the side of the road. a walked up to him making my self look cute as possible so i can sucker this guy from his jerky that sitting in his pocket.
THE GAME

My Armory
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

Thoes dark colored eyes shifted, seeing a large...dog, no...wolf, near the road. "Woah!" He said, jumping away from it. Tetsuo had a slight fear of dogs...and an even worse fear of wolves.

He looked at it for a moment, keeping his hands infront of him incase it attacked. He saw that it was looking at the Slim Jim sticking out of the pocket of his hoodie. "You want this?" He asked, fear audible in his voice. He pulled out the jerky and unwraped it, throwing it to the wolf as he continued to back away..."Good boy...now...go away..."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i ate the slim jim quickly. the dude was afraid of me. he must have had a bad experiance with a dog. i had nothing better to do so i followed him

((this RPG will end pretty quick if you don't force me to TF.))
THE GAME

My Armory
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

"Stop...go away..." Said Tetsuo, backing away further. He picked up a rock and flung it at the wolf, trying not to hit it, only to scare it off..."Get away from me!" He said, turning and running across the road, right into the path of a Semi...
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"Holly s***!" i thought i TFed into gestalt form and takled him out of the way. "Holly s***! watch where you're going!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

Slamming the huge trucks breaks on hard. "What the hell!!" Some fool had just ran out into the road. As the truck slowed to a stop Sam jumped out of the cab and looked about for the guy and saw a large, dark wolf like thing sat atop him. "Woah...big wolf."
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

Lying on the ground beneath the large wolf-beast, Tetsuo stared up at it with a look of pure fright. He shook with fear, pulling himself out from under the beast. "Uhh! AHH! Get away!!" He yelled, scrambling to his feet to run away.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: lone wolf

Post by Night-claw »

Watching allthe cumotion a few feet away a female wolf named Moon was laughing her head off "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That was sooo funny DO IT AGAIN!!! Wheres that stupid contractions humans use to recaord things(rustles around in bag) Damn oh well."
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"Your welcome." i said sarcasticly. i turned my attention to the onther werewolf a few feet away thats lauging her head off. "that not funny the guy almost got killed!" i growled
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Steve pulled up next to the truck to see what was going on. He looked at his ignition of his porche to decide if he should help or not. He nodded and got out. He didn't notice the large wolf and walked around the corner. He stood frozen and said, "Here have my wallet and my car just don't kill me." He ran behind the semi and pulled his palm pilot out. He laid down and screamed.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

(I think this RP has run into a dead end...O.o)
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

(No,Just give it time,it will always work this way.It will hold then start again)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"Oh what ever! get back to you car rich boy i don't want your money!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Steve said, "Why would I want to go back to my car,there is only a huge wolf standing in front of me." He got into his car and said, "You havn't seen the last of me." He drove off and picked his phone up.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: lone wolf

Post by Night-claw »

Moon trots up to them "So what if he got killed you probably only saved him because he gave you food if you ask me its preety dumn but hey its your life" "so what are you going to do? Look after him?"
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"crawl in a hole and die! i don't need you racist a** right now."
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Steve turned the car around and spilled coffee on his pants. He slammed on the gas and drove straight into the wolf who helped the boy. He got out and said, "Look at my damn car,you messed it up....80,000 dollars you dumb dog." He reached into his glove compartment and grabbed his phone. He said, "I'm sending you to jail fool or the pound HAHA." He began to dial the tow truck.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i grabed the cell phone and crushed it instantly in my massive paws. "why you want to go and do a thing like that."
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Steve laughed and said, "You wrecked my car,I would send you right now.As long as i'm human I can tell everyone on Good Morning America." He got into his car and locked his doors.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"if i remember correctly those were, YOUR FAULT!!!!" i yelled feeling my primal rage starting to build
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Steve laughed and said, "I have more money than anyone,they wouldn't believe you if you tried. By the way.This glass is bullet proof." He turned the radio on and began to sing.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i punched througth the glass with ease. "you should get your money back."
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Steve grabbed his razor and slashed the wolf's arm but it didn't seem to do anything. He screamed and tried to back away but couldn't
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"its not wise to test my kind's patients alot have died because of that misstake! get out the car and get ourt of here before i decide tht you're going to be my mid night snack!!"
THE GAME

My Armory