Beware the Moon

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

sorry fixed it
THE GAME

My Armory
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

With a vicious roar, he closed his jaws around the Werewolf's snout, shaking his head about to tear apart the flesh....thoes nine tails lashed about, hitting the ground hard...hitting the Werewolf even harder...
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

it grabbed the the wolf fox throat and cutting it off it's air while punching it in the stomach at the same time
THE GAME

My Armory
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

The punch only made his jaws close tighter on the Werewolf's snout...coming very close to shattering the bone. He growled deeply, shaking his head faster.

Suddenly, without any real warning...The Kyuubi went into Rage...He literaly doubled in size, claws growing much longer, He grabbed the Wolf's throat, digging the claws in and closing his grip...while still holding his snout with his jaws...THoes fierce red eyes glaring into the Wolf's...
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

with its own grip on its throat it pulls out the fleash on the Kyuubi. they let go of each other. then the werewolf's rage increased to dagerous levels growing as big and powerful as the demon. any further the werewolf's organs will start to shut down to to the stress it has on them
THE GAME

My Armory
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

He fell away from the Werewolf...glaring at him...The Kyuubi seemed to have some control over himself....almost grining at the Wolf, laughing at his inferiority...He put a large paw over his throat as the flesh slowly closed the wound...then, without hesitation, he droped to all fours and took off down the road...towards the nearby town.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Steve said, "Where the hell is he going? He won't get by the cops." He watched the fox-wolf creature run down the road.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

the werewolf turns to steve's car and throws it at the running Kyuubi landing on him. he wasn't about to let his rival run off with out finishing this fight.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Steve cursed and said, "Hey....HEY,that was my porche." He stopped annoying the wolf since he didn't want to get killed. He took one more look at his car and turned away.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

He lept to the side of the car, looking ar it for a moment before continuing on his path...He seemed to be growing bigger...Taking on the true size of a Kyuubi...The first one to survive this long in hundreds of years...Soon he would be far too much for one werewolf...soon he would be too much for even humans and their guns...Silver would have no effect on him...the only way to stop him was to remove his nine tails.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

the only way to stop him was to remove his nine tails.
((i did that already!!))
THE GAME

My Armory
Akela
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Glimmerwaik

Post by Akela »

[Sorry for butting in but I don't think you did. It is most entertaining watching thespians performing their art]
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

((I'm pretty sure that Anubis did that already but whatev,i'm just trying to help.))
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: lone wolf

Post by Night-claw »

Moon who has been sitting quitley get fed up and walks to the other side of the car and pulls the door off its hanges" Why do males always have to try and act scary its just plain dumn" she grabes Steve be the back of his shirt collar and drags him around the car and deposits him at the others feet "happy? Now so I just don't call you brother whats your name?"
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Steve looked at her and smiled. He said, "Steve...that is my name." He stared her in the eyes and raised an eyebrow. He said, "Your eye color...looks familar."
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

Don't know how it could I don't think I 've ever seen you before
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

"Probably not,just look familar." He turned away and took a deep breath. He stood up and walked over to the woods trying to ignore the fox-wolf creature.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

Moon stepped in front of him."Where do you think your goiing?"
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Steve said, "What,you gonna bite me if I go anywhere?" He took another step and moved to the side of her and began to laugh.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Night-claw »

"GRRR.Stupid pathetic worthless HUMAN!!!" She grabbed him by his neck and easily lifted him off the ground." Unlike blackie over there I don't have patients what so ever soo...(briging his face close to hers) I suggest you sit and stay until they stop fighting even if it takes all night" she flings him a few feet in front of her.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Steve flew back and said, "Damn,what is up with you." He stood up and looked at her. He said, "You're eyes...look familar,very." He turned around and sat down trying to avoid to irritate the wolf further.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

With a vicious roar, the Kyuubi made its way into the sleeping town. Lights in windows came on as the humans stared in horror at the beast that terrorized them. He was nearly twice the size he started at, now stuck on all fours...but he didnt seem to care...
Raina The Werewolf Queen
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Stupid Girl

Post by Raina The Werewolf Queen »

Is watching everything from a distance with great curiosity. QueeN Raina though to her self, why are they fighting?
SEDUCTIVE AND DESTRUCTIVE

I WANT MY ANTHONY BROWNRIGG PLUSHIE RIGHT NOW !!!!!!
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

The Raging werewolf caught up with the wolf-fox and with a heavey pipe he started to hit the back of its head
THE GAME

My Armory
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

Now nearly the size of a small elephant, the Kyuubi looked back at the werewolf. He gave a deep snarl, using one massive forepaw to send him away.

Thoes nine, whip-like, tails lashed out to unimaginable lengths, tearing apart homes and demolishing cars...the humans screamed with fear and ran, some of them stood up to him with guns and rifles...but to no avail....the Kyuubi simply batted them aside...or ate them...