Prison break!!!!!

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

"Money," Kris said, before muttered "Fool," under his breath as he brought his blade to block Zave's. When the blades collided, the electrical charge ran from Kris's blade into Zave's own and gave him a good shock. Zave, due to being shocked couldn't see the thick wire that ran from the bottom of Kirs's blade's hilt to a blocky back-pack like item on his back, a mini-generator. But the others could.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Zave dropped his sword and fell to the ground trying to recover from the shock. He said, "I didn't know." He went unconscious from the stress and shock mixed.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

(Thaigan's view)

i smilled as i herd the rucas out side of my cell. my followers are breaking me out. no doubt that i'll see me little brother trying to stop my escape. the cell was small it was ment to keep me in dispite what form i take. i transformed from my ugly pugent human form "aaaah it feels so good to be back." i said with a toothy grin as i awaited my followers to free me
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"Stand back," Kris' voice could be heard calling before it was replaced with the sound of metal striking metal, causing the door to shake. Eventually the door gave way and Thaigan was freed. "C'mon, before they figure out you weren't let loose yet," Kris motioned towards the exit with his blade, the blade however, no longer crfackled with electrical current, Kris had turned it off to preserve power.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Sabre run back out into the court yard and saw Thaigan esaping with another Lycan, but wasn't sure who it was until looking closer. She gasped and dropped her bow walking backwards and running into the shadows."No!! It can't be!! I thought he was killed!!,"she sat in the darkness trembling in fear,"I can't let him find me!!" she talked to herself tears starting to fall....
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vince awoke with a headace. He stood up and picked his sword up. He put it back into it's holder and noticed the prison doors were gone. He ran back to the courtyard where Sabre was before. He saw her in the corner and said, "Sabre what happened? Are you okay?" He sat down next to her to try to comfort her.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i saw thagain was already out of his cell. "s***!" he was in the court yard i shot a round in his direction. catching his attention.

"thaigan go back to your cell i don't want to use deadly force on my own flesh and blood."

"You are so predictable, little brother. you trying to keep me from helping our race to take our rightful place as the Hyman's ruler."

"We don't have that right!" i growled

"know whats worse than a human, a lycan that helps humans a lycan that thinks that humans are our equals." he pulls out a gun "good bye little brother."

he shot me in the chest luckly missing my heart and lungs. i took aim but it was useless the pain made it difficult to steady my gun.
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

((Mig...Ummm, are you Vince or Zave?)) Just got confused cause you mentioned two different names here..))

Sabre was trembling so bad and didn't even realize he was there until his forepaw touch her shoulder. She jumped up yelping loud. She lost her bladder all over the ground then swung her paw hitting him in the face. She cried finanlly realising it was only her friend and how scared she really was. She was ashamed at her weakness....
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

((sorry about that,I posted really early,that was my mistake.))

Zave hugged her and said, "Shhh,it's okay,you were just scared." He closed his eyes as he grasped her in his arms.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

Darkmoon wrote:Shawna slid into the prison, ignoring all the other chaos around her and making a b-line for Thaigan's cell. A commotion and a familiar sent down the hall caught her attention, and she loped toward the white lycan. "Emmmmmmaaaa..." She growled, pinning her ears back and smiling strangely.
The familiar smell and sight of Shawna made Emma smile happily. "It's been along time." She showed no agression to Shawna. "I've changed alot, can you not tell?" The sound of two guards talking/crying was heard coming from nearby but that didn't consern Emma...yet...
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

She cried in his arms scared to death of Kris and decided she should tell Zave about it." Zave do you know Kris?"she explained,"He is the one that was walking out with Thaigan and he is evil! You must stay away from him!! He'll kill you!!" she looked up and saw Aideck on his knees holding his chest, blood coming from under his paw, and seeing that Kris had left with Thiagan she got up with Zave and walked over to help him...
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

(Thaigan's view)

"come, we have much work to do." i said to kris.

i turned to my pathetic human loving brother. "too bad i was hopping we may rule the human race to gether, if only you relise that the human race belongs under our feet."

"f*** you!" he said dispite the hole i made in his chest
Last edited by Anubis on Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Kris nodded, though he didn't particularly care, so long as he got payed. The only thing that he needed to prevent for himself to continue to strive in this world is from the humans from taking total control with a genocidal agenda against Lycans, which would leave him screwed. Lycan domination, or peace between humans and Lycans however, worked absolutely fine for him. Kris followed after Thaigan as they left Aideck bleeding on the ground.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zave ran over to Aideck and began to drag him to safety. He leaned him up aginst a tree and looked at Sabre. He said, "He is all yours.My work is done." He stood behind Sabre with his katana out for protection aginst enemies.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"I got to stop him." i said trying to stand back up
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zave looked at Aideck, suddenly interested in the fight aginst Aideck's brother. He said, "What is he planning on doing to the humans. That assasin almost killed me back there."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"i don't know, but if we let him walk out of here a lot of innocent people are going to die."
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre stood back and listened not sure if she should do anything at the moment, but decided to speak up," Do you know that Kris fellow there? He is a bad one and I suggest you think of a plan of action befroe confronting him again as you see he means business, I mean look at yourself?!" she shivered," I don't like him, actually I hate him with a strong passion!! He kills for money!! Money!! What can a Lycan do with that stuff!?!," she closed her eyes running her paw through her long mane,"I just don't know if I could ever face him, I just don't understand his reasons for any of this..I always thought that most Lycans wanted world peace, but him and all of these others prove me wrong...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zave said, "I'll kill him Sabre, If it is my life at stake i'll still kill him. I want revenge." He sat down and sharpened his sword. He looked up at Sabre and said, "It isn't their fault,once we kill Aideck's brother,it will all change."
Darkmoon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wallcrawler

Post by Darkmoon »

The familiar smell and sight of Shawna made Emma smile happily. "It's been along time." She showed no agression to Shawna. "I've changed alot, can you not tell?" The sound of two guards talking/crying was heard coming from nearby but that didn't consern Emma...yet...
"Changed? somehow I doubt that..." Shawna smiled darkly, but straightened and crossed her arms, keeping her distance in case the other lycan attacked. "So...how's life in a cage? I hear the food here is pretty good.." Her ears flicked. The sounds of fighting outside had died down and Shawna's grin widened. "Looks like all your friends left without you..."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zave made his way back towards the prison. He walked into the room where the two wolves were. He said, "Who are you,and why are you here in prison?" He stared at the wolf that he met before and looked at the other.. He said, "I have met you somewhere before."
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

Zave was no threat to her, she ignored him. "Well the humans version of meat is nothing like the real thing." Emma laughed. "All MY friends? Heh, you know i've always been a loner." She calmly walked past the defensive Shawna. "I'm not staying here, please follow if you wish to talk. You know i won't attack, stop the silly posturing."
With Thaigan a higher profile target Emma could afford to walk to freedom. Besides, with her record no one person would dare stop her.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zave became angry and pulled his katana out. He said, "Answer my question." He darted at the wolf with his sword raised.
Darkmoon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wallcrawler

Post by Darkmoon »

*cough* (not sure who Zave is directing his question at ... but I'll go ahead and assume it's me)

Shawna looked between the retreating white wolf and the guy rushing at her with a sword. Growling softly she tried to remeber his name, then the sword reminded her, there weren't many who used that sort of weapon. "ZAVE..." she said, backing away from him, "you're on the force with me, different unit, but I remember you." She suddenly felt embarassed, she had been picking a fight when she should have been doing her job.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zave stopped and said, "Who are you........SHAWNA!" He lowered his sword and put it back into his holder. He appologized for his foolish behavior and sat down. He said, "There is a lot happening right now and Aideck's brother is planning somthing bad. I just don't know who to trust anymore."