Beware the Moon

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Steve pushed the half undamaged door open and sat down. He said, "What are you gonna do with me,KILL ME? If you did that the government would be all over you." He laughed and said, "BUTTTT i'll leave it up to you."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

"all they'll think that you pissed off a wild animal and got your self killed."
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Steve looked at the wolf and said, "What are you planning on doing,Huh?" He stared the wolf in the eyes and chuckled.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"I'm not planning on anything. i'm just waiting for a human to remove his head from his a**."
THE GAME

My Armory
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

Stumbling off the road and into a tree, Tetsuo coughed loudly. Something about all the intense action had set something off. He fell to his knees, sweat dribbling from his face. "What...the hell?" He mumbled...looking down at his hands. A sharp, intense pain ran down his fingers, "AAUGH!!" He yelled, unable to move his hands.

Fingernails split painfully...thick black claws slowly, agonizingly, grew in their place. "What in the hell!" He yelled, just as the bones in his hand cracked and poped...lengthening suddenly. "AHHHUUGH!!" He screamed as his hands and feet deformed, tearing apart his old shoes. Mouth wide, showing unusualy long fangs. He felt like his entire body was on fire...like he was burning from the inside out.

Tetsuo was one of the very few werewolves who's family had forgoten about their true form long ago. Thus, he never knew. The intense fear of the wolf, combined with his near death experience with a mac truck and the fact that it was a full moon tonight triggered the painful shift.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"woa." i turned to Tetsuo he was changing. he was one of my kind. i didn.t bite, some body else must of. that explain the fear he has for my race.
THE GAME

My Armory
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

(He wasn't bitten, he was just born to a family that was once werewolves, but they have long forgotten their true race...like many generations ago)

Tetsuo's hands were broaght up to either side of his head. He screamed in pain, "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME!" Loud cracking sounds came from his spine, causing him intense pain...organs moved around to acomidate his new form. His short black hair turned a bright rust-red...spreading down his back. "MAKE IT STOP!" He screamed, looking towards the others. Eyes colored blood red...thick rust-colored fur spreading onto his face. His nose deforming, taking his upper and lower jaws with it as it pushed out.

Tetsuo's lycanthropy was a mix of two breeds. On his mother's side, the side from Japan, was the Kitsune...the fox...but on his father's side...was pure werewolf. Both familys had forgoten their wolf or fox forms many generations ago. Tetsuo would become something completely new...A wolf-fox hybrid. "HRRRRAAAAUUUGH!!! AAAHHHH URGH!!" He screamed as the base of his spine forced out into a long tail...long ears atop his head folded tightly against his skull...
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((i know that, but my character dosen't know that.))

interisting he is a mix of two different subspieces of "weres" wolf and fox. i never seen that before usaly werecreatures mate with some one of there race. i watched him transform. i guess i need to help another newbie
THE GAME

My Armory
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

"MAKE IT STOOOAAAAAUUUURRRGHHH!!" He roared, human voice degernating into a primal roar. Shoulders broadened, tearing his shirt apart. A wide streak of black fur ran down his back...the rest was bright rust-red...He was atleast twice the size of a normal werewolf. Slowly getting to his back feet...long, fox-like tail lashing about behind him. That tail began to split...multiplying untill there was nine separate tails whiping about behind him. Blood red eyes, puples only thin slits, glared at the others.

He was a creature of legend...an infamous demon from japan...the nine tailed fox demon. Known for its near bottomless supply of power...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Steve said, "This has gone too far.I stop for you and this is what I get." He looked at the ding in his car and said, "You wolves messed my car up. Look at it."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"just be glad you get away with your life!" i snarled my primal rage starting to boil over, he needs to go before i maul him to death. i started to the sighns of rage.

its a condition that every "were" have rage plays on the shapeshifting abilties. making the subject bigger, stronger, faster, and very mean looking, but the down side is you lose almost all conterol of your self hence the our mindless, blood thursty steriotype that humans gave us.

"look if you want to live to see next birthday it would be very wise to get back in your car and drive off."
THE GAME

My Armory
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

Making a sound that was a cross between a wolf's howl and a fox's scream, Tetsuo lept at the one complaning about his car. thoes nine tails lashing through the tail, cracking like a whip. When they touched the ground, the ground cracked suddenly.

Tetsuo posessed incredible power...but absolutly no control over it...he was a mad, bloodthirsty monster with no other thought other than to kill something and devour it. Devourning not only its body, but its soul as well...
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"holly s***!" it wasn't common for a newbie to rage at their first shift especially when it was triggered by a traumatic incident.

i grabbed the wolf-fox hybrid and punched it hard. i had to subdue him so he can calm down and regain control, but its going to be hard when I'm on the brink of rage my self. i had to keep control or somebody is going to die tonight.
THE GAME

My Armory
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

Taking the punch without flinching, he now turned on the wolf. Turnong, he grabed the wolf by both shoulders, digging his long claws into his flesh. he roared, tails whiping about behind him, cracking the ground every time they even came near it.

Tetsuo wasnt even in rage...this was the natural behavior for a new Kyuubi...going mad with its own power...it was the reason that so few existed...they usualy got themselves killed on their first shift...
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i roard with pain. then it snapped rage kicked in. i started to get bigger my fangs became longer and more menacing my claws followed. my fur from tame smooth and flat bacome longer, shaggy. when i was done i looked like a demon, i was one all i could think about is tear apart this wolf-fox freak. i took my right hand and clawed his face dispite the nijne tail wipping wildly at me, fuelling my rage and getting more powerful. but if i get into rage too much the major organs will start to shut down.
THE GAME

My Armory
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

With another roar-scream, the Kyuubi lept back...droping to all fours for more control of his movements. With a snarl, he lept at the wolf, using all of his tails, almost merged as one giant mass of fur, to propell himself foward by hitting the ground with them. The ground where his tails hit literal6y exploded...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Steve ran to the trunk of his car and said, "The damn Columbians did me some good." He pulled a Ak-47 out and said, "Both of ya relax." He pulled the safety off and said, "You got 5 seconds to relax or I fire a bullet into one of your canine like skulls." He began to count down from 5 "4....3"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

the now demonized werewolf was hit hard nocking the wind out of it. he got back up hit the wolf-fox in the muzzle and grabbed the base of all nine tails and started to rip them off of its body.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Edit
Last edited by Miguel on Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((dude are you trying to get your charcter killed? like you were egging on a werewolf that could very easily tear you from limb from limb, and you shot at a werewolf is at full rage and at a wolf-fox demon that human inside them is in absultly no conterol. in other words YOU ARE MAKING NO SENCE!!!!! PS. don't blame this on your sister we know its you!!))
THE GAME

My Armory
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

His tails being torn off one by one...they writhed strangely on the ground like crazy serpents. The shot went right through his leg...causing him to howl with pain, pulling away from the wolf. He limped slightly, getting a good distance between them before turning back around and growling...One by one, his tails grew back....lashing about behind him...

THe only way to stop him was to seal away the power of the fox...leaving only the wolf...without the Kitsune, he would only be a werewolf.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((how my i ask, do i do that?))

it puched the wolf-fox repeditaly causing blood to sprey out of his muzzle and bit him on the shoulder tearing out its flesh
THE GAME

My Armory
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

(Cut all nine tails off at the same time, then tie them around his neck and punch him in the forehead...*making s*** up*)

He howl screamed again, leaping away, snarling at the wolf. Blood-red eyes seemed to be glowing brighter and brighter....a sign that he was close to going rage as well. Tails spread out wide behind him for a moment before whiping at the ground, shatering the stone below him and sending powerful shockwaves out around him...
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

EDIT :

the earthquake knocked over the werewolf but it quickly got up and tacked it down
Last edited by Anubis on Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

(the Kyuubi didnt jump ag you...he whacked the ground with his tails to create a shockwave to knock everyone down...)