Beware the Moon

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

he was thrown into a brick wall head first. he recouperated but Rolyn took back conterol of his body.

"Ahhh, s*** aaaahh!! my head!!!" i looked at where i was. i was down town of WhiteOak i looked at the beast thats tearing up the small town. i had to stop him. i looked at a semi parked at a gas station near me.

I hot wired it and send it right for the Kyuubi at full throutle. at it speed and the load thats on it. it will do some damage
THE GAME

My Armory
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: lone wolf

Post by Night-claw »

[By the time there done it will be morning] "hey blackie speed up the pace a bit it would be nice if we could get out of here before the cops or swat people get here"
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Steve ran over to Moon and said, "I ain't going to jail for killing,I'm with you." He began to run down the road as he heard sirens approaching.
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: lone wolf

Post by Night-claw »

[fine run while you can but i'll be able to find you if you blab] Running over to blackie she grabed his arm and towed him into the trees out of sight[ hope the other one doesn't get caught it would be better if it shrank and followed us]
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.